Page 55 of 376 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 9386
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks broskis.

I beat the game. Thought It’d take longer to be honest. This game is awesome. The lack of real boss fights is lacking though.

I’m going to sweep up now. I already did all the favors and freed the dragons. Gotta kill them Valkyries now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still haven't beat it tbh. I'm at the end and don't want to beat it til I finish the side quests. That was around when I decided to try ESO as well and now I've dumped a lot of time into it in the last month.

On a side note I decided to download black ops 3 since it's free on PSN right now. MP is fun but jesus so many kids screaming and .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks broskis.

I beat the game. Thought It’d take longer to be honest. This game is awesome. The lack of real boss fights is lacking though.

I’m going to sweep up now. I already did all the favors and freed the dragons. Gotta kill them Valkyries now.
    Should have beat them before completing. Now you're overpowered against most of them.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Queen Valkyrie is such a . I've spent basically the whole day trying to beat her and I can barely get to halfway on her health bar.

Tried changing the difficulty to the easiest one and it's basically the same. I dont think difficulty has any barring on beating her. If anything I did worse on it so I changed back to normal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Queen Valkyrie is such a . I've spent basically the whole day trying to beat her and I can barely get to halfway on her health bar.

Tried changing the difficulty to the easiest one and it's basically the same. I dont think difficulty has any barring on beating her. If anything I did worse on it so I changed back to normal.
    All about dodge and counter, tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All about dodge and counter, tbh
    Yeah. I have the ice breaker thing that unblocks and interrupts her attack but she flights off quickly. Only lets me hit her 2-3 times max.

I put the game down for now. Gotta play some other .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some Viewtiful Joe 2 on my new toy, a Sony PVM 1954q. Arcade image quality goodness.

End game intention with this monitor is to use it for Mame. Found this pro photographer on Offerup who has like 20 of these things. Also got a beastly NEC CRT PC Monitor from him, max resolution 1920x1440 with a max v-refresh rate of 160hz. Smooth as butter for older 3D games (gonna use it for 1998-2005 era games).

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    picked up fallout 4 during the steam summer sale. been awhile since i played it. so much better on pc. but lol i forgot how many "this settlement needs help" quests there are

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some Viewtiful Joe 2 on my new toy, a Sony PVM 1954q. Arcade image quality goodness.

End game intention with this monitor is to use it for Mame. Found this pro photographer on Offerup who has like 20 of these things. Also got a beastly NEC CRT PC Monitor from him, max resolution 1920x1440 with a max v-refresh rate of 160hz. Smooth as butter for older 3D games (gonna use it for 1998-2005 era games).
    How you have that hooked up? Component? Composite? RGB? You ever seen this video on how to get the best picture out of a PS2?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brMW6KFue-I

I have my PS2 hooked up to a 1080p TV over component but for the of it I pulled out an old crap 19 inch CRT I used to use to watch over the air in the garage years ago. Bad move since my PS2 looks so much better on that. The CRT really hides frame drops while modern TVs just show them like crazy. GTA Vice City looked night and day better on the CRT.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah. I have the ice breaker thing that unblocks and interrupts her attack but she flights off quickly. Only lets me hit her 2-3 times max.

I put the game down for now. Gotta play some other .
    Newbie lol.

Just beat Queen Valkyrie in God of War Mode.

Just used the axe too. No Blades.

's touch is ing amazing tbh.

You need to learn to parry. I only played Hard mode and then Give me god of war and I think I died like 30 times in hard mode befoe I killed that .

My advice, pick a weapon and keep it simple.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    picked up fallout 4 during the steam summer sale. been awhile since i played it. so much better on pc. but lol i forgot how many "this settlement needs help" quests there are
    Yeah Fallout games feel weird on a controller. Mouse + Keyboard or bust for any first person game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parry is OP in GOW

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just finished Final Fantasy IV on my 3DS (SNES version with improved translation, not sure where I found the rom). Damn I forgot how hard some of the battles could be on that game. What an epic soundtrack that game has, I'm going to have to play it again on my SNES Classic some time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah Fallout games feel weird on a controller. Mouse + Keyboard or bust for any first person game.
    Did you play just cause 3 by any chance?

Really tempted to play persona 5 but Im worried about gameplay.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just finished Final Fantasy IV on my 3DS (SNES version with improved translation, not sure where I found the rom). Damn I forgot how hard some of the battles could be on that game. What an epic soundtrack that game has, I'm going to have to play it again on my SNES Classic some time.
    Breh play suikoden 11 2 on your android.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you play just cause 3 by any chance?

