Page 355 of 376 FirstFirst ... 255305345351352353354355356357358359365 ... LastLast
Results 8,851 to 8,875 of 9386
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice, but deep into Yakuza Like a Dragon right now and no way I'm stopping that game. I gotta solder a new stick into my DualSense to play Ragnarok again anyways.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    ing RE4 save file got corrupted somehow so I had to start over I wasnt too far in (just beaten the lake monster) though so getting back there wasnt too difficult the 2nd time. still annoying though. but aside from that it's been great. I never played the original so cant compare it to that but it's just been the best "new" game i've played in awhile

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    started NG+ yesterday. played until i you first get to sindri's house. so far it feels a lot like NG+ from 2018 (even on GMGOW) in that regular enemies just seem significantly easier to deal with even with them being leveled up, but bosses definitely pack more punch so you can get dropped pretty quick if not careful.

havent messed around much yet with new armor/enchantments yet. but part im most looking forward to in NG+, just like 2018, is the boss fights. particularly stuff like the berserkers and valkyrie queen, tho really not looking forward to the 3v1 berserker fight

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    havent messed around much yet with new armor/enchantments yet. but part im most looking forward to in NG+, just like 2018, is the boss fights. particularly stuff like the berserkers and valkyrie queen, tho really not looking forward to the 3v1 berserker fight
    The 3 on 1 is at least still a pretty fun fight. The berserker who summons never ending trash mobs is the annoying one. Curious who you think was harder between Gna and Sigrun. I thought Gna was really hard on Give Me No Mercy with my shield + poison build until I saw there was an upgrade I could do to Freya to buff my attack when out of arrows, which made the fight way easier since my attacks were already crazy buffed from the poison and I beat Gna on my first attempt after unlocking that buff on Freya. But when I fought Sigrun I had a build that depended a lot on gaining health back in rage mode and I was always accidentally going into it at the wrong time vs Sigrun (thank god you could change rage mode to circle plus cross on Ragnarok), and I think I didn't know you could use resurrection stones in the first game. I don't think I learned about resurrection stones until fighting the 3 on 1 in Ragnarok.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The 3 on 1 is at least still a pretty fun fight. The berserker who summons never ending trash mobs is the annoying one. Curious who you think was harder between Gna and Sigrun. I thought Gna was really hard on Give Me No Mercy with my shield + poison build until I saw there was an upgrade I could do to Freya to buff my attack when out of arrows, which made the fight way easier since my attacks were already crazy buffed from the poison and I beat Gna on my first attempt after unlocking that buff on Freya. But when I fought Sigrun I had a build that depended a lot on gaining health back in rage mode and I was always accidentally going into it at the wrong time vs Sigrun (thank god you could change rage mode to circle plus cross on Ragnarok), and I think I didn't know you could use resurrection stones in the first game. I don't think I learned about resurrection stones until fighting the 3 on 1 in Ragnarok.
    i think sigrun took me more attempts than gna. but i was better at gow combat by the time i played ragnarok.

i remember even having beaten sigrun once, beating her on GMGOW+ was still brutally difficult and took a ton of tries as well. im hopeful that its the same with Gna in NG+
    Last edited by spurraider21; 04-07-2023 at 02:52 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So NG+ is just a harder version of the game? Man, that - I'm too much of a bot for that .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i think sigrun took me more attempts than gna. but i was better at gow combat by the time i played ragnarok.

i remember even having beaten sigrun once, beating her on GMGOW+ was still brutally difficult and took a ton of tries as well. im hopeful that its the same with Gna in NG+
    So the boy is going to learn how to cuss out the TV like daddy?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow looks like the Persona 3 remake rumor might actually be true. Persona 3 in Persona 5's engine would be unreal. Much better than the PSP port just released a few months ago.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bunch of Persona 5 Royal for PS4 DLC is free now

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/...RSONA5RDLCPACK

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Empire of Sin is like XCOM 2 but with 1920's mobsters. Pretty cool

