My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn my mid is set for life.

Nice collection.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Goodwill puts most of their gaming up on their auction site now, it's hard as to find anything good in the stores. I feel lucky I found my PS2 there not too long ago. No way I wanted to buy something with those kind of failure rates online.

Did you mod the NES top loader for RGB? Ugh I can't believe it only does RF stock. Or is that a Famicom?

Dude check out Phoebe and Rhea so you can play it off an SD card. No love for NiGHTS into Dreams though? I was just playing that the other day on the Mednafen emulator, damn that game is fun but the ports to PS3 and PC suck since they don't control as well. I kind of want to buy a Saturn now after hating on that system so long just to play that on original hardware.
    Yeah, and in addition to Goodwill thinking they're the new ebay, savvy employees will often poach any good , from videogames to stereos, etc. NES is stock. I use the top loader over the front loader since the top loader is less finicky. But one of these days, I'll get around to buying or modding myself an NES for RGB.

NiGHTS was probably my favorite game as a teenager. Bought it on launch day at Best Buy. Came in this long cardboard box (not the 3D pad version) with a bunch of goodies inside. EGM magazine, candy, and two SEGA VHS tapes talking about their partnership with Howard Johnson to have SEGA products at the hotel. Quick youtube search....

These vids were terrible. Sold off that too, unfortunately. Will have to check out Phoebe and Rhea. Saturn is simply too expensive to collect for now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn my mid is set for life.

Nice collection.
    Thanks. Here's a really crazy collection.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, and in addition to Goodwill thinking they're the new ebay, savvy employees will often poach any good , from videogames to stereos, etc. NES is stock. I use the top loader over the front loader since the top loader is less finicky. But one of these days, I'll get around to buying or modding myself an NES for RGB.

NiGHTS was probably my favorite game as a teenager. Bought it on launch day at Best Buy. Came in this long cardboard box (not the 3D pad version) with a bunch of goodies inside. EGM magazine, candy, and two SEGA VHS tapes talking about their partnership with Howard Johnson to have SEGA products at the hotel. Quick youtube search....

These vids were terrible. Sold off that too, unfortunately. Will have to check out Phoebe and Rhea. Saturn is simply too expensive to collect for now.
    For your toaster NES, Blinking Light Win bypasses the lockout chip that causes the blinking screen on an NES and replaces the cartridge connector and cartridge tray with one that doesn't require pushing it down, so you don't your connector up.

LOL that Howard Johnson video. God the screen on the Game Gear was bad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For your toaster NES, Blinking Light Win bypasses the lockout chip that causes the blinking screen on an NES and replaces the cartridge connector and cartridge tray with one that doesn't require pushing it down, so you don't your connector up.

LOL that Howard Johnson video. God the screen on the Game Gear was bad.
    That's pretty cool. Never knew Andrew Luck was into modding too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice collection. Is that a TI-99/4a on the second-to-last picture, on the left? I did my first ever programming on one of those. Good times.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pics of my crap, as requested. 80% of the finds were thrift store, flea market, garage sale pulls. All about the thrill of the hunt, but the "pickings" have dried up immensely over the past decade, since there's people who basically live to do nothing but hit up Goodwills and monitor Craigslist like hawks. Also tough to get any sort of deal now since everyone and their mother prices by ebay Buy-It-Now.

End of tour.
    No Ratchet & Clank? Fail.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice collection. Is that a TI-99/4a on the second-to-last picture, on the left? I did my first ever programming on one of those. Good times.
    Indeed it is. Work on anything for it that ever got a release, official or homebrew? The performance is pretty impressive. Parsec has nice scrolling and particle effects.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Indeed it is. Work on anything for it that ever got a release, official or homebrew? The performance is pretty impressive. Parsec has nice scrolling and particle effects.
    nahhh... I was like 9 years old, just getting my feet wet on computers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone looking forward to Project Octopath Traveler? It releases in a few days and I really dig the art style, plus the news that it's a hardcore turn based RPG. Maybe this will be the game to get me to buy a Switch this year; too bad Shin Megami Tensei V is still a long ways off though. That series is the king of difficult RPGs IMO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I started playing the Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy today. Man it is ing beautiful on PC at 60 fps. LOL at all the console versions stuck at 30 fps.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dragons Dogma and Playing some resogun.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I started playing the Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy today. Man it is ing beautiful on PC at 60 fps. LOL at all the console versions stuck at 30 fps.
    CPY Summer Sale?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CPY Summer Sale?
    Great thing about CODEX is he runs sales all year.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Elder Scrolls Online (pc)
    Fallout 4 (pc)
    Final Fantasy X (vita)
    Blacks Ops 3 (ps4)
    Quantum Break (pc)
    occasionally Skyrim (switch)

