Page 56 of 376 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106156 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 9386
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fcking PS2 lasers; that's why God made Free McBoot memory cards. As long as your Slim isn't a 90000 model you can buy a Free McBoot memory card and then load roms off your network. Alternatively if you don't like to have wired on your network you could use a Raspberry Pi and connect that directly to the PS2 via an ethernet cable and stream roms off the Pi.
    It's a 77000 model. Reading the instructions on how to install, looks like you need the PS2 to read 007 Agent Under Fire and a PS1 game to complete the process.

Edit. N/M. Looks like you can buy the memory card straight away and don't need to do anything further. I thought maybe you had to buy it and then do the above. Cool.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a 77000 model. Reading the instructions on how to install, looks like you need the PS2 to read 007 Agent Under Fire and a PS1 game to complete the process.

Edit. N/M. Looks like you can buy the memory card straight away and don't need to do anything further. I thought maybe you had to buy it and then do the above. Cool.
    Yeah no reason not to just buy the Free McBoot card when you're using a Slim. With a fat PS2 it's easy to make a Free McBoot memory card if you have a hard drive adapter and a drive. Then you could just install Free HD Boot from PC to the hard drive and from that make a Free McBoot memory card on the PS2 (it's actually a lot faster booting from the memory card than from the hard drive).

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Newbie lol.

Just beat Queen Valkyrie in God of War Mode.

Just used the axe too. No Blades.

's touch is ing amazing tbh.

You need to learn to parry. I only played Hard mode and then Give me god of war and I think I died like 30 times in hard mode befoe I killed that .

My advice, pick a weapon and keep it simple.
    Nice lying.

I dont know why you insist on padding your stats. It means nothing if you beat this game or hard or easy or whatever. If a game doesn't require me to play on hard for an specific reason, I dont play that game on that difficulty.

What I've heard for the highest difficulty on God of War is that it gets in the way of enjoying the game as a whole. Why would anyone jump right into the hardest mode on any game just to quit rage 5 minutes later?

E-cred

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice lying.

I dont know why you insist on padding your stats. It means nothing if you beat this game or hard or easy or whatever. If a game doesn't require me to play on hard for an specific reason, I dont play that game on that difficulty.

What I've heard for the highest difficulty on God of War is that it gets in the way of enjoying the game as a whole. Why would anyone jump right into the hardest mode on any game just to quit rage 5 minutes later?

E-cred
    Its pretty common for peeps to play on hard and then replay it on give me of God war.

I guess Ill have to post a vid. I knew you werent too good when you said the ax was boring

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again, Hard mode is where the combat shines.

If you aint playing on hard mode, you aint getting the most out of the combat system.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its pretty common for peeps to play on hard and then replay it on give me of God war.

I guess Ill have to post a vid. I knew you werent too good when you said the ax was boring

How many plats do you have? I'm a completionist, fool.

I just dont put too much stock on game difficulty. And yeah the Axe is slow and a boring weapon. But clearly it is the most powerful weapon of the two in the game.

And no, it's not common for people to play games on the hardest difficulty right out of the bat. First you familiarize yourself with any particular game and then you tackle the higher difficulty.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

How many plats do you have? I'm a completionist, fool.

I just dont put too much stock on game difficulty. And yeah the Axe is slow and a boring weapon. But clearly it is the most powerful weapon of the two in the game.

And no, it's not common for people to play games on the hardest difficulty right out of the bat. First you familiarize yourself with any particular game and then you tackle the higher difficulty.
    Noob stuff breh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not up to my challenge.

Keep playing Ratchet and Clank bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Based on baseline bums recommendation I decided to check out quantum break. Seems like an interesting concept

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was just playing Muramasa Rebirth on the Vita and holy it's a great 2D beat 'em up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some Viewtiful Joe 2 on my new toy, a Sony PVM 1954q. Arcade image quality goodness.

End game intention with this monitor is to use it for Mame. Found this pro photographer on Offerup who has like 20 of these things. Also got a beastly NEC CRT PC Monitor from him, max resolution 1920x1440 with a max v-refresh rate of 160hz. Smooth as butter for older 3D games (gonna use it for 1998-2005 era games).
    Post pics of your game room tbh, I see you with that Saturn game collection in the back..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not up to my challenge.

