Page 5 of 376 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PS4 and PC.. Emulate that english one, I have it installed now with Pcsx2.

They have the game at theisozone.com
    I might have to. Trying to find a slim box case to move a gutted Dell Optiplex I emulate my 64 games on so I can move it to my entertainment center where my One and Pi are.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn the third boss in Nioh is ing hard, must have taken me at least 20 attempts to beat her. Then the fourth and fifth boss were super easy in comparison.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Halo 5 gotta pull down that last achievement then burn my xbox for having this piece of game on it to begin with

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Halo 5 gotta pull down that last achievement then burn my xbox for having this piece of game on it to begin with
    MP is awesome minus them being gots and taking out split screen but ya overall the campaign was incredibly disappointing

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    playing thru Witcher 3 still, enjoying making different choices...lol Kiera Metz got butthurt at me and I gak'd her ass this time. oh well

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I went back to Mafia III which I had in the back burner for a while. Trying to finish the main story.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I went back to Mafia III which I had in the back burner for a while. Trying to finish the main story.
    How is it? I wrote that game off when it launched and could only run ~30 fps on my 970 at 1080p ultra. And with all the bugs it had. Which CPY version are you playing?

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Mafia III has a good storyline, but the gameplay gets repe ive and tedious after awhile, i got maybe 70% through before i lost interest

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How is it? I wrote that game off when it launched and could only run ~30 fps on my 970 at 1080p ultra. And with all the bugs it had. Which CPY version are you playing?
    Ive got it with the latest updates... works ok

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Completely forgot about that game. Mafia was freakin' amazing while Mafia 2 pretty much sucked IMO. Had no interest in buying the 3rd game at launch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mafia was amazing i beat it like 4 times

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    playing thru Witcher 3 still, enjoying making different choices...lol Kiera Metz got butthurt at me and I gak'd her ass this time. oh well
    I offed that too.. Already ed her, so why not

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Am I the only person interested in that Friday the 13th game?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Having never played any of the Batman games I decided to check out arkham knight. Seems like watchdogs with Batman. Interesting thus far

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn Nioh requires so much grinding, it's like Diablo 2 mixed with a worse version of Dark Souls. I loved the game at first but it just kind of drags on. I'd give it 7.0/10 so far. It's definitely not as good as any of the Souls games I have played.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still playing HZD. Looks like the side quests have dried up and I'm making my way through the main story now. I'm level 43 I think.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    My only gripe about HZD is the lack of sidequests (aside from the meh selection of armor/weapons).....Witcher 3 spoiled me in terms of content expectations though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still playing HZD. Looks like the side quests have dried up and I'm making my way through the main story now. I'm level 43 I think.
    lol

I swear I run into so many people that are level 43-50 and they're not even half way through the main story.

I mean they enjoyed the game a lot 10/10 9/10...but would be disappointed with no NG+ option or any post story content.

I remember trying to create my own quest after getting Platinuim trophy.

My most difficult self challenge was using the outkast Armor in Hard mode in the final scene or just going up against two stormbirds with an outcast outfit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My only gripe about HZD is the lack of sidequests (aside from the meh selection of armor/weapons).....Witcher 3 spoiled me in terms of content expectations though
    Yeah I've mentioned that. There's several things that could've been done to flesh the world out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Games I'm playing:

Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition

Heroes of the Storm

Rocket League

Witcher 3

Fallout NV

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Games I'm playing:

Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition

Heroes of the Storm

Rocket League

Witcher 3

Fallout NV
    What do you think of Dark Souls 1 vs 3?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playing Prey ATM

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I started playing NBA playgrounds. Im torn- Its a poor man's NBA street, the execution is bad (including cringeworthy commentary), but on the other hand it has big rosters including old timers and multiple versions of players (for ex, you can use Milwaukee ray Allen or Miami ray Allen). Haven't unlocked a lot of players yet, but so far it looks like they ed up the Spurs: saw drob, iceman, then Lma and gasol with only one other mystery (locked) player who I guess must be kawhi, which means none of the big 3 are in but Aldridge and pau are :vomit
    Wish someone would make a fun casual NBA game like this, if you like basketball it's worth a rental but overall, disappointing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm warming up a bit to Nioh. I was focusing too much on combat skills while ignoring magic, which is fine in the early game but makes the mid to late game really hard. After building up some magic skills the difficulty feels fair again. It's still a tough game but nowhere near what it was when I wasn't investing anything into magic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What do you think of Dark Souls 1 vs 3?
    It's much easier thus far, although Blightown was frustrating. I can only imagine playing DS1 back in the day... would have been a rude awakening. But it's much slower than DS3 and so far I've been able to do good work, most bosses have been fairly easy (as far as DS bosses go).

That said, the level design is mostly superior. There are a couple of really strange choices that seem disjointed or poorly designed but other than that it's brilliant.

Thread Information