Page 60 of 376 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110160 ... LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 9381
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne just starting to get good now. Gotta be my favorite cel shaded game I have ever played.

Anyone use Dolphin? I was playing Super Mario Galaxy on it yesterday and with Dolphin's 3x rendering it looks like a ing Switch game, or at least a really clean Wii U game. I have a real Wii but god it looks like crap at 480p vs running on Dolphin. Unfortunately, playing Galaxy makes me want to guy buy a Switch just for Super Mario Odyssey now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    best expansion ever made for a game
    Indeed, although The Following for Dying Light and Old World Blues for Fallout New Vegas are pretty close imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    best expansion ever made for a game
    Yeah, they added a ton of . Mutations is a nice addition. That palace off in the distance looks dope as , I'll be high and just stand around and take pics with Ansel

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still playing GTA V but with 5M and Lambda menu with a friend. Pretty cool and no bikes from space attacking me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GTA Vice City.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Showing Doom at noon EST from quakecon: http://twitch.tv/bethesda

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    finished watchdogs 2 so playing through the first watchdogs again. second has superior gameplay but i like the story and characters in the first so much better

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    also started playing Last of Us again since its been awhile. On grounded of course. is hard as

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been playing and trying to plat U4.

That mother er has the most glitched trophies I have ever seen.

I'm currently on my 4th () playthrough after having done a blind playthrough, second playthrough for the treasures and collectible (Failed run due to glitch) third run for crushing/speedrun and just lastly again for treasures which I finally got.

Missing two trophies now. 1000 kills and kill some s in 15 seconds. this game tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rainbow Six Siege free for 2 days on Steam

Highly recommend this game - very addictive and rewarding tactical gameplay.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reck man, are you seeing this PSN sale today? Holy crap.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reck man, are you seeing this PSN sale today? Holy crap.
    No, what’s on sale?

been thinking of buying the full collection of the Walking Dead for the PS4. Season 4 and final season has rolled out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, what’s on sale?

been thinking of buying the full collection of the Walking Dead for the PS4. Season 4 and final season has rolled out.
    It's called the Blockbusters sale. If you have PS Plus God of War is $35, Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition is $12, the two Gravity Rush games are like $10 and $12, Ratchet & Clank is $6, Witcher 3 Complete Edition is $20, etc.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's called the Blockbusters sale. If you have PS Plus God of War is $35, Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition is $12, the two Gravity Rush games are like $10 and $12, Ratchet & Clank is $6, Witcher 3 Complete Edition is $20, etc.
    Sucks for me then. I have 3 out of those 5 games already.

Did you get God of War yet?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sucks for me then. I have 3 out of those 5 games already.

Did you get God of War yet?
    No, I haven't gotten God of War since I doubt I'll play it before Black Friday, as next month I'll be playing Yakuza Kiwami 2 (definitely buying that on launch date) and November I'll be playing Red Dead Redemption 2 (that's an automatic launch date buy too). Might try to squeeze God of War II and III in between, as I really want to play those before playing the new one as they both look incredible and I loved the first God of War. Though I might play some of the PS3 Yakuza games I got too, or maybe some of the Shin Megami Tensei Digital Devil Saga series on my PS2. I'm really trying not to add anything to my backlog. It's so easy to buy games and then hard to actually play them. I'll be dead before I complete half of my PS3 backlog, but thankfully PS4 game prices are high enough it makes me think about actually spending the money.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, I haven't gotten God of War since I doubt I'll play it before Black Friday, as next month I'll be playing Yakuza Kiwami 2 (definitely buying that on launch date) and November I'll be playing Red Dead Redemption 2 (that's an automatic launch date buy too). Might try to squeeze God of War II and III in between, as I really want to play those before playing the new one as they both look incredible and I loved the first God of War. Though I might play some of the PS3 Yakuza games I got too, or maybe some of the Shin Megami Tensei Digital Devil Saga series on my PS2. I'm really trying not to add anything to my backlog. It's so easy to buy games and then hard to actually play them. I'll be dead before I complete half of my PS3 backlog, but thankfully PS4 game prices are high enough it makes me think about actually spending the money.
    What about Shenmue?

I saw some graphics and wasn't impressed. If you're a graphics first guy then you're gonna be dissapointed.

Regardless, Shenmue needs to be played and experienced first hand.

As for my backlog, I still need to play a bunch of digital only games I have piled up and Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 or even the previous ones tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Madden 19'

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow Sekiro Shadows Die Twice is coming in March 2019

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have my buddy's Oculus Rift for a week. He bought it for his kid and they couldn't get it working so he left it here for me to test. Works fine. VR is definitely a YMMV experience, but I'm not really in "awe" of the tech on a fundamental level since "VR" has been around for a century and more (stereoscopic viewers). It simply divides an image into two separate ones, eliminating visual crosstalk, forcing your brain (the actual "technology" in this equation) to construct a 3D image. There's a beauty to its simplicity, really, but the concept has been around for centuries, so this isn't some 21st century tech magic (rant, I know. I have a pet peeve about techno-fetishism, "Omg, we're so advanced now!")

That said, it's a fun novelty, but the periscope effect is a problem for me. As 3 dimensional as everything is, the way the headset obscures your peripheral vision kills the illusion somewhat (screen door doesn't really annoy me, like others). It's like looking at everything through one of those coin operated periscopes you find in tourist locations. Other issues is that the headset squeezes my face and you will get hot. I was much more impressed with the tracking. Feels spot on with no lag. I wouldn't mind using the Rift touch controls to play an updated House of the Dead on a regular old flat screen. That said, I'm not a convert to VR. It's cool for those novelty 5-10 minute experiences, maybe a little virtual tourism, and of course I think this will beneficial in a training environment (I do think AR will succeed over VR for many training applications), but for me, I can't justify buying it for gaming, even sims. The periscope effect and discomfort just puts me off. But again, it's YMMV. End of the day, a really fun piece of tech, but the novelty wears off.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jus picked up Shenmue 1 and 2. ing neat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jus picked up Shenmue 1 and 2. ing neat.
    I gotta play those eventually. Did you see Shenmue III just got a trailer today announcing the launch date as August 27th, 2019?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still remember getting home after a worthless shift of stealing merchandise from the local MacFrugal's (now Big Lots) with my tiny one hitter key chain pipe and dime sack of terrible weed, and being in awe of Shenmue's graphics

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I gotta play those eventually. Did you see Shenmue III just got a trailer today announcing the launch date as August 27th, 2019?
    Yeah I just did. Wierd looking but I dont care.

The story is bound to be the sticking point with these games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I couldn't resist, had to pick up a copy of Yakuza Kiwami 2 today on launch day. Now I just gotta not play it until I finish Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne.

Thread Information