Page 52 of 376 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 9386
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some rumors im hearing that a new bloodbrone is in the works..Would be crazy tbh. But At this point, id just wait for ps5. Sony should save a couple of known exlusives for the ps5.

I'm thinking Bloodborne, New God of War, maybe ratchet and a couple new ips. Will give them a killer headstart for a new console.
    The Bloodborne 2 "rumor" was just speculation. I hope it happens but I'm not expecting too see any kind of announcement for it this year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont know why Sony is pushing the PS5 idea so hard. I think 4 should be their last console. Just improve on it like they did with the Pro.

I'm done buying consoles. 4 will be my last regardless if they stop making games for it or not. I may switch to computer. Been looking at Steam for a long time now. This computer is already outdated and wouldn't support most PC games anyways.
    Why would PS4 be their last console? You think they don't like their 30% cut of every game sale on their systems? How are they pushing PS5 so hard? They already said it's at least a couple of years away, which makes sense since the only way they're going to get a big generational jump while being able to sell their system for $400 or so is when the 7nm hits mass production.
    Last edited by baseline bum; 06-07-2018 at 06:58 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Besides, you can just wait another three years or so after launch for another node shrink and a cheap PS5 Slim. Without PS1 + PS2 + PS3 BC the PS5 seems like it would be a waste to buy at launch anyways, especially considering how games usually are in the early years of a new console gen. Before their amazing 2017 the only good PS4 exclusives that weren't PS3 remasters were Bloodborne and Uncharted 4.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bloodborne looks like Nightmare Creatures. One of the first games I owned on the PS1. Have to be in the mood for a hack and slash tbh

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    "hack and slash" is not really the term i would use to describe RPG games like Souls/Bloodborne because if you just hack and slash you're going to get your pushed in over and over again tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dark Souls 3 DLC - Ashes of Arandiel, a total POS.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bloodborne looks like Nightmare Creatures. One of the first games I owned on the PS1. Have to be in the mood for a hack and slash tbh
    It was a nice game very Lovercraftian, made by Kalisto I think, they did a Daytona USA like game called ULTIMATE RACE PRO, excellent.
    But is not hack and slash, more role and no combos like you will find in Ninja Gaiden or Devil May Cry.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would PS4 be their last console? You think they don't like their 30% cut of every game sale on their systems? How are they pushing PS5 so hard? They already said it's at least a couple of years away, which makes sense since the only way they're going to get a big generational jump while being able to sell their system for $400 or so is when the 7nm hits mass production.
    Yeah you're right about Sony not wanting to stop the cash cow that is the console business.

I just think the PS4 is a perfectly made machine that can be upgraded over time so another console is not necessarily needed other than to just put out another console for the sake of it.

I would probably consider a PS5 if they go back to how they made the user interface of teh PS3. The cross bar is a thing of beauty. The way you play media is also so good.

The PS4 is a mess in that department.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "hack and slash" is not really the term i would use to describe RPG games like Souls/Bloodborne because if you just hack and slash you're going to get your pushed in over and over again tbh

I still remember my first time in undead burg(h?). We all died so much. Play it a week later and see how you do

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah you're right about Sony not wanting to stop the cash cow that is the console business.

I just think the PS4 is a perfectly made machine that can be upgraded over time so another console is not necessarily needed other than to just put out another console for the sake of it.

I would probably consider a PS5 if they go back to how they made the user interface of teh PS3. The cross bar is a thing of beauty. The way you play media is also so good.

The PS4 is a mess in that department.
    The PS4 is kind of a crap machine on a hardware level IMO. Sony got their asses handed to them last gen trying to go all out with forward looking hardware, so this gen they went with a crap mobile cpu that holds performance back enormously. Those garbage Jaguar cores are why PS4 Pro still mostly plays games at 30 fps despite having a gpu similar to PC gpus that can do 1080p 60 fps at high settings in the strong majority of modern games. The PS4 is honestly a piece of crap but they have so many talented studios making great exclusive games for it so the hardware sucking doesn't really matter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I used to love Nightmare Creatures lol.. at that time I was swapping back and forth between that and Tenchu.. and yeah, it ain't hack and slash, you gotta memorize attack patterns and , it's strategic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I used to love Nightmare Creatures lol.. at that time I was swapping back and forth between that and Tenchu.. and yeah, it ain't hack and slash, you gotta memorize attack patterns and , it's strategic.
    I ed up, looks like an RPG/strategy on second look. Tenchu was the ! Part two was pretty good also. Big fan of stealth games: metal gear,hitman,theif, etc..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont know how you can survive playing these games only.

Jamestown is a decent classic top shooter but you're really doing yourself a deservice by not playing games in the Golden age of gaming.

