Page 368 of 376 FirstFirst ... 268318358364365366367368369370371372 ... LastLast
Results 9,176 to 9,200 of 9386
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

All I could find so far I'm at work

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like it'll be a roguelike like Returnal
    What does that mean

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Too bad Cyberpunk on the PS5 has no 3rd person view... is tough in 1st person view without getting dizzy.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Too bad Cyberpunk on the PS5 has no 3rd person view... is tough in 1st person view without getting dizzy.
    Have you tried the performance mode? May help since it doubles the framerate to 60 fps, though the only games that have made me dizzy are VR (and damn I wanted to buy a VR set until using one for 15 minutes and feeling like I drank a 30 pack for two hours after).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have you tried the performance mode? May help since it doubles the framerate to 60 fps, though the only games that have made me dizzy are VR (and damn I wanted to buy a VR set until using one for 15 minutes and feeling like I drank a 30 pack for two hours after).
    I'll try it later tonight because I know for a fact it's set on "Ray Tracing" rn. I was wanting to get the PS5VR2 but damn it's more than the system itself at $549 and the Quest made me sick as when I used one last.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll try it later tonight because I know for a fact it's set on "Ray Tracing" rn. I was wanting to get the PS5VR2 but damn it's more than the system itself at $549 and the Quest made me sick as when I used one last.
    Yeah the ray tracing mode is 30 fps. Hopefully the performance mode will clear it all up with the jump to 60 fps.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Got kind of bored with Dead Space Remake after a while. Game was fun for 10 hours or so but it got kind of old fighting the same few enemies over and over again. Will have to give Lies of P a shot tomorrow while I got a couple weeks still left on my Game Pass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Got kind of bored with Dead Space Remake after a while. Game was fun for 10 hours or so but it got kind of old fighting the same few enemies over and over again. Will have to give Lies of P a shot tomorrow while I got a couple weeks still left on my Game Pass.
    Lies of P is really good. You're gonna love it. Made me go back and play Demons Souls Remake.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God of War Valhalla humbled me In 2 minutes or less. I completely forgot how to play this game. Lmao

I’m going to have to do an NG+ play through of the story to get back into the rhythm.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God of War Valhalla humbled me In 2 minutes or less. I completely forgot how to play this game. Lmao

I’m going to have to do an NG+ play through of the story to get back into the rhythm.
    LOL, imagine the same would hold for me despite being able to pretty easily blast through Gna on Give Me a Challenge on my latest build. But that was months ago.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lies of P is really good. You're gonna love it. Made me go back and play Demons Souls Remake.
    Feels like a Souls easy mode. Kind of cool so far, doing a dexterity build. Great atmosphere so far. And I know you're not an FSR fan, but FSR Quality at 4k looks pretty great on this for me. Wish they implemented FSR Ultra Quality though since I think I'd have enough gpu to run that setting if it was offered, but definitely don't have enough for full fat native 4k. Will give it ten hours to see if it hooks me in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL, imagine the same would hold for me despite being able to pretty easily blast through Gna on Give Me a Challenge on my latest build. But that was months ago.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

i'll definitely check it out, but havent played that game in a while. i think i did 3 playthroughs after the game dropped though. once on give me no mercy just to feel out the game. then give me god of war. and then i did one NG+ run on give me god of war

im close to wrapping up Shadow of the Tomb Raider, then gonna play Miles Morales. prob will try out Valhalla after that. gonna start working through my backlog. jedi fallen order, then horizon forbidden west after that most probably

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'll definitely check it out, but havent played that game in a while. i think i did 3 playthroughs after the game dropped though. once on give me no mercy just to feel out the game. then give me god of war. and then i did one NG+ run on give me god of war

im close to wrapping up Shadow of the Tomb Raider, then gonna play Miles Morales. prob will try out Valhalla after that. gonna start working through my backlog. jedi fallen order, then horizon forbidden west after that most probably
    How you gonna play that crap instead of Elden Ring? SMH

