Page 358 of 376 FirstFirst ... 258308348354355356357358359360361362368 ... LastLast
Results 8,926 to 8,950 of 9386
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NZXT H9 Flow case
    Nice. I'm still rocking my Phanteks Enthoo Pro from 2014 but it's such a well made and easy to build in case I probably won't change it until I'm ready to ditch mechanical drives and go mini ITX.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice. I'm still rocking my Phanteks Enthoo Pro from 2014 but it's such a well made and easy to build in case I probably won't change it until I'm ready to ditch mechanical drives and go mini ITX.
    The build in this case was an absolute cakewalk, there are ports everywhere to route cables and aside from the point where they stick out of the mobo there are none visible.

That said, the RGB fans and controller I installed were a nightmare to understand what needed to be connected.

1 cable for each fan to the controller (4)

1 cable for each fan to daisy chain to the power strip (4 more)

1 cable for the controller to run to the PSU

1 cable for the controller to run to the mobo

10 cables for 4 freakin' fans. And the instructions were opaque.

That said they work flawlessly and move a crazy amount of air. My GPU never hits 70c.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    it is done

Gna and Hrolf fights on GMGOW+ were freakin amazing. they definitely have some different moves from the regular NG versions. i made the up of not creating save states before the fights to replay them tho

fought Gna with just the full max leveled berserker armor. build probably wasnt optimal, since all my grips/handles were the ones that realm shift when you activate the L1 + triangle thing. which are great attachments imo but have no synergy with the rest of my build.

basically just used spartan rage as a bailout for when i whiffed on a parry or somethin. could have used Fury, but Wrath is nice since you can at least mix that in with a nice chunk of damage while only using 1/4 of your rage

overall NG+ is meh as usual but the boss fights were outstanding compared to NG. even Odin was giving me issues and im not sure i died more than once to him in my NG playthroughs
    Nice

Gimme your setup tbh. In my advancing age I'm too impatient and noped out of this fight and the final beserker after 3-4 tries

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice

Gimme your setup tbh. In my advancing age I'm too impatient and noped out of this fight and the final beserker after 3-4 tries
    well this was NG+ so i had access to some different enchantments/amulet pieces

but in this case i didnt have a super optimized build or anything. i just threw on the full berserker armor set and all the amulet pieces that you get from the berserkers in NG+

i think i lay everything out in the post you're responding to tbh

i think even in regular, none NG+ fight, i used a slightly different build. still used the berserker chest armor (great stats, and love the ability that gives you a lot more damage + damage intake after using a relic). and i think i used one more berserker piece for the relic refresh, but then i used one of the "undying pyres" armor pieces to help fill up the meter on your weapons faster. i dont remember which one i used the belt for and which one for the bracer, but effect is pretty similar however you divy that up.

and then i just used the realm shift relic. theres also a must-use enchantment piece for that build that specifically increases your melee damage in realm shift. idea of that build is your realm shift relic + all your realm shift handles gives you huge damage output for that short period.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NZXT H9 Flow case
    JFC did you see the RTX 4060 Ti reviews? The piece of literally loses to the 3060 Ti even at 1080p in some memory heavy games thanks to its crappy 128 bit bus that used to be reserved for $150 50 series cards. $400 for a 1080p card, OMG Nvidia

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    JFC did you see the RTX 4060 Ti reviews? The piece of literally loses to the 3060 Ti even at 1080p in some memory heavy games thanks to its crappy 128 bit bus that used to be reserved for $150 50 series cards. $400 for a 1080p card, OMG Nvidia
    Oh yeah, GamerNexus and a couple of other youtube channels I routinely use like HardwareUnboxed have been commenting about how bad it looked from just the specs that were supplied by Nvidia... and it's even worse than that.

I have had exactly 0 issues with my 7900xt and the AMD software ALONE is so much nicer to use. It's hard to believe Nvidia's control panel still looks like this:

vs AMD's

Nvidia is a garbage tier company at this point and I would recommend staying away from every single product they have a hand in making. There's a reason EVGA, which was the gold standard for GPU manufacturers, bailed on them even though they were their entire business operation. To do that it has to be impossibly awful behind the scenes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh yeah, GamerNexus and a couple of other youtube channels I routinely use like HardwareUnboxed have been commenting about how bad it looked from just the specs that were supplied by Nvidia... and it's even worse than that.

I have had exactly 0 issues with my 7900xt and the AMD software ALONE is so much nicer to use. It's hard to believe Nvidia's control panel still looks like this:

