Page 50 of 376 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100150 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 9381
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Destiny 2 was ok. Kinda boring after awhile.

I found a valkyrie earlier and it ed me up. Where do you find all these materials needed to craft legendary gear? If I'm at the end of the game I feel like I should have found it by now.

There are a few things I can't figure out how to get to still because I can't get a good angle on a fire pot.
    Niflheim has the best armor in the game, IIRC... that said, two of my missing trophies are 'get XXXX armor set'...

Valkyries actually become more accessible if you play them towards the end and you're well equipped (level 8 everything). The valkyrie queen is still a at any level, tbh, but beating her really gives you that Bloodborne warm fuzzy feeling of achievement.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So I finally Platinum'ed this thing... only game I ever Platinum...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I do it mostly for nostalgia and room design tbh.
    Is it an old school CRT TV? If so, it has function beyond just looking "vintage." If you play games that demand a lot of precise reaction or are looking to score chase in a game like Resogun, you'll want to hook up the system to that television. I can only break 200MS (lowest is 197MS) on this test (https://www.topendsports.com/testing/reaction-timer.htm) on my relatively "fast" Dell Ultrasharp (a gaming monitor, which is equal to modern tvs in game mode) like once in 20 times, and my average is around 220ms. And that's with a wired gaming mouse. On my CRT monitor that I use for MAME arcade games, my average is about 180ms (lowest is 166MS) using a wireless mouse.

LCD/LEDs also look like complete in non-native resolution.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Xenoblade Chronicles 2

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is it an old school CRT TV? If so, it has function beyond just looking "vintage." If you play games that demand a lot of precise reaction or are looking to score chase in a game like Resogun, you'll want to hook up the system to that television. I can only break 200MS (lowest is 197MS) on this test (https://www.topendsports.com/testing/reaction-timer.htm) on my relatively "fast" Dell Ultrasharp (a gaming monitor, which is equal to modern tvs in game mode) like once in 20 times, and my average is around 220ms. And that's with a wired gaming mouse. On my CRT monitor that I use for MAME arcade games, my average is about 180ms (lowest is 166MS) using a wireless mouse.

LCD/LEDs also look like complete in non-native resolution.
    Tv matters for performance?

You serious breh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Xenoblade Chronicles 2

I was surprised how solid this game was. Nice combat system and decent story. I still have a ways to go

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tv matters for performance?

You serious breh?
    Matters a lot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This guy thinks PS4 is cutting edge, don't expect him to understand things like the different response and input times on different types of screens.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Decided to give Elder Scroll online another whirl on the pc this time. Its actually pretty decent, much more enjoyable on the pc vs console. the playable map is basically all of tamriel which is gigantic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Decided to give Elder Scroll online another whirl on the pc this time. Its actually pretty decent, much more enjoyable on the pc vs console. the playable map is basically all of tamriel which is gigantic
    You done with GOW? That was quick.

Sucks there is no overall playtime in GOW. My guess I probably have played 20hrs and Im only half way through

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    You done with GOW? That was quick.

Sucks there is no overall playtime in GOW. My guess I probably have played 20hrs and Im only half way through
    I'm not yet tbh but i play a lot of games at once, depending on my mood. im at the end of GOW and i dont want to beat it yet and be done with it im also trying to get badass armor and stuff in Niflheim but its fairly difficult on higher difficulties tbh. i'll probably beat it this weekend though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Check out Far Cry 5.. fun as , and will run great on your system on ultra. It's 100% off over at the site baseline bum linked me to

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Detroit Become Human has insane graphics.

Pretty straight forward game but I have always loved these type of games. This time, the branching story is much more fleshed out and defintely the replayability of this game is high. The 65 bucks is a bit high but meh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Detroit Become Human has insane graphics.

Pretty straight forward game but I have always loved these type of games. This time, the branching story is much more fleshed out and defintely the replayability of this game is high. The 65 bucks is a bit high but meh.
    I should be getting my copy soon, tbh...

There's a free demo on the PS4 store, if you wanna check it out.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I should be getting my copy soon, tbh...

There's a free demo on the PS4 store, if you wanna check it out.
    I quit playing demos ages ago.

I got this game over the weekend after deciding I should get it despite initially thinking I shouldn't.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did baseline bum dieded or something?

I know he talked about this game a lot in the past. I'd fingure he be all up in that.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did baseline bum dieded or something?

I know he talked about this game a lot in the past. I'd fingure he be all up in that.
    I don't buy games when they're $60 and I'm not buying God of War until I play 2 & 3.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    i heard detroit become human is just a movie with choice options. sounds boring as

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't buy games when they're $60 and I'm not buying God of War until I play 2 & 3.
    I hear you on the price.

I was surprised when I went to get God of War 4. It was nearly 70 dollars. I dont know why, maybe it was because they got it a couple of days early and thought they could squeeze some more money out of people or what but I almost didn't buy it because of that.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i heard detroit become human is just a movie with choice options. sounds boring as
    I mean, it's from the guys who made Heavy Rain and Two souls so yeah, it's like a movie but like I said, this game is much more open then other prior games of theirs. It's quasi open world. You can explore large areas and discover things.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is your prototypical Quantic Dreams game, tbh... movie-like, multi-path levels... some people love it, some people hate it.. def not an action game...

Plus, after God of War any game will disappoint to a large extent...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heavy Rain was quality- I might have to add Detroit to my que on gamefly.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heavy Rain was quality- I might have to add Detroit to my que on gamefly.
    Gamefly

They never have enough copies of games and you have to wait months to get a game from the queue. Granted I tried them like in 2010 so they might have changed their ways since then. But overall my experience with them was nightmarish.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gamefly

They never have enough copies of games and you have to wait months to get a game from the queue. Granted I tried them like in 2010 so they might have changed their ways since then. But overall my experience with them was nightmarish.
    Usually takes about 4 days to get a game and I've never had problems with waiting for copies. Might want to give them a second chance. $25 a month for two games.

Also you can buy the game if you like it for pretty cheap.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder if we're getting a Fallout 5, a Fallout 3 remaster, or some Fallout mobile game.

Thread Information