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How you gonna play that crap instead of Elden Ring? SMH
    because from what i understand Elden Ring is going to be a 100+ hour time investment and im not ready for that commitment

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    because from what i understand Elden Ring is going to be a 100+ hour time investment and im not ready for that commitment
    'Eh they're full of , casual. More like a 300+ hour commitment. Though I got my time to complete a playthrough down to 6 hours.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also WTF, Valhalla is nearly 100 hours too.

https://howlongtobeat.com/game/77729

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also WTF, Valhalla is nearly 100 hours too.

https://howlongtobeat.com/game/77729
    oh dude

i meant the god of war valhalla DLC

i dont think im ever playing an assassins creed game again. i played Odyssey and it was ok. nice timesink if thats what you want, but i have too much of a backlog to add in that kind of behemoth sized game unless its a 9/10+ game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playing the blue people game rn. I expected far cry but on Pandora which it kinda is but also kinda isn't. Not bad thus far. Wish I had a better PC tho cus my 3060 is struggling to stay above 50fps on high settings and drops frequently in denser areas

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh dude

i meant the god of war valhalla DLC

i dont think im ever playing an assassins creed game again. i played Odyssey and it was ok. nice timesink if thats what you want, but i have too much of a backlog to add in that kind of behemoth sized game unless its a 9/10+ game
    Oh , I thought you meant that AC trash. Elden Ring is a legit 10/10 game though. Even casual ElNono eventually came around towards liking it.

I'd put it right next to Bloodborne for best game this century. Don't think I can pick between the two.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh , I thought you meant that AC trash. Elden Ring is a legit 10/10 game though. Even casual ElNono eventually came around towards liking it.

I'd put it right next to Bloodborne for best game this century. Don't think I can pick between the two.
    i still have Dark Souls 2 and 3 to play

and havent played demon souls remake yet. i dont even have a copy of that, though i do have elden ring

i worry im never going to play dark souls 2 if i keep playing them out of order

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i still have Dark Souls 2 and 3 to play

and havent played demon souls remake yet. i dont even have a copy of that, though i do have elden ring

i worry im never going to play dark souls 2 if i keep playing them out of order
    You got Elden Ring digital, PS5 disc, or PS4 disc?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You got Elden Ring digital, PS5 disc, or PS4 disc?
    PS4 disc with intention of using free upgrade

last month i went on a spree and bought a handful of games i wanted to play that come with the free ugprade, like miles morales, forbidden west, jedi fallen order, elden ring, nioh 2

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PS4 disc with intention of using free upgrade

last month i went on a spree and bought a handful of games i wanted to play that come with the free ugprade, like miles morales, forbidden west, jedi fallen order, elden ring, nioh 2
    PS4 version with BC on PS5 is better than the PS5 native version IMO. Resolution isn't as high (1800p checkerboard which is really 1600x1800 = half 1800p for PS4 BC while 1440p to 1600p on PS5 native) but the framerate is rock solid 60 on the PS4 BC mode while lots of drops into the 50s on the PS5 mode. And some drops into the high 40s when on horseback.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PS4 version with BC on PS5 is better than the PS5 native version IMO. Resolution isn't as high (1800p checkerboard which is really 1600x1800 = half 1800p for PS4 BC while 1440p to 1600p on PS5) but the framerate is rock solid 60 on the PS4 BC mode while lots of drops into the 50s on the PS5 mode. And some drops into the high 40s when on horseback.
    im sure it will be fine, but ill try playing like an hour on each and see how it feels. im probably not gonna play a fromsoft game for a while tho tbh, and ima try to play DS2 first. i played Dark Souls after bloodborne and still felt it held up well, but i dont want to run the risk of DS2 feeling unplayable because ive played too many of the shiny new ones before it

did you Plat sekiro yet, you filthy casual?

Thread Information