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone play Warzone 2 on PC? Having issues where my VRAM usage is like 80% during game play, even though in the settings it only calculates out to being like 25% at most. I have a 3090, so it’s pretty frustrating to say the least.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone play Warzone 2 on PC? Having issues where my VRAM usage is like 80% during game play, even though in the settings it only calculates out to being like 25% at most. I have a 3090, so it’s pretty frustrating to say the least.
    Is it stuttering or something? Lots of games you'll see most of your VRAM being allocated but it'll still only need the amount the settings menu tells you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, the performance definitely is not up to top shape and I see stuttering from time to time. On WZ my VRAM usuage was typically always under 30%, so seeing it up around 80% alarmed me. In the settings menu (unfortunately I’m traveling now so can’t take a pic) it even shows that game usage + other apps should still only be around 30% VRAM usage.

However, I will also note that my latency is high (> 100 ms) because I’m in Hawaii.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, the performance definitely is not up to top shape and I see stuttering from time to time. On WZ my VRAM usuage was typically always under 30%, so seeing it up around 80% alarmed me. In the settings menu (unfortunately I’m traveling now so can’t take a pic) it even shows that game usage + other apps should still only be around 30% VRAM usage.

However, I will also note that my latency is high (> 100 ms) because I’m in Hawaii.
    Is your cpu old or something? Always thought cpu should be the first culprit in online games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same age as the GPU, Ryzen 9. I built a pretty sick machine during the pandemic, that definitely should not be encountering issues like these already.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same age as the GPU, Ryzen 9. I built a pretty sick machine during the pandemic, that definitely should not be encountering issues like these already.
    Which Ryzen 9? Is it a 5950x? Or say a 3950x? 3000 series is a little weak these days. 5000 series though is still really strong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I went balls out on the build, so I’m pretty sure it’s a 5950.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I went balls out on the build, so I’m pretty sure it’s a 5950.
    Just wondering since the RTX 3090 came out a couple of months before the Ryzen 5000 series. Are you perhaps only using one stick of RAM or say three sticks of RAM so it's not in dual channel? If your RAM isn't in dual channel it can really slow the out of an awesome system. Or maybe you have dust built up in the fans of your cpu, gpu, etc? I had a friend who I had built a pretty nice gaming PC who wanted to replace it with some crap off Best Buy's shelf a couple years later because he said it was running really slow, I opened it up and it was caked in dirt so told him to buy a couple of cans of air and we cleaned that er out and it was running like brand new again.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    This is why i always play shooters on PS5 vs PC that and chinese hackers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ll open her up and dust her off when I get home and also check the specs, make sure all the RAM is seated, etc. Good call on all of these.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    , with cross play, you’re gonna get the hackers one way or another! Lol Ricochet anti-cheat

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IDK online shooters are usually very cpu bound and consoles tend to have lower end cpus in them. Was majorly the case last gen when all versions of PS4 and XBox One had cpus far far weaker than even the scrubby Faildozer AMD FX-6100 while typical gaming systems had at least the far far superior i5-2500k. Not as drastic this gen but the cpus in the PS5 and Series X/S are basically slightly underclocked Ryzen 7 2700X. Which is still a fine cpu for running games 60 fps but quite a bit weaker than a Ryzen 5 5600 or up or i5-12400F or up. the i3-12100F will usually destroy the Ryzen 7 2700X in gaming.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ll open her up and dust her off when I get home and also check the specs, make sure all the RAM is seated, etc. Good call on all of these.
    Another thing is if you're running two sticks of RAM, they have to be in certain slots to get dual channel. Your motherboard manual will tell you where, though in every board I have ever built on you'll want to put them in slot 1 and slot 3 or slot 2 and slot 4. If you put your RAM in slot 1 and slot 2 for example it'll run single channel instead of dual channel I think.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ve got 4 sticks in there

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    System had a little bit of dust, but definitely wouldn't say it was bad at all. Turns out is is a 3900x 12-core in there. Gonna mess around with some driver updates and see if that helps. Might even uninstall and reinstall for the of it.

Thread Information