Page 64 of 376 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114164 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,600 of 9381
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's up Apolipso. Still trying to beat God of War?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really enjoying SotTR. Haven't played spiderman much since I got it tbh

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really enjoying SotTR. Haven't played spiderman much since I got it tbh
    Is it as good as TR2013 or ROTR?

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Is it as good as TR2013 or ROTR?
    hard to make that choice since i havent completed it. TR2013 was great. i in loved ROTR. this is a bit different for me as i always play on hard, and that removes any senses or hints so i'm probably missing tombs and which is why it doesnt seem like ive found any. but i feel like this one focuses on the ambiance of the jungle a lot more. they definitely added more ways to stealth kill which is great because i love that. gunplay is meh, bows are fun but the guns are fairly bland, but im more of a stealth player so it doesnt matter. this game also introduces merchants and being able to purchase normal items in various places, which is cool because you can just buy salvage to upgrade your instead of having to find it, if you wanna upgrade something quick.

at this point whether or not its as good for me as the previous les, will depend on how long it is and how epic the creatures are when i finally find them

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hard to make that choice since i havent completed it. TR2013 was great. i in loved ROTR. this is a bit different for me as i always play on hard, and that removes any senses or hints so i'm probably missing tombs and which is why it doesnt seem like ive found any. but i feel like this one focuses on the ambiance of the jungle a lot more. they definitely added more ways to stealth kill which is great because i love that. gunplay is meh, bows are fun but the guns are fairly bland, but im more of a stealth player so it doesnt matter. this game also introduces merchants and being able to purchase normal items in various places, which is cool because you can just buy salvage to upgrade your instead of having to find it, if you wanna upgrade something quick.

at this point whether or not its as good for me as the previous les, will depend on how long it is and how epic the creatures are when i finally find them
    How does it run on your system? On ROTR I had to put a couple of settings to medium and the rest on high to get a locked 60 fps on my 970, but this game looks way harder to run with its heavy use of shadows.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I disagree man.

960: Complete dog , one of the worst cards ever put out in that price bracket. Too bad AMD's card was terrible too, the R9 285. They should have just stuck with the awesome R9 280 instead. Though I imagine 2060 will be much worse than even 960.

970: They lied like about the memory architecture but the thing could still overclock to 980 performance.

980: Overpriced IMO.

980 Ti: A card that monstered everything else on the market and aftermarket models could often be overclocked to 1080 level performance
    I thought you said the 900 series was good? You kinda smashed em with that review. Also the 980/ti were super hot cards.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought you said the 900 series was good? You kinda smashed em with that review. Also the 980/ti were super hot cards.
    The 970 offered 780 Ti performance at $330 so was an absolute killer card despite the lies from Nvidia about the memory architecture. The 1070 was a bigger jump over the 970 than the 970 was over the 770 (~60% vs ~40%), but they also jacked the price way up to $450 and that big jump was to be expected with the node shrink to 14nm from 28nm. I don't get complaint about the heat generated by the 980 Ti after you were propping the R9 290x considering the 980 Ti was a way stronger gpu and consumed significantly less power than the R9 290x. As pissed as I was about Nvidia lying about the 970's memory this year is the first time I have seriously considered replacing it. But I'll wait to see what Navi brings in late 2019 / early 2020 thanks to Nvidia's gotry with Turing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still have a 960 at home and 970 at the office, tbh... solid cards... I'll prolly upgrade soon though, but mostly coz I want to toy with new tech, and because I just recently upgraded cpu/mobo/ram on these boxes and the GPU is the only thing kinda lacking ATM...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still have a 960 at home and 970 at the office, tbh... solid cards... I'll prolly upgrade soon though, but mostly coz I want to toy with new tech, and because I just recently upgraded cpu/mobo/ram on these boxes and the GPU is the only thing kinda lacking ATM...
    I can't justify spending $600 on a gpu this gen. ing 70 series jumping to 80 Ti prices is ridiculous, especially when the $1200 2080 Ti is only pulling 30-50 fps in Shadow of the Tomb Raider at 1080p with RT turned on. I can't see the point of being such an early adopter for a tech that's years away.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    How does it run on your system? On ROTR I had to put a couple of settings to medium and the rest on high to get a locked 60 fps on my 970, but this game looks way harder to run with its heavy use of shadows.
    runs pretty good on my PS4, too bad i have to pick between high res or high framerate