The last two years for Sony and Nintendo....one of the best two year span in gaming history. The exclusives are just mindblowingly good.

No rush playing (single player) modern games. Too easy, even on hard. You always know you're going to beat them because you get unlimited continues at close check points. There's little to no game mechanics to learn. You basically "improve" as the character levels up, rather than improve through practice. What exclusives?

God of War? Have played all of them. Decent for what they are, but the series is basically Ninja Gaiden (modern version) and Godhand (or anything else from Clover) on very easy mode with quick time events.

Uncharted 4? Movie game.

Horizon Zero Dawn? Hey, another sandbox game!

Etc, etc, etc. I don't dislike these games, but as I said before, I play these games to veg out, basically.
    Last edited by midnightpulp; 06-08-2018 at 01:19 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was a nice game very Lovercraftian, made by Kalisto I think, they did a Daytona USA like game called ULTIMATE RACE PRO, excellent.
    But is not hack and slash, more role and no combos like you will find in Ninja Gaiden or Devil May Cry.
    One of these days I will get to the new Ninja Gaiden and DMC games. Never could beat the final endboss on Ninja Gaiden (NES) I think that was the hardest I've ever raged at a game, but I was like 8 years old

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of these days I will get to the new Ninja Gaiden and DMC games. Never could beat the final endboss on Ninja Gaiden (NES) I think that was the hardest I've ever raged at a game, but I was like 8 years old
    Dont worry, the NES game is cheap, I recommend you Ninja Gaiden Black/Sigma 1 on PS3 and DMC 4.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ugh ing 6-3 in Ninja Gaiden is a nightmare. I think the alien final boss isn't too bad but Jaquio right before him is way worse. But level 6-3 is far worse than either.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Talking about Tenchu. It should be criminal that game hasn't been remade or re-imagined today.

, I'll take a port of the old ones right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ugh ing 6-3 in Ninja Gaiden is a nightmare. I think the alien final boss isn't too bad but Jaquio right before him is way worse. But level 6-3 is far worse than either.
    I could get to the final boss everytime, but after his transformation he would just wreck me immediately. I didn't think to save and use the special weapons at the time so it was basically square peg, round hole, repeat....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Talking about Tenchu. It should be criminal that game hasn't been remade or re-imagined today.

, I'll take a port of the old ones right now.
    A lot of people are thinking that ten second trailer From Software released a couple of months ago was for a new Tenhu game, though I'm hoping for Bloodborne II. I guess we'll find out Monday. I never played any of the Tenchu games. I should check them out since I just got my first PS2 setup (I was a straight PC gamer in the PS1/PS2 generations).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I ed up, looks like an RPG/strategy on second look. Tenchu was the ! Part two was pretty good also. Big fan of stealth games: metal gear,hitman,theif, etc..
    Tenchu Wrath of Some on PS2 was great also

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A lot of people are thinking that ten second trailer From Software released a couple of months ago was for a new Tenhu game, though I'm hoping for Bloodborne II. I guess we'll find out Monday. I never played any of the Tenchu games. I should check them out since I just got my first PS2 setup (I was a straight PC gamer in the PS1/PS2 generations).
    Get the ps2 Tenchu, it's still very playable, and much better than the ty 360 game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get the ps2 Tenchu, it's still very playable, and much better than the ty 360 game
    Alright. I just got a softmodded PS2 setup. Actually looks pretty good with component cables, though obviously not as good as if I hooked it up to a big ass Trinitron CRT. Though I could play the PS1 games too since I put custom firmware on my PS3.

What a time for piracy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a time for piracy.
    Right.. I just got the 20 Year Celebration TR off of Skidrow.. Got it for a really fair price

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Saw there was a free week for quake champions, got around to playing last night. I'm an old quake vet from the dialup days, but hadn't played online for over 10 years now, last fps I played were dishonored 2 and the last doom. Had a great time, dominated the 5 matches I played. Connection was real good considering I'm in rural area in southern chile and the game is beta. Was surprised or maybe just couldn't find any way to chat or talk. Anyways good old death match fun, recommend it.

Also been playing a little puzzle game called mini metro, is addictive

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Saw there was a free week for quake champions, got around to playing last night. I'm an old quake vet from the dialup days, but hadn't played online for over 10 years now, last fps I played were dishonored 2 and the last doom. Had a great time, dominated the 5 matches I played. Connection was real good considering I'm in rural area in southern chile and the game is beta. Was surprised or maybe just couldn't find any way to chat or talk. Anyways good old death match fun, recommend it.

Also been playing a little puzzle game called mini metro, is addictive
    I've been playing it over a year since the closed beta. It's getting better with every patch.

Thread Information