Page 49 of 376 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999149 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 9386
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just finished Yakuza 0 last night. Pretty good story and fun minigames combined with a lot of brawling. I'd give it an 8.5/10. Not GOTY material but still good enough that I bought the other five games in the series that are currently out (the PS4 remake of Yakuza 2 doesn't drop until August though).

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Just finished Yakuza 0 last night. Pretty good story and fun minigames combined with a lot of brawling. I'd give it an 8.5/10. Not GOTY material but still good enough that I bought the other five games in the series that are currently out (the PS4 remake of Yakuza 2 doesn't drop until August though).
    Good, go play GoW now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good, go play GoW now
    Getting ready to start Persona 3 FES tonight since the Cleveland - Toronto series looks like a wrap.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been playing blade... The game is kind of mediocre really but the premise and presentation are so good that I've been plowing through it. You constantly have voices commenting on everything that's going on, it's creepy and very well done. Between that and the norse mythology / journey to , I recommend it as a rental
    Getting ready to start Persona 3 FES tonight since the Cleveland - Toronto series looks like a wrap.
    Smdh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rayman Legends and Beyond: Two Souls free on PS+ looking forward to playing the latter very soon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    XCOM 2 free for the weekend on Steam

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    XCOM 2 free for the weekend on Steam
    I never got used to top down games. I played Dead Nation for a few hours. A good game that gets ruined by the top down view.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never got used to top down games. I played Dead Nation for a few hours. A good game that gets ruined by the top down view.
    XCOM is much better than Dead Nation imo. Strategical turn based RTS with RPG progression elements. I haven't played part 2 yet though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Picked up a PoorStation 2 today. Damn I gotta find a decent set of component cables, composite looks like ass on a modern TV. apalisoc_9 get in here and tell me what you use since you're always pimping the PS2 here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Picked up a PoorStation 2 today. Damn I gotta find a decent set of component cables, composite looks like ass on a modern TV. apalisoc_9 get in here and tell me what you use since you're always pimping the PS2 here.
    Bought a 2003 tv from some granny a couple years back tbh still have all the cables from my ps2. It's that easy.

It was 20 dollars. I got a gaming room though.

Do you have space for another tv?

All classic consoles should be played in older tvs man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bought a 2003 tv from some granny a couple years back tbh still have all the cables from my ps2. It's that easy.

It was 20 dollars. I got a gaming room though.

Do you have space for another tv?

All classic consoles should be played in older tvs man.
    I can't go back to gaming on a 19 inch screen like I did as a kid and I don't want some giant ing 100 pound 30 inch. I love how little space a modern LED TV takes up and I'm not going back. Thanks anyways.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I do it mostly for nostalgia and room design tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I do it mostly for nostalgia and room design tbh.
    I play PS1 and Genesis on a Raspberry Pi and it looks amazing on a modern TV. SNES and NES on an SNES Classic which is great with the scanline filter turned on. Then Gamecube and Wii on the Dolphin emulator which is flawless. But the PCSX2 emulator kind of sucks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finished God of War... amazing... playing Destiny 2.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Finished God of War... amazing... playing Destiny 2.
    how soon after you finally travel to joutenheim is the end of the game? i think im about at that point since i finally ed baldur up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    poorstation 2 <3

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Currently on Chapter 5 of The Evil Within. The engine immediately reminded me of Red Dead Redemption but the game plays more like Resident Evil mixed with the stealth from the Last of Us. Good jump scares and story - highly recommend

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how soon after you finally travel to joutenheim is the end of the game? i think im about at that point since i finally ed baldur up
    right there

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    damn can i continue doing quests in the world if i beat it? i still have all these other realms to travel to, how can it be over

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    damn can i continue doing quests in the world if i beat it? i still have all these other realms to travel to, how can it be over
    yes... I'm actually like 98% complete. Hit a bug on Tyr's Temple that prevented me from advancing, but the game is so good, I just kept doing side stuff and collecting goodies until they fixed it.

The Valkyrie fights are epic, and really, lots of Bloodborne on those.

I actually kinda grossed out a bit when I jumped from God of War to Destiny 2... it's just that game set a new bar, IMO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And yeah, forget about HZD... God of War is just epic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would you recommend playing GoW3 before this one? I've not played a single game in the series.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Far Cry 5 has been fun.. The shooting is lethal and satisfying

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yes... I'm actually like 98% complete. Hit a bug on Tyr's Temple that prevented me from advancing, but the game is so good, I just kept doing side stuff and collecting goodies until they fixed it.

The Valkyrie fights are epic, and really, lots of Bloodborne on those.

I actually kinda grossed out a bit when I jumped from God of War to Destiny 2... it's just that game set a new bar, IMO.
    Destiny 2 was ok. Kinda boring after awhile.

I found a valkyrie earlier and it ed me up. Where do you find all these materials needed to craft legendary gear? If I'm at the end of the game I feel like I should have found it by now.

There are a few things I can't figure out how to get to still because I can't get a good angle on a fire pot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would you recommend playing GoW3 before this one? I've not played a single game in the series.
    Haven't played previous GoW too much myself. You can pick this one up without background.

Thread Information