Page 347 of 376 FirstFirst ... 247297337343344345346347348349350351357 ... LastLast
Results 8,651 to 8,675 of 9386
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finished Forspoken, playing Dead Space remake...

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ROFL XBox

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playing some Stray.I love this ing cat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finished Forspoken, playing Dead Space remake...
    Is Forspoken as bad as everyone says it is?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Havent played it but yes it is.

Cringe factor is high. I watched half a playthrough of some guy on youtube. Junior High type dialogue.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wild Hearts is a piece of in terms of performance. Video game developers are not even trying anymore.

They just put games out that are 70% finished and hope for a patch 6 months later.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wild Hearts is a piece of in terms of performance. Video game developers are not even trying anymore.

They just put games out that are 70% finished and hope for a patch 6 months later.
    Check if Like a Dragon Ishin got a demo on PS5. Demo just came out on Steam.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Check if Like a Dragon Ishin got a demo on PS5. Demo just came out on Steam.
    Yeah they do. Don’t need to try it though. RGG has never let me down. They got that Santa Monica studio trust in me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah they do. Don’t need to try it though. RGG has never let me down. They got that Santa Monica studio trust in me.
    RGG is an amazing studio but c'mon, they're not Santa Monica. Speaking of Santa Monica, holy the opening couple of hours of Ragnarok. God bored about halfway into Control and got sick of the game but ing Ragnarok feels like stepping right back into God of War 2018. What a beginning to the game with that fight against Thor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RGG is an amazing studio but c'mon, they're not Santa Monica. Speaking of Santa Monica, holy the opening couple of hours of Ragnarok. God bored about halfway into Control and got sick of the game but ing Ragnarok feels like stepping right back into God of War 2018. What a beginning to the game with that fight against Thor.
    Ragnarok was amazing.Easily best one yet and playing it on my 4k tv...��

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ragnarok was amazing.Easily best one yet and playing it on my 4k tv...��
    You can tell Santa Monica hasn't even come close to pushing the limits of the PS5 yet with Ragnarok either and that they have a ton of headroom for the next game. My PS5 is really quiet playing it while God of War 2018 is the one game I ever played that could get my PS4 Slim loud.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was surprised Give Me God of War difficulty was immediately available from Ragnarok. Wonder if it's because I have a savefile from beating GOW2018 on Give Me a Challenge? Don't remember Give Me God of War being available on the first playthrough for 2018 though. I'm playing Give Me No Mercy for a first playthrough. Did you just jump right into Give Me God of War spurraider21?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was surprised Give Me God of War difficulty was immediately available from Ragnarok. Wonder if it's because I have a savefile from beating GOW2018 on Give Me a Challenge? Don't remember Give Me God of War being available on the first playthrough for 2018 though. I'm playing Give Me No Mercy for a first playthrough. Did you just jump right into Give Me God of War spurraider21?
    was available off the bat in 2018 as well with same caveat that you can’t change difficulty level back to gmgow midrun if you ever had to lower it

ive done 2 separate 100% playthroughs. One on give me no mercy (equivalent to give me a challenge from 2018) and then once on gmgow

will probably play on gmgow again when NG+ comes out

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing Ragnarok feels like stepping right back into God of War 2018. What a beginning to the game with that fight against Thor.
    no bro go play persona 5 golden royal definitive deluxe complete game of the year edition remake remastered for the 9th time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no bro go play persona 5 golden royal definitive deluxe complete game of the year edition remake remastered for the 9th time
    I will when it drops to $30 on Steam so I can play in 日本語

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And it only gets better from there.

No spoilers but you will notice an immediate difference from the first game. Think you might already know what I’m talking about.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    By the way, Horizon Forbidden West is going to PS+ Extra among other great les this month.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hogwarts is decent so far. kinda reminds me a little bit of Shadow of War which isnt unexpected since its a WB game. taking a real long time to actually get anywhere though, i'm like 3.5 hours in and still cant fly

performance on PC has been solid thus far. i'm playing on a 1080p TV and have a consistent 60FPS pretty much everywhere so thankfully no issues

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm dying a lot in Ragnarok but mostly because I'm trying to build up experience in my moves as opposed to fighting intelligently so far.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Micro review from ACG until the real one comes out

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hogwarts is decent so far. kinda reminds me a little bit of Shadow of War which isnt unexpected since its a WB game. taking a real long time to actually get anywhere though, i'm like 3.5 hours in and still cant fly

performance on PC has been solid thus far. i'm playing on a 1080p TV and have a consistent 60FPS pretty much everywhere so thankfully no issues
    What are you rocking system wise? EMPRESS is about to release a crack for it lol. Just started recruiting for testers for her crack.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What are you rocking system wise? EMPRESS is about to release a crack for it lol. Just started recruiting for testers for her crack.
    i512400 /3050/32gb ram. Nothing too fancy but does the job

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i512400 /3050/32gb ram. Nothing too fancy but does the job
    Nice, I got an i5-12400 too, but the F version without the IGP since it was $30 cheaper at the time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's very cringy and repe ive. Voice acting is subpar, whiny and then it's repeated just about every 30 seconds where it becomes annoying. It's also a huge world but it really only becomes traversable once you picked up a ton of upgrades.

It's not really a AAA game, but if you don't have anything better to play, it can be fun for a few hours.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's very cringy and repe ive. Voice acting is subpar, whiny and then it's repeated just about every 30 seconds where it becomes annoying. It's also a huge world but it really only becomes traversable once you picked up a ton of upgrades.

It's not really a AAA game, but if you don't have anything better to play, it can be fun for a few hours.
    I tried it for a few hours, but then decided would rather watch paint dry, so took it and traded it in.

Shame really as I usually like Square Enix games.

Thread Information