Page 361 of 376 FirstFirst ... 261311351357358359360361362363364365371 ... LastLast
Results 9,001 to 9,025 of 9386
    what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    That Ifrit vs an battle in FF16....yeesh, legit went on for like 30-45 minutes

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ugh Tencent just bought a majority stake in Techland. RIP, they'll never be able to make up for the tiness of Dying Light 2 now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I beat FF16 all side quests in about 95 hours.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That Ifrit vs an battle in FF16....yeesh, legit went on for like 30-45 minutes
    On a scale of 1-10 what would rate FFXVI so far? And you playing on the 30fps mode or the performance mode?

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    On a scale of 1-10 what would rate FFXVI so far? And you playing on the 30fps mode or the performance mode?
    it's tough to rate because it's very dissimilar to previous FF les. it's not really an RPG at all honestly. but in a vacuum i'd give it a 8.5/10 so far. i'm playing on performance mode. most of the time the fps is solid and any drops arent too frequent or immersion breaking.

biggest gripes are - no control over any of your party members, weak armor/accessory customization, needs more ability slots, given the amount of Eikons/abilities you can use, and the constant cut scenes. i also wish they added more sword attack combos ala DMC. thankfully i am enjoying the story a lot so the cutscenes, while tedious, arent that big of a deal.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    In my absence I got involved with 8Ball Pool thru Miniclips. It's a blast, though not without it's faults. I spent 1 million coins on a Millionaire Cue Stick. Got it, kicked ass with it till about 20 minutes later when I was informed it needed a recharge...10 million coins for 50 hits! Easy come/easy go.

It's free to play and there is no weird ass tables shaped like farm animals and like with 10 pockets. None of that nonsense. Does 9 Ball and regular asides with extremely high wagers on different tables involving billions of coins.

I settled in the lower regions and have amassed a 100 cue sticks in my (cue locker).

You can advance thru real cash purchases, but you can have a great time just competing. Supposedly the game has 10 million+ players a day thru it. Is there Bots? Sure, a game is always available within 3 seconds. And you can feel it when it's fake, but primarily it's real people, I think.

I've have a grand time with this thing after searching high and low for a decent pool site. The download is quick and the game is stable and easily managed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In my absence I got involved with 8Ball Pool thru Miniclips. It's a blast, though not without it's faults. I spent 1 million coins on a Millionaire Cue Stick. Got it, kicked ass with it till about 20 minutes later when I was informed it needed a recharge...10 million coins for 50 hits! Easy come/easy go.

It's free to play and there is no weird ass tables shaped like farm animals and like with 10 pockets. None of that nonsense. Does 9 Ball and regular asides with extremely high wagers on different tables involving billions of coins.

I settled in the lower regions and have amassed a 100 cue sticks in my (cue locker).

You can advance thru real cash purchases, but you can have a great time just competing. Supposedly the game has 10 million+ players a day thru it. Is there Bots? Sure, a game is always available within 3 seconds. And you can feel it when it's fake, but primarily it's real people, I think.

I've have a grand time with this thing after searching high and low for a decent pool site. The download is quick and the game is stable and easily managed.
    Welcome back

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Thanks, da. Good to be back, fellow.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I finished it a few weeks back. Never played a FF game before. Played in perf mode. Visually pleasing, but hard not to end up skipping cutscene towards the end.

Also, there's some mandatory side quests padding towards the end of the story that are a bit annoying. Overall, I thought the game was a 7/10 for me. Well done, but nothing memorable about it.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Anyone getting the Spiderman 2 PS5 bundle? I am starting a new job next month and got a nice pay bump so decided to treat myself to a second PS5

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone getting the Spiderman 2 PS5 bundle? I am starting a new job next month and got a nice pay bump so decided to treat myself to a second PS5
    Why not just buy the plates instead and put them on your current PS5?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ugh Tencent just bought a majority stake in Techland. RIP, they'll never be able to make up for the tiness of Dying Light 2 now.
    China's demographic collapse picks up pace.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBMSZ7v3KxQ

The telltales of a collapse are there:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_sl-8cgA1g

Best neutral guesses are a huge collapse is coming
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeQknkjEdZM

I doubt Tencent will have the money to do .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playing Subnautica to see what they added. Still a fun game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    China's demographic collapse picks up pace.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBMSZ7v3KxQ

The telltales of a collapse are there:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_sl-8cgA1g

Best neutral guesses are a huge collapse is coming
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeQknkjEdZM

I doubt Tencent will have the money to do .
    America's on the same kind of trajectory, we're just time delayed a bit from the catastrophic population collapse we're already seeing in Japan for example. And for the same reasons, namely marriage happening way later in life and the associated declines in birthrate thanks to a toxic work culture while the older generations have all the political power and the stack the deck in their favor. And our unemployment numbers are bull when you consider 36% of American labor is in the gig economy now.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Why not just buy the plates instead and put them on your current PS5?
    i've been wanting to get a 2nd PS5 and i wanted a disc version (i have the digital one) and I wanted the game too so why not. two birds one stone

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i've been wanting to get a 2nd PS5 and i wanted a disc version (i have the digital one) and I wanted the game too so why not. two birds one stone
    In the FTC vs Microsoft case some do ents Playstation was forced to turn over indicated there will be a $400 PS5 Slim coming this year. Though the PS5 Slim probably won't have a Blu-ray drive and instead will have it as an add on over USB, as has been rumored for a year now. Which would be ty as since I hate having clutter coming off my system's USB ports. Unless they can make the PS5 Slim really small by not needing a Blu-ray drive.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing Rockstar/Take 2 man. I've been waiting for some type of next gen 60fps patch for RDR2 like nearly every other AAA game has received. I'm sure they're just going to do a full re-release eventually for a $70 price tag like they have with GTA V every console generation.
    So much for that. No remaster. It's just a 1080p30 fps port of RDR1 to PS4 and god knows what it runs like on Switch. August 17th, $50.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just finished High on Life. Fun and hilarious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    anyone playing Baldur's Gate 3? it's getting rave reviews, one of my friends told me its on par with Witcher 3 and the best game he's played in years. I downloaded and played a little bit last night, wont have a lot of time to jump in until the weekend but i can already tell the storytelling in this game is legit

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look like the new PS5 with the detachable blu-ray drive has been leaked. Still a ing chunky boi

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So much for that. No remaster. It's just a 1080p30 fps port of RDR1 to PS4 and god knows what it runs like on Switch. August 17th, $50.
    Lame. lol at all the people that thought they were making a full on remake.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    anyone playing Baldur's Gate 3? it's getting rave reviews, one of my friends told me its on par with Witcher 3 and the best game he's played in years. I downloaded and played a little bit last night, wont have a lot of time to jump in until the weekend but i can already tell the storytelling in this game is legit
    I don't play many games any more, but that is definitely on my list. I know it's a different developer, but I used to love those old Bioware RPGs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't play many games any more, but that is definitely on my list. I know it's a different developer, but I used to love those old Bioware RPGs.
    I've never played a crpg before so there is a pretty steep learning curve but once you get the hang of the mechanics it's pretty great. The game is incredibly dense and everything feels very deliberate. Plus no microtransactions, no dlc, no money grabbing bull . This is what a AAA game should be

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've never played a crpg before so there is a pretty steep learning curve but once you get the hang of the mechanics it's pretty great. The game is incredibly dense and everything feels very deliberate. Plus no microtransactions, no dlc, no money grabbing bull . This is what a AAA game should be

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remnant II... baseline bum, this is a game for you, IMVHO

Thread Information