Page 373 of 376 FirstFirst ... 273323363369370371372373374375376 LastLast
Results 9,301 to 9,325 of 9386
    what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Is it bad that my mind went to darker places when I first heard about Joel and a golf club?
    you thought he was gonna ellie with it or something?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you thought he was gonna ellie with it or something?
    Nah Dina getting jealous of his relationship with Ellie

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just got my code for this, but not sure I'm ready for a replay yet...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just got my code for this, but not sure I'm ready for a replay yet...
    You misspelled rapelay

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No Return is fun and but man it's hard as on grounded. I can breeze through the campaign on grounded but the randomized enemies and make it 10x harder

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm playing Elden Ring again...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm playing Elden Ring again...
    Of course you're still playing video games,,,,,,,,,explains alot,,,,

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    like crying about black people on a Spurs boards political forum at all hours of the night is such a better use of time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    of course I play videogames. I even get paid to do so.

lmao, this loser probably burns his nights playing $1 bingo at the nursing home.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    technically any hobby is wasting time since it takes away from doing alpha-bro stuff. Video games and winning spurstalk cyber-arguments are no different than pouring your time into riding ATVs and playing golk, kek

>2024
    >enjoying anything
    >not constantly building wealth 24/7

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    of course I play videogames. I even get paid to do so.

lmao, this loser probably burns his nights playing $1 bingo at the nursing home.

sure you do, loser,,,,sure you do,,,this is in' awesome,,,how pathetic your life is,,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ Every accusation is really a confession with Trump s

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    it's funny because Nono probably does have a pretty sweet life while you know boomersfail is a miserable fat piece of that hates the world

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    gameplay in forbidden west is good fun. game is also massive, as expected

my main issues:

1) waaaaay too much elemental variety. the first game already was pushing it and they dialed it up to 11 in this one. if you are going to have a limited weapon wheel, its a really frustrating system, since you never really know what you're going to need, and its not exactly easy to upgrade weapons.

2) too many weapons. ties into #1. which hunter bow is better? the one with fire and shock? or the one with plasma and acid? etc etc. really tough to figure out what is worth leveling up. especially when i have green tier weapons and i know down the line ima get blue/purple stuff. why waste limited upgrade materials at all? and then as a result play thru early stretches of game with weak equipment. this was an issue in assassins creed odyssey, witcher 3 as well, iirc

3) this one is partially my fault, as im the type who likes to fully explore every unlocked nook and cranny of areas that i unlock as a go, before progressing with the main story. but i keep encountering stuff that i dont have tools to reach. which is fine, happens in every game. but its damn near everywhere, and you have to trek through machines/danger just to reach the little question marks on the map, and i dont like running long distances thru trouble just for an inaccessible point

im ok with some of that, but seems like 20% of the POIs arent even accessible when you encounter them

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sure you do, loser,,,,sure you do,,,this is in' awesome,,,how pathetic your life is,,,,
    ^ Every accusation is really a confession with Trump s
    it's funny because Nono probably does have a pretty sweet life while you know boomersfail is a miserable fat piece of that hates the world
    the amount of projection and insecurity is off the charts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    gameplay in forbidden west is good fun. game is also massive, as expected

my main issues:

1) waaaaay too much elemental variety. the first game already was pushing it and they dialed it up to 11 in this one. if you are going to have a limited weapon wheel, its a really frustrating system, since you never really know what you're going to need, and its not exactly easy to upgrade weapons.

2) too many weapons. ties into #1. which hunter bow is better? the one with fire and shock? or the one with plasma and acid? etc etc. really tough to figure out what is worth leveling up. especially when i have green tier weapons and i know down the line ima get blue/purple stuff. why waste limited upgrade materials at all? and then as a result play thru early stretches of game with weak equipment. this was an issue in assassins creed odyssey, witcher 3 as well, iirc

3) this one is partially my fault, as im the type who likes to fully explore every unlocked nook and cranny of areas that i unlock as a go, before progressing with the main story. but i keep encountering stuff that i dont have tools to reach. which is fine, happens in every game. but its damn near everywhere, and you have to trek through machines/danger just to reach the little question marks on the map, and i dont like running long distances thru trouble just for an inaccessible point

im ok with some of that, but seems like 20% of the POIs arent even accessible when you encounter them
    I also liked the burning shores expansion, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone play lords of the fallen? Might grab it on sale

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For some reason I couldn't get into Forbidden West the same way I was immersed in HZD. I still haven't beaten it I feel like the enemies were way more bullet spongey than the original and it just felt tedious to play unlike the first. The story is interesting but still pales in comparison to the original. I'll jump back in at some point but probably not any time soon

Then again I felt like Ragnarok was a chore to play also

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For some reason I couldn't get into Forbidden West the same way I was immersed in HZD. I still haven't beaten it I feel like the enemies were way more bullet spongey than the original and it just felt tedious to play unlike the first. The story is interesting but still pales in comparison to the original. I'll jump back in at some point but probably not any time soon

Damn I thought Ragnarok was better than 2018.

Still playing Mario Wonder and damn the last couple of levels in the special world are rough.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

i just unlocked the ability to get rid of the red crystals that block paths, so now i'll have a chance to backtrack and clear those, though i still dont have a way to deal with the "metal flowers"

i agree about the immersion part of it. HZD was amazing because you were learning about the world and the exposition dumps about zero dawn were really fascinating. figuring out why humanity is the way it is, etc.

you dont really get much of that feel in forbidden west. there isnt really that same wonder. at least not yet for me, in the earlier parts of the game

Damn I thought Ragnarok was better than 2018.
    purely from a gameplay/combat experience, yeah ragnarok is just better than 2018. the only real downgrade i can think of in that department was the hand/shield combat was removed, though the addition of shield types helps negate that a little

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I finally beat the penultimate level, and had to do it twice because I missed the top of the flag the first time rofl.
    Ah crap, am I going to have to go back and get the top of the flag in every single level to 100% this?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finally beat Super Mario Wonder. Best credit sequence since NieR Automata

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Finally beat Super Mario Wonder. Best credit sequence since NieR Automata
    you beat the final final level brah? Badge test marathon?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you beat the final final level brah? Badge test marathon?
    no that level is a nightmare

I'm down to 63 lives right now

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    no that level is a nightmare

I'm down to 63 lives right now
    eventually you die so many times that eight out of the ten rooms you can speedrun blindfolded...The fire-rope room (I think room 6) and of course, the last Invisibility one are much tougher than the rest. I admit I leaned my cartridge against the screen when doing the last room to mark where on the plane Mario is supposed to be. Still challenging since you have to guess how high he is to time the jumps perfectly, but makes it doable in a reasonable amount of time IMO.

Thread Information