Page 61 of 376 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 9386
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Shenmue collection is a glitchy mess. I haven't been able to play that since I bought it. They are working on a patch to fix all the major issues but is taking longer than expected.

The PC version already fix theirs.

I'm going to start Dreamfall Chapters fairly soon.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    just killing time til Spiderman comes out. Finally beat God of war the other day. Beat Watchdogs again. Was trying to play Sniper elite 4 but is ing up on my pc. maybe i'll finish shadow of war

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just killing time til Spiderman comes out. Finally beat God of war the other day. Beat Watchdogs again. Was trying to play Sniper elite 4 but is ing up on my pc. maybe i'll finish shadow of war
    Sniper Elite 4 is dope, I love that game.. if you like methodical, planning and patience you'll love it. It has varied level design as well.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I might be able to get the game a few days earlier. Cant wait.

I cant believe the nerds are out in full force mad about the game not having more puddle of water. Cucks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I might be able to get the game a few days earlier. Cant wait.

I cant believe the nerds are out in full force mad about the game not having more puddle of water. Cucks
    So worried about max graphics but on a console still.. stupidest crowd in gaming TBH

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice collection. Is that a TI-99/4a on the second-to-last picture, on the left? I did my first ever programming on one of those. Good times.
    Whoever made this game was thinking of you:

http://www.zachtronics.com/tis-100/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spider Man is getting high marks. Definitely a day 1 get.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I was surprised to see IGN give it only an 8.7. Sony must not have bought enough ad space.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was surprised to see IGN give it only an 8.7. Sony must not have bought enough ad space.
    Everything I'm hearing about this game is superb. But the announcing and the consequent DLC trailer reveal turns me off honestly.

Depending on how much I enjoy the game, I might get it for completion sake but I really hate this practice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    some freebies here if you have a PSN account:
    https://www.playstation.com/en-us/ne...ls-spider-man/

scroll down to giveaways

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    some freebies here if you have a PSN account:
    https://www.playstation.com/en-us/ne...ls-spider-man/

scroll down to giveaways
    Pretty cool. Seems like every new games, or I should say every Sony exclusive games are giving away free dynamic themes. They did the same with Shenmue. Thanks for the headsup.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What the is up with the shortage of PS4 Pros right now? Best Buy doesn't have any. A few hours ago I saw there was one in stock in San Antonio / Austin area Targets. There are a few Gamestops in the city that have a Pro but most are sold out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What the is up with the shortage of PS4 Pros right now? Best Buy doesn't have any. A few hours ago I saw there was one in stock in San Antonio / Austin area Targets. There are a few Gamestops in the city that have a Pro but most are sold out.
    I've seen a few people saying this going back to June or something.. They're probably going to make limited quan ies then time it closer to Xmas

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just started Yakuza 5 on PS3. This is my first yakuza game so I'm hoping they will fill me in on the back story. Time to go buy a gift and apologize to Tenjin Transportation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've seen a few people saying this going back to June or something.. They're probably going to make limited quan ies then time it closer to Xmas
    It seems pretty recent. I wonder if it's the do tariff getting Sony to put the brakes on production. Extremely doubtful they make any profit selling the PS4 Pro at $400 and a 25% tariff on all their boards, power supplies, capacitors, and such is going to really put them in the red. At least the chips themselves don't come from China, they're likely from Singapore this gen with GloFo and will be from Taiwan next gen with AMD moving to TSMC for 7nm production.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne is ing hard. The later bosses are such wars of attrition and take so much setup to be able to get a clean and strong attack against. I can see why SMT fans consider Persona players to be casuals. This game feels like a turn based RPG equivalent to Bloodborne.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spiderman PS4.

9.5/10 for me.

Minus 0.5 because the boss battlers are decent but depending on boss, the game doesnt force you to use your complete arsenal. Sometimes a move or two is enough which makes upgrading stupid

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DJR210 man, they got a good deal on 2k19 today in the CODEX sale.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DJR210 man, they got a good deal on 2k19 today in the CODEX sale.
    Bout time something worthy dropped.. I think the last game I've seen cracked that was worth was Dead Rising 4

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bout time something worthy dropped.. I think the last game I've seen cracked that was worth was Dead Rising 4
    Voksi_Bulgarian was the one cracking everything for a while, but that got arrested. CODEX has shown they can crack Denuvo 4.9 based on an updated version of Shadow of War they released a couple of days ago, so I imagine they'll start releasing new again once the heavy hitters for this year like AC Odyssey, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, and Hitman 2 come out. Also 2k never puts any DRM other than Steam's DRM on their NBA 2k games, so you knew that would be a Day 0 release.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Voksi_Bulgarian was the one cracking everything for a while, but that got arrested. CODEX has shown they can crack Denuvo 4.9 based on an updated version of Shadow of War they released a couple of days ago, so I imagine they'll start releasing new again once the heavy hitters for this year like AC Odyssey, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, and Hitman 2 come out. Also 2k never puts any DRM other than Steam's DRM on their NBA 2k games, so you knew that would be a Day 0 release.
    Yeah I expected NBA 2k19.. I'm not even interested in downloading it right now.. maybe when basketball season starts..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

looks good... but very heavy on animations. having great effects in cutscenes is fine, but at the risk of going full midnightpulp i'm not a fan of cinematic, drawn out animations during gameplay.

but basically looks like a remaster/upgrade to Spiderman 2 (PS2) which imo is the best spiderman video game ever made. if i ever got around to buying a ps4 i'd look into this

edit: of course i immediately jump to google and read this

When I asked Intihar if Insomniac referenced previous Spider-Man les when making this game, he responded with a resounding yes. The creative director cited Activision's 2004 Spider-Man 2 game as a particularly big inspiration, as that le laid the groundwork for what an open-world Spidey experience could be. "That's the [first] game that really made you feel like Spider-Man," said Intihar. "We played a lot of those [games] and did research on what people liked and wanted to see improved."
    https://www.tomsguide.com/us/picture...etails.html#s4
    Last edited by spurraider21; 09-07-2018 at 04:42 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Got Spidey today....almost bought NBA2K19 but they said they would be getting it later today and I wasn't about to stick around late for just that game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spiderman is nice...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spiderman is nice...
    They fix the puddles?

Thread Information