Page 348 of 376 FirstFirst ... 248298338344345346347348349350351352358 ... LastLast
Results 8,676 to 8,700 of 9386
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finished Dead Space remake, very good. I didn't play the original back in the day. I'm not particularly fond of horror games, but there's more to this one than that.

Then I played Deliver Us the Moon and Deliver Us Mars. Bit of a modern point and click adventure. Interesting story, but you can tell this is a small studio. With that in mind, they were well done.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finished Dead Space remake, very good. I didn't play the original back in the day. I'm not particularly fond of horror games, but there's more to this one than that.

Then I played Deliver Us the Moon and Deliver Us Mars. Bit of a modern point and click adventure. Interesting story, but you can tell this is a small studio. With that in mind, they were well done.
    You getting PSVR 2? Naughty America VR worth it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You getting PSVR 2? Naughty America VR worth it?
    Not right now. If I end up working on a project that needs it, I'll pick one up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well me, just noticed my DualSense has nasty stick drift on the right thumbstick which has only shown itself in Ragnarok by my camera wanting to move downward when aiming with the axe. God damn ty Sony engineering, these ers cost like $70 too. What a ty controller.
    Last edited by baseline bum; 02-18-2023 at 10:51 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well me, just noticed my DualSense has nasty stick drift on the right thumbstick which has only shown itself in Ragnarok by my camera wanting to move downward when aiming with the axe. God damn ty Sony engineering, these ers cost like $70 too. What a ty controller.
    I've been dealing with one myself. I first noticed it playing Ghost of Tsushima. Every time I ran and stop Jin would always keepwalking left. I thought I was been paranoid until I started playing Saints Row 4 and the character did the same . I had to order up one quick through Amazon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been dealing with one myself. I first noticed it playing Ghost of Tsushima. Every time I ran and stop Jin would always keepwalking left. I thought I was been paranoid until I started playing Saints Row 4 and the character did the same . I had to order up one quick through Amazon.
    I just ordered a kit of two boards to solder in and hack the potentiometers so I can fix it every time the ing stick drifts. Ugh I hate modern controllers with these cheap ass thumbsticks they use now. No way I'm going to pay $70 every couple of years for a new controller when I can spend $15 and just fix it every time it starts centering incorrectly.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just ordered a kit of two boards to solder in and hack the potentiometers so I can fix it every time the ing stick drifts. Ugh I hate modern controllers with these cheap ass thumbsticks they use now. No way I'm going to pay $70 every couple of years for a new controller when I can spend $15 and just fix it every time it starts centering incorrectly.

I tried all the terrible do-it-yourself videos on YouTube and they’re all trash and superficial. I’m not tech at all so I can’t dismantle a controller and put it back. I’ve tried and and have ed up so many of my own equipments that theoretically could have been easily fixed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I tried all the terrible do-it-yourself videos on YouTube and they’re all trash and superficial. I’m not tech at all so I can’t dismantle a controller and put it back. I’ve tried and and have ed up so many of my own equipments that theoretically could have been easily fixed.
    Sony can blow me. I'm not giving those greedy ers $70 every year or two when I can fix their ty controllers myself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jeez Ragnarok is ing incredible, would be a shoe-in GOTY virtually any other year if it wasn't having to be judged against Elden Ring. Just like Elden Ring I can't put the game down and just want to explore every inch of the map.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    mhm. my left stick started getting stick drift about a month ago. was constantly drifting left and no fix worked. ended up paying 70 for a new controller and kept that as a backup. if this one hits the ter too, im just going to buy something third party

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    mhm. my left stick started getting stick drift about a month ago. was constantly drifting left and no fix worked. ended up paying 70 for a new controller and kept that as a backup. if this one hits the ter too, im just going to buy something third party
    That's horrible. I thought it was only the really early gen DualSense that were extremely prone to early stick drift. Haven't you only had your PS5 for a few months? Cheap ass Sony won't put Hall Effect sticks in their controllers so they can keep bleeding us on them $70 at a time. ing planned obsolescence.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's horrible. I thought it was only the really early gen DualSense that were extremely prone to early stick drift. Haven't you only had your PS5 for a few months? Cheap ass Sony won't put Hall Effect sticks in their controllers so they can keep bleeding us on them $70 at a time. ing planned obsolescence.
    ive had mine for about a year. though my sneaking su ion is my kid got a hold of it and was playing with it (read: put the joystick(s) in his mouth). wife denies having seen him do so, but i already saw him reaching for my new one and had to move where i store them. we've already had to change 2 tv remotes because of him . wife has a history of being more lenient with like that, which is why i have my doubts that he never got a hold of the first controller

thats why i just decided to buy another from sony instead of immediately going 3rd party

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ive had mine for about a year. though my sneaking su ion is my kid got a hold of it and was playing with it (read: put the joystick(s) in his mouth). wife denies having seen him do so, but i already saw him reaching for my new one and had to move where i store them. we've already had to change 2 tv remotes because of him . wife has a history of being more lenient with like that, which is why i have my doubts that he never got a hold of the first controller

thats why i just decided to buy another from sony instead of immediately going 3rd party
    Just picturing the look on your wife's face when you told him "BOY you are NOT ready" when he reached for your controller.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playing hogwarts legacy lately and the game is far better than it has any right to be. Even if it weren’t Harry Potter branded it could stand on its own merit. A lot of depth and interesting quirks to it. Haven’t had this much fun on an open world game for quite some time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just picturing the look on your wife's face when you told him "BOY you are NOT ready" when he reached for your controller.
    i specifically got him one of these for a reason

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone played Demon's Souls for PS5? I know its a couple years old now lol, but just now getting around to getting a copy(Found it very cheap at a local flea market this past Sunday).

Thanks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone played Demon's Souls for PS5? I know its a couple years old now lol, but just now getting around to getting a copy(Found it very cheap at a local flea market this past Sunday).

Thanks.
    Played the original on PS3 and the level design is top notch. Bosses are pretty weak for Souls games though. Still was a very worthy play on PS3 so should be really nice on PS5.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i specifically got him one of these for a reason

Looks better engineered than the DualSense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks better engineered than the DualSense.
    and proven to be much more resilient to saliva

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, considering that the rest of the controller is top notch, it's puzzling they didn't fix up the drifting with better parts, since this was known since the DualShock.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, considering that the rest of the controller is top notch, it's puzzling they didn't fix up the drifting with better parts, since this was known since the DualShock.
    What's puzzling? Every failure is another $70 they get when you buy a replacement.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn I had stick drift issues on the DualShock controllers. I'll be really disappointed if the same happens on PS5.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn I had stick drift issues on the DualShock controllers. I'll be really disappointed if the same happens on PS5.
    Same grift Nintendo has with the joycons. Though I play my Switch so little the last couple of years that they never developed the drift everyone else gets with them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ugh trying to hit Odin's Ravens with the axe with a DualSense with stick drift is a ing pain.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ugh trying to hit Odin's Ravens with the axe with a DualSense with stick drift is a ing pain.
    cant remember if ragnarok settings allow you to change the analog stick dead zones or not. sometimes that helps. i know shooter games tend to have it, dno about god of war

Thread Information