i only got it on ps4 because i have the other collector editions on PS so wanted to continue the tradition. i figured it may be taxing on my system plus ive been having internet issues (ATT is trash) so didnt want to download this one. though i probably will regret it i always end up buying the same games on PC that i have on my consoles anyway when theres a nice steam sale

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't justify spending $600 on a gpu this gen. ing 70 series jumping to 80 Ti prices is ridiculous, especially when the $1200 2080 Ti is only pulling 30-50 fps in Shadow of the Tomb Raider at 1080p with RT turned on. I can't see the point of being such an early adopter for a tech that's years away.
    yeah, this stuff is mostly work setups. I just also upgraded my home box but mostly because I do quite a bit of work from home too a lot of times.

Just put a X299 mobo, i9-7940X, 32GB, EVO 960 1TB NVMe, and the 960 is kinda lacking in that setup lol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah, this stuff is mostly work setups. I just also upgraded my home box but mostly because I do quite a bit of work from home too a lot of times.

Just put a X299 mobo, i9-7940X, 32GB, EVO 960 1TB NVMe, and the 960 is kinda lacking in that setup lol.
    LOL the 960 is the cheapest component in that setup

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL the 960 is the cheapest component in that setup
    just realized that, good point

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've never rooted for AMD more tbh.. Nvidia pulled some straight up gotry this round
    Man these new Nvidia gpus. Now that the benchmarks are out:

GTX 970 offered GTX 780 Ti performance at half the price
    GTX 1070 offered GTX 980 Ti performance for $200 less
    RTX 2080 offers GTX 1080 Ti performance for $100 more

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they can charge those prices cause they want to clear pascal stock, and no amd card out to compete them...

hence why dont they just decrease the pascal cards below rrp? trying to protect the used cards market?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The GTX 2080 seriously has to be the worst card I have ever seen. I could have gotten GTX 2080 performance a year and a half ago for $100 less with a GTX 1080 Ti.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dead by Daylight free on Steam for a week. Highly recommend this game - re-playability and originality is off the charts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    isnt turing a step down card cause they couldnt get volta out on time?... now imagine volta.....how much would they charge for that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dead by Daylight free on Steam for a week. Highly recommend this game - re-playability and originality is off the charts.
    Good call, been meaning to check this out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/5...tica_Deadlock/

Just picked this up. Looks pretty awesome.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Started playing Yakuza Kiwami 2 finally. The game feels totally different on the Yakuza 6 engine than the series did on the Yakuza 0 engine that was also used for Yakuza Kiwami. It's funny as picking enemies up, swinging them around, and then throwing them through some shop's windows.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Octopath Traveler is fun, but I don't know why a 2D game costs $60 in 2018. The concept is unique, with the 8 different paths, but it's annoying that the playable characters in an RPG don't interact much.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Octopath Traveler is fun, but I don't know why a 2D game costs $60 in 2018. The concept is unique, with the 8 different paths, but it's annoying that the playable characters in an RPG don't interact much.
    Because Nintendo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Started playing Yakuza Kiwami 2 finally. The game feels totally different on the Yakuza 6 engine than the series did on the Yakuza 0 engine that was also used for Yakuza Kiwami. It's funny as picking enemies up, swinging them around, and then throwing them through some shop's windows.
    Have those Yakuza games been cracked yet or nah? I haven't been checking..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have those Yakuza games been cracked yet or nah? I haven't been checking..
    Only Yakuza 0 is out right now and hasn't been cracked. It's supposed to be a pretty solid port though, with midrange systems able to run it at 1080p 120 fps. Which isn't surprising since it ran at mostly 1080p60 on my PS4 Slim.

Thread Information