Page 41 of 376 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191141 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 9381
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dragon's Crown, Ni No Kuni, and DS all within two months.

Ridiculous
    Dragon's Crown is great. It cracks me up how that really thick has an attack with her ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing Days Gone got pushed back to 2019

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a massive project. They're touting 100s of zombies at once so you have to get it right.

Dont mind the wait when we already have 2 confirmed games for this year.

God of War 4 4/20
    Detroit Become Human 5/25

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a massive project. They're touting 100s of zombies at once so you have to get it right.

Dont mind the wait when we already have 2 confirmed games for this year.

God of War 4 4/20
    Detroit Become Human 5/25
    You forgot Yakuza 6 on 4/17.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dammit, one of the games im actually really horny for

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kingdom Come: Deliverance looks pretty good. Getting decent reviews and it's a historical game probably the next rpg I will try first.
    i heard its pretty good but the saving system is garbage and its pretty buggy still

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'll probably still get it though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice. Should be getting 60 fps at high everywhere but Crookback Bog I'm guessing. Witcher 3 is ing amazing on PC at 60 fps.
    it really is. and there are definitely some areas that arent as smooth at ultra settings and i experienced stutters and framerate drops in some places but after tweaking a couple settings i think ive found a good balance

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it really is. and there are definitely some areas that arent as smooth at ultra settings and i experienced stutters and framerate drops in some places but after tweaking a couple settings i think ive found a good balance
    The graphics are so good in the PC version of Witcher 3 that it's as good as watching Cinemax when you visit the houses.

Meanwhile I have gone in the opposite direction on graphics, as I'm currently playing Shin Megami Tensei IV on the 3DS as well as some Commodore 64 games I installed to my Raspberry Pi.

I gotta say the New 3DS XL is a pretty badass system, at least with custom firmware and a 64GB flash so you can install all the good games on the system for free.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is Fallout 4 better than New Vegas?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is Fallout 4 better than New Vegas?
    no. Especially when you factor in FONV's epic DLC like Old World Blues and the one in Zion NP, though Dead Money is among the worst DLC I have ever played in a game. The canon Fallout games in order of quality are IMO

1. Fallout 2
    2. Fallout New Vegas
    3. Fallout
    4. Fallout 3
    5. Fallout 4

FO4 is still a good game, but nowhere near as good as FONV. FO4 has better graphics and I guess it works better as a FPS, but who plays Fallout like it's COD?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn that low on the list eh? I've played them all, and I can see why you have Fallout 2 so high. Playing it on the PS4 fwiw.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn that low on the list eh? I've played them all, and I can see why you have Fallout 2 so high. Playing it on the PS4 fwiw.
    FO4 is still a solid 8/10 IMO. I thought the base game was awesome. The DLC was crap though, I wouldn't bother with any of it if you didn't buy the GOTY. Even if you did I'd still skip the DLC considering how many epic games have come out for PS4 in the last year. But the base game is fun other than the annoying radiant quests from Preston Garvey. The exploration is great and I still love the soundtrack even though it's 70% stuff from the Fallout 3 soundtrack.

I made Piper wear Nora's after giving her the wedding ring I pried off Nora's cold, dead hand. Here's a shot of us in our luxurious living room after.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As long as they still got the VATS and the open world quirky characters I will be happy. Exploration is always fun in Fallout, but I'm disappointed to hear that they are recycling old radio soundtrack. Hopefully lots of vault crawling and easter eggs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please tell me you aren't doing the hair physics..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The graphics are so good in the PC version of Witcher 3 that it's as good as watching Cinemax when you visit the houses.

Meanwhile I have gone in the opposite direction on graphics, as I'm currently playing Shin Megami Tensei IV on the 3DS as well as some Commodore 64 games I installed to my Raspberry Pi.

I gotta say the New 3DS XL is a pretty badass system, at least with custom firmware and a 64GB flash so you can install all the good games on the system for free.
    AC: Origins world > Witcher 3's world, and that's not to say anything bad about Witcher 3

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I should definitely get a 3DS, only reason why I haven't is because of laziness. I would get a 2DS XL though, don't really care about the 3D stuff. But yeah, I'll check into it.
    Damn the Citra 3DS emulator is looking pretty epic. This is night and day better than these games look on a real New 3DS XL screen.

This team is also working on a Switch emulator, though I imagine that's years from being very usable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AC: Origins world > Witcher 3's world, and that's not to say anything bad about Witcher 3
    I'm trudging along through AC: Unity. Would you say Origins is better than Revelations or Black Flag?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm trudging along through AC: Unity. Would you say Origins is better than Revelations or Black Flag?
    I haven't played any after Black Flag, but it's the best in the series by far for me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I haven't played any after Black Flag, but it's the best in the series by far for me.
    Check it, CODEX cracked a UWP game.

https://www.skidrowreloaded.com/gears-of-war-4-codex/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So no one tried fortnite yet?

Its a new gaming phenomena

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been playing Fortnite in Battle Royale mode... lots of fun... it's 100 players per session, last man standing wins, big map, great guns... good stuff...

Plus it was a free download from PSN...
    So no one tried fortnite yet?

Its a new gaming phenomena

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dobt you need ps plus to download fortnite?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's a free download if you have plus.

You need plus if you want to play online anyways, IIRC, on the PS4

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Origins saved this franchise from dissapearing. The last two games have done nothing but create hate for it. Unity and Syndicate were utter trash.

Thread Information