Really tempted to play persona 5 but Im worried about gameplay.
    I played ten minutes of JC3 and got bored. Persona 5 has a good story, an epic art style, and one of the best soundtracks you'll ever find. The battles are way too easy though. If they put Shin Megami Tensei IV's battle system into Persona 5 it would be the greatest turn based RPG ever made. In SMT IV you absolutely cannot win battles just by leveling, even at lvl 99 you get completely ed by any boss in the last third of the game if you don't use buffs and debuffs intelligently.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man ing Konami killing Suikoden. Really what made me play video games.

Just relase a book already so we can have a closure on the story

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Breh play suikoden 11 2 on your android.

I have both of them on my PS3 and will definitely play them eventually. What do you think of the three Suikodens on PS2? Do they match up to the PS1 games in quality?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I doubt persona 5 story is anywhere near as good as duikoden 2 and thats a ps1 game but ima play it anyway cause i miss suikoden and maybe its gonna make me feel like playing suikoden

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I doubt persona 5 story is anywhere near as good as duikoden 2 and thats a ps1 game but ima play it anyway cause i miss suikoden and maybe its gonna make me feel like playing suikoden

Persona 3 and 4 both had better stories than Persona 5 IMO. The dungeons are really cool though and the art style in the whole game is great. Plus the acid-jazz soundtrack is top notch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have both of them on my PS3 and will definitely play them eventually. What do you think of the three Suikodens on PS2? Do they match up to the PS1 games in quality?
    - Only 5 matches up in quality, but Suikoden 5 struggles with incredibly slow start and my goodness some of the most overpowered characters Ive ever played. is way too easy sometimes. However storywise its closer to suikoden 2 in Quality.

- Suikoden 4 Sold the most in the franchise but it was also.the worst. I played it purely for the fact I wanted to learn more about suikoden. Understand in Suikoden the games are all tied in. Characters appearing in the same games younger or older so i played.

- 3 is great but the combat is honestly weird. Problem with 3 is they fired the creator of the whole series mid development and erased all his contributions in the game. Ala Kojima for MGS5...everyone who played the game feels like it was too short of a game. Lacked one chapter still undoubtly the best story JRPG in ps2 though.

Huge rumor that Konami deleted two chapters murayama the kojima of suikoden..created. he even subtley said yes in an intervew years ago that konami did delete a chapter

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine 108 characters and over 80 playable characters

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wish the remake suikoden 2 and increase difficulty. Theres like 6 characters out of the 80 that makes the game too easy...

Those characters today would get nerfed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How you have that hooked up? Component? Composite? RGB? You ever seen this video on how to get the best picture out of a PS2?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brMW6KFue-I

I have my PS2 hooked up to a 1080p TV over component but for the of it I pulled out an old crap 19 inch CRT I used to use to watch over the air in the garage years ago. Bad move since my PS2 looks so much better on that. The CRT really hides frame drops while modern TVs just show them like crazy. GTA Vice City looked night and day better on the CRT.
    Component through the Wii. Looks amazing. As I said earlier in this thread, unless you have a pricey scaler like the Framemeister, LCD, OLEDS, etc render content at their non-native resolutions pretty terribly. This game runs only at 480i on this monitor, and if you told me it was "HD" (like 1600 x 1200 or something), I would believe you. CRTs simply make any resolution look great since they aren't fixed pixels. Also input lag to worry about when an LCD scales, but the Framemeister is supposed to eliminate it as much as possible. I wanted to see how PS2 looked on this monitor, but my Slim took a . Ideally, a CRT that can do 480p would the end game display for Cube, Xbox, and the PS2, since most of those games run at 480p. The only PVM that can do it is the 20l5, so be on the lookout. Never know. A VGA CRT monitor is also an option. Dreamcast looks stunning going into a CRT VGA monitor.

Downside to these displays obviously is in' weight (as you said earlier). My friend bought a 25" PVM from the same guy. 120lbs .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wanted to see how PS2 looked on this monitor, but my Slim took a .
    Fcking PS2 lasers; that's why God made Free McBoot memory cards. As long as your Slim isn't a 90000 model you can buy a Free McBoot memory card and then load roms off your network. Alternatively if you don't like to have wired on your network you could use a Raspberry Pi and connect that directly to the PS2 via an ethernet cable and stream roms off the Pi.

Thread Information