playing too many atm..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Elder Scrolls Online (pc)
    Fallout 4 (pc)
    Final Fantasy X (vita)
    Blacks Ops 3 (ps4)
    Quantum Break (pc)
    occasionally Skyrim (switch)

playing too many atm..
    That's nuts.

Do you play them and drop them or do you play them, beat them fast and not do other with them? I'm OCD with gaming. I have to at least try to get 100% on most of what I play.

I usually spend 1-2 months with just one game. Depending on the games of course.

Games like Uncharted I eat for lunch in less than 2 weeks to full completion.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    That's nuts.

Do you play them and drop them or do you play them, beat them fast and not do other with them? I'm OCD with gaming. I have to at least try to get 100% on most of what I play.

I usually spend 1-2 months with just one game. Depending on the games of course.

Games like Uncharted I eat for lunch in less than 2 weeks to full completion.
    i used to be like that but as i've gotten older and acquired more games and systems, i now play games depending on where i am/my mood

Elder Scrolls Online (pc) - been playing this the most, play a lot when nothing else to do and want to do some exploring (game is so ing massive), plus i have a few buddies that play as well

Fallout 4 (pc) - caught it on sale and enjoy playing it when i am alone at home and want to explore the wasteland, usually after i smoke a bowl or two

Final Fantasy X (vita) - only play my vita when im in bed with the wife so she doesnt cry that i dont spend time with her

Blacks Ops 3 (ps4) - got it free on PSN and enjoy playing when i just want to kill annoying ass kids online

Quantum Break (pc) - game i'm actually legit playing atm when i dont feel like exploring or just killing people online

occasionally Skyrim (switch) - same thing as FFX, play in bed with the wife

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Final Fantasy X (vita) - only play my vita when im in bed with the wife so she doesnt cry that i dont spend time with her
    Dude, The Flow just came out with a new exploit good on even 3.68 firmware, called h-encore. No more ty 8GB PS Vita memory card, now I can use my 64GB microSD on my Playstation TV through a USB dongle and am waiting on an SD2Vita adapter I just ordered so I can install the microSD through the cartridge port.

http://vita.hacks.guide

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    There is still games being played besides Fortnite?

Who knew?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finally submitted God of War to my collection of plats.

Fairly easy, time consuming though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finished up Viewtiful Joe 2. First time with the series. Deep combat system that allows for a load of creativity and one you can't button mash through, per the Clover/Platinum tradition. Fun scoring system, as well. Makes you want to replay the levels and improve. Only irritating parts of the game are the two boss rushes. Always have found boss rushes lazy filler.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finished up Viewtiful Joe 2. First time with the series. Deep combat system that allows for a load of creativity and one you can't button mash through, per the Clover/Platinum tradition. Fun scoring system, as well. Makes you want to replay the levels and improve. Only irritating parts of the game are the two boss rushes. Always have found boss rushes lazy filler.
    Have you played Okami? It's in the same vein as Viewfiful Joe in the art department style. You'd like it.

I had that game but never finished it back when it was released in the PS2. It has since been remastered with better graphics.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have you played Okami? It's in the same vein as Viewfiful Joe in the art department style. You'd like it.

I had that game but never finished it back when it was released in the PS2. It has since been remastered with better graphics.
    IDK if mid would be down tbh, Okami is pretty easy even for modern game standards. Great game though. Would you believe that is rendered internally at 4k on the PS3?

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    after awhile i have grown to enjoy the live action in quantum break. lol at littlefinger being Paul Serene. Also i like the black dude, he was also sylens in HZD and plays a solid cold mf'er type character. but i am thoroughly enjoying this game, probably because it reminds me of Max Payne which is one of my favorite games and its made by Remedy as well. solid recommendation bb

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is still games being played besides Fortnite?

Who knew?
    I think only ten year olds play fornite

Thread Information