vs AMD's

Nvidia is a garbage tier company at this point and I would recommend staying away from every single product they have a hand in making. There's a reason EVGA, which was the gold standard for GPU manufacturers, bailed on them even though they were their entire business operation. To do that it has to be impossibly awful behind the scenes.
    Yeah Adrenaline is awesome. Not just for the better UI, but also for providing overclocking and stats server support out of the box so I don't have to bother with MSI Afterburner and RivaTuner Stats Server for instance. Too bad the RX 7600 is stillborn. A freaking 6650 XT for $20 more, another sick joke.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah Adrenaline is awesome. Not just for the better UI, but also for providing overclocking and stats server support out of the box so I don't have to bother with MSI Afterburner and RivaTuner Stats Server for instance. Too bad the RX 7600 is stillborn. A freaking 6650 XT for $20 more, another sick joke.
    Right now the only value to be found in the gaming market is in very select older chipsets (6700/6800xt) or in the very high end. People are complaining about the 7900xt but it's gotten a pretty significant performance boost since launch, is more efficient than the 6950xt, and just chews through games. It'd be nice if it's cheaper but really, what's a few bucks in savings it'll take to wait 6+ months for prices to come down a bit?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right now the only value to be found in the gaming market is in very select older chipsets (6700/6800xt) or in the very high end. People are complaining about the 7900xt but it's gotten a pretty significant performance boost since launch, is more efficient than the 6950xt, and just chews through games. It'd be nice if it's cheaper but really, what's a few bucks in savings it'll take to wait 6+ months for prices to come down a bit?
    7900XT was poorly priced at launch which is where most of the hate came from. At $900 it was ridiculous when you could get the 7900 XTX for $100 more. At the $780 or so it sells for now though with its 20GB and 320 bit bus it's so much better than the $800 RTX 4070 Ti with only 12GB on a 192 bit bus. 7900 XT is built to last while the 4070 Ti is probably going to start struggling once UE5 takes over.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    7900XT was poorly priced at launch which is where most of the hate came from. At $900 it was ridiculous when you could get the 7900 XTX for $100 more. At the $780 or so it sells for now though with its 20GB and 320 bit bus it's so much better than the $800 RTX 4070 Ti with only 12GB on a 192 bit bus. 7900 XT is built to last while the 4070 Ti is probably going to start struggling once UE5 takes over.
    The best news for AMD fans and one of the reasons I didn't hesitate to invest in AMD architecture is that UE5 has it's own in-house raytracing which dramatically shrinks and even reverses the raytracing performance gap.

Take away the raytracing advantage and the only reasons to even consider Nvidia GPUs are for professional applications and if you live somewhere that electricity is stupidly expensive.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The best news for AMD fans and one of the reasons I didn't hesitate to invest in AMD architecture is that UE5 has it's own in-house raytracing which dramatically shrinks and even reverses the raytracing performance gap.

Take away the raytracing advantage and the only reasons to even consider Nvidia GPUs are for professional applications and if you live somewhere that electricity is stupidly expensive.
    As we saw with the 3070 you can take away Nvidia's raytracing advantage just because of the lack of VRAM. Embarrassing how many times you'd see games run better on 3060 12GB than 3070 8GB once you turned RT on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just pre-ordered Final Fantasy 16. The only difference between the deluxe version is a digital art book and a digital soundtrack. Definitely not worth the extra $20.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre is looking damned good on the test play.

Alone in the Dark is also looking like a buy at launch game. Check out the Angry Joe review on YouTube.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let me know if it's worth the $$$

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just pre-ordered Final Fantasy 16. The only difference between the deluxe version is a digital art book and a digital soundtrack. Definitely not worth the extra $20.
    I'll probably end up getting it too as soon as I finish Tears of the Kingdom. Has looked amazing in every preview so far and have like $60 sitting in my PSN right now waiting for it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll probably end up getting it too as soon as I finish Tears of the Kingdom. Has looked amazing in every preview so far and have like $60 sitting in my PSN right now waiting for it.
    It was $75 with tax. They have 4 trailers up right now on the PS Store fwiw.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    i got a free $150 amazon gift card, i was thinking of preordering FFXVI myself tbh. but man i just dont trust these companies to put out a working game at launch anymore, not sure if i want to just wait and see or not yet

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Let me know if it's worth the $$$
    Did you enjoy Civ 5? It was really my only in the franchise and became my favorite game the past 5 years

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you enjoy Civ 5? It was really my only in the franchise and became my favorite game the past 5 years
    Last one I played was Civ 3, but I'm looking to jump into a RTS.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Last one I played was Civ 3, but I'm looking to jump into a RTS.
    Wow. Well Civ5 is considered the best.

CIV 7 is coming in this calendar year, they say.

Civ6 has a more cartoonish setup and the personalities are not bias. Meaning they are random. Civ leaders are also no longer as well known as Civ6.

Bottomline: you must play Civ5. By far the computer game I've logged the most time

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Civ5 is $6 right now on Steam. Buy

Arguably the greatest game ever designed.

Last edited by FrostKing; 05-29-2023 at 04:26 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Civ5 is $6 right now on Steam. Buy

Arguably the greatest game ever designed.

Sounds good I will probably play that one and if I like it I will wait for the new one. I have thousands of hours on the Total War games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is Payday 2 any good? 's free on Epic Game Store right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reck man, did you see the Persona 3 Reload trailer? Looks like a total remake of Persona 3 in Persona 5's graphical style like we had seen teased in the video a few months back. Apparently Atlus posted this on their Instagram and then immediately pulled it, probably wasn't supposed to be posted until the XBox presentation. Of the three modern Personas this one has by far the best story IMO. Love seeing a new song from Lotus Juice too.

Last edited by baseline bum; 06-08-2023 at 08:33 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Diablo IV

Thread Information