Keep playing Ratchet and Clank bro.
    Spyro Remastered too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn didn't even notice all of midnightpulp's Saturn games. You ever heard of Rhea and Pheobe for playing Saturn off an SD card?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spyro Remastered too
    You laugh, but I'm gonna get that in the next CPY sale.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn I can't wait for Dying Light 2.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So I was actually really enjoying quantum break until it turned into a ing live action movie outta nowhere wtf. Why is it so god damn long too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So I was actually really enjoying quantum break until it turned into a ing live action movie outta nowhere wtf. Why is it so god damn long too
    It does that once every chapter I think, and the movies that play are based on the decisions you make in the game. Even though they have a couple of good actors in it (eg Daniels and Carcetti from The Wire) the video segments are pretty lousy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well . That's gonna get old real quick

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God of War is a thumb killer. How will I fap now?

Seriously I need to put that game down for a while. Gonna play Uncharted 4 for the first time since I bought it on release day.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    God of War is a thumb killer. How will I fap now?

Seriously I need to put that game down for a while. Gonna play Uncharted 4 for the first time since I bought it on release day.
    Uncharted 4 is one of my favorite games Naughty dog delivers as usual

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uncharted 4 is one of my favorite games Naughty dog delivers as usual
    Uncharted 4 is such an underrated game. As someone who played the entire mainline 1-4 series for the first time a couple of years ago over about a month I think 4 is far and away the best game and I still think it's the most graphically impressive game on the PS4 (though I have not played God of War yet). I think I'll wait until it's $10 on PSN before picking up Lost Legacy though.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    I actually really enjoyed lost legacy, just was a bit short. works better if played right after UC4 i suppose. but i agree about the graphics, it does have the best of any ps4 game i've seen

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just bought dragons dogma dark arisen the remastered one for ps4. Really love games with multiple characters ala dragons age. Etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pics of my crap, as requested. 80% of the finds were thrift store, flea market, garage sale pulls. All about the thrill of the hunt, but the "pickings" have dried up immensely over the past decade, since there's people who basically live to do nothing but hit up Goodwills and monitor Craigslist like hawks. Also tough to get any sort of deal now since everyone and their mother prices by ebay Buy-It-Now.

Main area. The usual Gen 3, 4, and 5 systems along with a 3D0, Japanese Turbo Duo RX, and Atari XEGS. All systems that are RGB capable are hooked via scart through a component converter.

Vectrex was a 25.00 thrift find.

Most the NES collection came from a garage sale deal where a lady had a tub of around 90 NES games she sold for 40.00. Some of the heavy hitters I got were Metalstorm, Mega Mans 1-3, RC Pro Am 2 and Sword Master.

Saturn and PS1 collection (don't why the image rotated). Most of the Saturn games I bought new back in the day. Also bought Panzer Dragoon Saga new when it came out, but sold it off in like 2004 when it reached like 150.00. Little did I know.

PVM.

PC down there is a period correct Windows 98 machine, 550mhz P3, 320mb RAM, with a Voodoo 3 3000 (5.00 find at a computer shop down the street).

Big box PC game collection along with Steel Battalion.

End of tour.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pics of my crap, as requested. 80% of the finds were thrift store, flea market, garage sale pulls. All about the thrill of the hunt, but the "pickings" have dried up immensely over the past decade, since there's people who basically live to do nothing but hit up Goodwills and monitor Craigslist like hawks. Also tough to get any sort of deal now since everyone and their mother prices by ebay Buy-It-Now.
    Goodwill puts most of their gaming up on their auction site now, it's hard as to find anything good in the stores. I feel lucky I found my PS2 there not too long ago. No way I wanted to buy something with those kind of failure rates online.

Main area. The usual Gen 3, 4, and 5 systems along with a 3D0, Japanese Turbo Duo RX, and Atari XEGS. All systems that are RGB capable are hooked via scart through a component converter.
    Did you mod the NES top loader for RGB? Ugh I can't believe it only does RF stock. Or is that a Famicom?

Saturn and PS1 collection (don't why the image rotated). Most of the Saturn games I bought new back in the day. Also bought Panzer Dragoon Saga new when it came out, but sold it off in like 2004 when it reached like 150.00. Little did I know.
    Dude check out Phoebe and Rhea so you can play it off an SD card. No love for NiGHTS into Dreams though? I was just playing that the other day on the Mednafen emulator, damn that game is fun but the ports to PS3 and PC suck since they don't control as well. I kind of want to buy a Saturn now after hating on that system so long just to play that on original hardware.

Thread Information