Page 349 of 376 FirstFirst ... 249299339345346347348349350351352353359 ... LastLast
Results 8,701 to 8,725 of 9386
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    cant remember if ragnarok settings allow you to change the analog stick dead zones or not. sometimes that helps. i know shooter games tend to have it, dno about god of war
    I'll have to check that. Ended up canceling my order for the potentiometer fix add in boards since my right thumbstick drifts both up and down and that fix I posted is only useful for when you have one specific area the stick wants to re-center to. I'm going to have to turn on the accessibility settings for the puzzles since hitting the three pots with the axe in a short time period to open nornir chests is next to impossible when you have stick drift. The easy one in Alfheim took me like 15 attempts to get.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll have to check that. Ended up canceling my order for the potentiometer fix add in boards since my right thumbstick drifts both up and down and that fix I posted is only useful for when you have one specific area the stick wants to re-center to. I'm going to have to turn on the accessibility settings for the puzzles since hitting the three pots with the axe in a short time period to open nornir chests is next to impossible when you have stick drift. The easy one in Alfheim took me like 15 attempts to get.
    woah thats way worse than i had it. my left stick had a pretty subtle drift to the left. was just enough to get my character to strafe sometimes. guess with it being the right stick its a lot worse for throwing stuff

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    woah thats way worse than i had it. my left stick had a pretty subtle drift to the left. was just enough to get my character to strafe sometimes. guess with it being the right stick its a lot worse for throwing stuff
    Mine sometimes it starts looking up quickly, other times it drifts downward slowly when aiming the axe. It's not bad enough to be a problem in combat but for aiming axe throws in puzzles and with ravens it's a real pain. ing cheap ass Sony. Moving the right stick a couple of times gets it back to center but when you're racing against the clock that really isn't an option.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, Wo Long went completely under the radar for me. Had no idea it was made by Team Ninja, probably will be an awesome game then and comes out next Friday.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rocksteady's Suicide Squad turned out to be a live service. lmao

Also looks like complete .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yeah that looks like straight trash. I ing hate multiplayer games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gonna peep Atomic Heart since it's on game pass

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kind of surprised I haven't gotten to any tough boss fights, other than that one against Thor at the beginning, in Ragnarok about 16 hours in. The draugr holes can be a bit annoying but only because you're fighting four scrubs and one boss at once in a small arena but if you can get the four scrub draugrs killed quickly enough the boss draugr isn't very hard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gonna peep Atomic Heart since it's on game pass
    Cool game, just wish the story and especially the dialogue was a bit more in depth if you will.Top notch graphics though for sure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's puzzling? Every failure is another $70 they get when you buy a replacement.
    I mean, they could've made the triggers or buttons ty too... It's overall a solid controller, but the stick drift issue was known since the DualShock.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Niglet, you need a controller? Have like 4 lying around here, just tell me what color you want.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been playing Dark Pictures Anthology... Ashes to ashes was the first I played, it was sorta fun, like a choose your own adventure type of thing.

Also have Like a Dragon: Ishin downloaded, probably will play it afterwards.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Niglet, you need a controller? Have like 4 lying around here, just tell me what color you want.
    Nah don't sweat it man, thanks for the offer though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, they could've made the triggers or buttons ty too... It's overall a solid controller, but the stick drift issue was known since the DualShock.
    Disagree on it being a solid controller, as the stick drift is way more of a downside than the upside of any feature they added. The most important thing is the controller should work for controlling your player, not having haptic feedback or a gyro or any of the other gimmicks in it. Dreamcast controllers 25 years ago actually had hall effect sticks; inexcusable for DualSense to not have them when Sony wants to charge $70 apiece. Honestly looks like they're planned to break. I have a bunch of old beat up and heavily used twenty year-old DualShock 2's and 25 year-old DualShock 1's and none of them has stick drift.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Disagree on it being a solid controller, as the stick drift is way more of a downside than the upside of any feature they added. The most important thing is the controller should work for controlling your player, not having haptic feedback or a gyro or any of the other gimmicks in it. Dreamcast controllers 25 years ago actually had hall effect sticks; inexcusable for DualSense to not have them when Sony wants to charge $70 apiece. Honestly looks like they're planned to break. I have a bunch of old beat up and heavily used twenty year-old DualShock 2's and 25 year-old DualShock 1's and none of them has stick drift.
    No console (or most PC manufacturers for that matter) uses them. IIRC, the only two to ever use them were the Dreamcast and a custom controller for the Sega Saturn. No DualShock ever used them.

They're more expensive because you have to license them, and they also are harder to produce in quan ies. They're also not a drop-in replacement for the potentiometer type.

I'm not saying they shouldn't have better sticks, they do. Heck, even if they don't want to license hall sensors, they could at least try to develop their own tech that doesn't have that problem. This was certainly an opportunity missed.

I think there's also a class action going on with this drift stuff.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean this isn't a hard problem either. Potentiometer style use contacts that wear out, thus the drift. Hall sensor uses magnets that don't touch.

There's no reason Sony can't develop something like a led + light sensor (two areas they excel at) and do an optical version, for example.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No console (or most PC manufacturers for that matter) uses them. IIRC, the only two to ever use them were the Dreamcast and a custom controller for the Sega Saturn. No DualShock ever used them.

They're more expensive because you have to license them, and they also are harder to produce in quan ies. They're also not a drop-in replacement for the potentiometer type.

I'm not saying they shouldn't have better sticks, they do. Heck, even if they don't want to license hall sensors, they could at least try to develop their own tech that doesn't have that problem. This was certainly an opportunity missed.

I think there's also a class action going on with this drift stuff.
    I need to get in on that suit to get by $3.28 check in ten years. And I don't care if licensing costs Sony, they're already price gouging us at $70. For that price we should be getting deluxe features like Hall effect sticks instead of poorly engineered crap that doesn't last.
    Last edited by baseline bum; 02-26-2023 at 10:53 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RE4 Remake looks gorgeous. Third trailer dropped the other day. Graphics look insane.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I need to get in on that suit to get by $3.28 check in ten years. And I don't care if licensing costs Sony, they're already price gouging us at $70. For that price we should be getting deluxe features like Hall effect sticks instead of poorly engineered crap that doesn't last.
    tbh, I'm kinda surprised they're that much. They go for $45 to employees, and they normally only get a 10%-20% discount.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

deadshot uses guns

harley quinn uses guns, well i guess she would

king shark uses guns, but he's a shark

captain boomerrang uses guns, but his name is ing boomerang

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So do you find fury or valor better for spartan rage? I remember GOW2018 healing a lot once I had my spartan rage leveled up but is valor really amazing for healing when you get it leveled up, especially to be worth the tradeoff vs healing and getting extra hits in on a boss?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So do you find fury or valor better for spartan rage? I remember GOW2018 healing a lot once I had my spartan rage leveled up but is valor really amazing for healing when you get it leveled up, especially to be worth the tradeoff vs healing and getting extra hits in on a boss?
    Valor is by far the worst imho except maybe very specific encounters. Fury automatically staggers every enemy around you without having to nail some kind of parry timing
    Last edited by spurraider21; 03-01-2023 at 07:32 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even if you spam Valor, I don't think it recovers even one hit worth of damage during a boss fight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ChatGPT

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Valor is pitiful.

Is it Fury or Wrath the one that heals you as you land hits on enemies anyways? Valor was largely redundant in my opinion.

in other gaming news, the studio that made Forspoken is literally been deleted by its parent company, Square Enix. Lmao

Thread Information