Page 357 of 376 FirstFirst ... 257307347353354355356357358359360361367 ... LastLast
Results 8,901 to 8,925 of 9386
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    EA

All these studios expecting people to pay 75 bucks for broken games. Lmao

Deep discount like I did with the first. I bought Fallen Orders for like 10 dollars. Lol
    I played it on XBox Game Pass for $1. And ing hated the game so quit after two hours.

You check the Golden Week Sale? Persona 4 Golden for $15 on PSN.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm pretty close to finishing Yakuza Like a Dragon and Zelda Tears of the Kingdom will probably leak late next week so prob won't play for a few days after finishing Yakuza.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I played it on XBox Game Pass for $1. And ing hated the game so quit after two hours.

You check the Golden Week Sale? Persona 4 Golden for $15 on PSN.
    Yeah I saw that. I’m thinking about it.

I kinda want to buy the Dishonored+Prey collection pack that’s going for 24 too. Got wayyyy too many games on the backlog though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone of yall "play" The Quarry? My lady is into zombies and we have my XB1 at her pad so I got her that game and she loves it, because it's not much gaming at all and mainly just a movie of sorts, but she's wanting me to get her Dying Light on my PS4.

I've been pretty blown away though by how real at times The Quarry looks on the XB1 and can't even imagine what it might look like on a new gen console.

I see Dyling Light got great reviews so I guess I'll be getting it soon for my lady. I'm glad she's been wanting to game recently so I can do my hobbies in peace while at her place.
    I played it when it came out. It was ok, definitely lots of production value in it, but you have to like that kind of games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like Zelda Tears of the Kingdom has leaked 11 days early

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    cleaning up the last of NG+ of ragnarok... i believe all i have left are the valkyire queen, berserker king, and the final muspelheim trials.

i would usually save queen for last since imo shes the toughest fight in the game (cant imagine how much tougher shes gonna be on NG+)... but i would get the last piece of the Zeus armor by beating her. want to have at least a little bit of fun with that set lol. end of this week im flying out to LA for about a month, so gonna be a while before i can play again

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shocking..another major release, another major up.

This time it was Arkane’s time to the bed. Redfall is beyond broken.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shocking..another major release, another major up.

This time it was Arkane’s time to the bed. Redfall is beyond broken.
    Starting to wonder if everything Microsoft touches turns to . Was not at all expecting Arkane of all studios to drop such a turd given their stellar reputation the last 10+ years. With Halo Infinite and Redfall both being lousy Microsoft is off to one dog start this console gen. God if Starfield is a dud too. Isn't their only good exclusive this gen Forza Horizon 5?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interesting move by Sony. They just released a standalone Spider Man remastered version for the PS5. I already own the GOTY edition so upgrade is only 10.

Spider Man 2 must really be close to getting a release date.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interesting move by Sony. They just released a standalone Spider Man remastered version for the PS5. I already own the GOTY edition so upgrade is only 10.

Spider Man 2 must really be close to getting a release date.
    I'd spend the $10 for it if you haven't played the first game yet. The 60 fps and the raytraced reflections are both awesome.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Redfall reviews

Phil Spencer having to come out and bend the knee

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it is done

Gna and Hrolf fights on GMGOW+ were freakin amazing. they definitely have some different moves from the regular NG versions. i made the up of not creating save states before the fights to replay them tho

fought Gna with just the full max leveled berserker armor. build probably wasnt optimal, since all my grips/handles were the ones that realm shift when you activate the L1 + triangle thing. which are great attachments imo but have no synergy with the rest of my build.

basically just used spartan rage as a bailout for when i whiffed on a parry or somethin. could have used Fury, but Wrath is nice since you can at least mix that in with a nice chunk of damage while only using 1/4 of your rage

overall NG+ is meh as usual but the boss fights were outstanding compared to NG. even Odin was giving me issues and im not sure i died more than once to him in my NG playthroughs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OK Tears of the Kingdom is pretty damn good. Not too deep in the game yet but a really cool world to explore. Guessing this is going to clean up on GOTY awards again.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Jedi Survivor, ty performance and screen tearing issues on the PS5 aside, is damn good so far

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apex, Dirt Rally 2.0/AMS2 in VR, TLOU on PC, Witcher 3 again, bit of Rocket League, etc.

My backlog is a mile long.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apex, Dirt Rally 2.0/AMS2 in VR, TLOU on PC, Witcher 3 again, bit of Rocket League, etc.

My backlog is a mile long.
    Did that come with your 7900 XT? I got Callisto Protocol and Dead Island 2 with my 6700 XT, might have to jump into the latter in late summer when there isn't coming out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did that come with your 7900 XT? I got Callisto Protocol and Dead Island 2 with my 6700 XT, might have to jump into the latter in late summer when there isn't coming out.
    Yep. Got that with my gpu and the new star wars game with my cpu.

Tlou ran like absolute garbage on my 3070, was choking on medium settings at 40fps with dips to 20. Refunded that and ended up getting it for free anyway.

Patches have obviously helped but the 7900 runs it maxed out locked at 80fps and could probably go up to 90 as I still have some headroom.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep. Got that with my gpu and the new star wars game with my cpu.

Tlou ran like absolute garbage on my 3070, was choking on medium settings at 40fps with dips to 20. Refunded that and ended up getting it for free anyway.

Patches have obviously helped but the 7900 runs it maxed out locked at 80fps and could probably go up to 90 as I still have some headroom.
    Was that at 1440p that the 3070 was choking? My 6700 XT was getting like 35 fps on 1440p high with 35-65% gpu usage until I turned off resizeable BAR in the BIOS and then I immediately jumped to 50-80 fps at 1440p high with 99% gpu usage constantly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was that at 1440p that the 3070 was choking? My 6700 XT was getting like 35 fps on 1440p high with 35-65% gpu usage until I turned off resizeable BAR in the BIOS and then I immediately jumped to 50-80 fps at 1440p high with 99% gpu usage constantly.
    3440x1440, yeah. Even dlss didn't help much. Amd is a far better option right now both cpu and gpu wise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Though what cpu are you running? Another factor could be how ty Nvidia's DX12 drivers are. They have huge overhead compared to AMD's DX12 drivers, which is why Jedi Survivor was running like total crap on Nvidia cards but pretty decent on AMD at launch. Glad I made the jump, AMD offers so much more this last couple of gens unless you're willing to spend $1600 on a 4090.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3440x1440, yeah. Even dlss didn't help much. Amd is a far better option right now both cpu and gpu wise.
    The upscaling is dog in TLOU. I usually run games with FSR or RSR from 1440p/1600p/1800p render resolution upscaled to 4k but FSR is so broken in the game it barely runs any better than doing native 4k so I just play native 1440p on it. Still, very glad I chose the 6700 XT over the 3060 Ti. The 8GB Nvidia cards have been getting massacred at 1440p ever since Callisto Protocol came out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Though what cpu are you running? Another factor could be how ty Nvidia's DX12 drivers are. They have huge overhead compared to AMD's DX12 drivers, which is why Jedi Survivor was running like total crap on Nvidia cards but pretty decent on AMD at launch. Glad I made the jump, AMD offers so much more this last couple of gens unless you're willing to spend $1600 on a 4090.
    AMD Ryzen 7 7700 (non X)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NZXT H9 Flow case

Thread Information