Page 68 of 376 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118168 ... LastLast
Results 1,676 to 1,700 of 9386
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can dual boot with NES Classic and add NES games too. The internals are exactly the same on the NES and SNES Classics. You can also use NES Classic controllers with the SNES Classic, though the cable length is only 2.5 feet on the NES Classic controller. Still, they're only $10 and then 6 to 10 foot extensions will run you another $10 or so. You can actually put the Famicom Mini OS on too and get the Japenese versions of Zelda and Metroid with better music as well as the Japanese version of Zelda II which has some real differences to the US version.

I like the look of the CRT filter (especially the one on the NES Classic), but I can feel it adding input lag so I turn it off.
    I was in poverty at that age so I actually never owned an NES.. I was limited to mooching off my friends copies of Super Mario 3 at their houses.. But good to know.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was in poverty at that age so I actually never owned an NES.. I was limited to mooching off my friends copies of Super Mario 3 at their houses.. But good to know.
    I never had one either. I got really good at the Vs Super Mario Bros arcade game and then couldn't believe how much easier the NES version of Super Mario Bros was when I'd go to friends' houses.

First time I really played a lot of NES was back in 1997 when I ran Nesticle to play NES roms on my gaming PC.

Last edited by baseline bum; 10-20-2018 at 09:50 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never had one either. I got really good at the Vs Super Mario Bros arcade game and then couldn't believe how much easier the NES version of Super Mario Bros was when I'd go to friends' houses.

First time I really played a lot of NES was back in 1997 when I ran Nesticle to play NES roms on my gaming PC.

I used to troll my friends mom on Mario Bros. by pausing the game with controller 2 everytime she tried to jump over a pit

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bout to fire up some soul calibur vi. been waiting for this sequel for awhile tbh. gonna go master using Geralt

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL at Bethesda admitting Fallout 76 is going to be a bug ridden pos

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL at Bethesda admitting Fallout 76 is going to be a bug ridden pos

They lost me when they announced no NPC's only human interactions.

Fallout is all about interaction with NPCs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They lost me when they announced no NPC's only human interactions.

Fallout is all about interaction with NPCs
    Oh well I'll get RDR2 this week and I bet God of War will be somewhere for $20 in a month since Sony just dropped its MSRP to $39.99. When Todd Howard said "you create your own stories in Fallout 76" at E3 I knew this game wasn't for me. The whole point of Fallout games is the storytelling IMO. Black Isle Studios are rolling in their grave seeing their amazing series turned into another bland survival game. Between this and not getting an Elder Scrolls game this gen ( that crap MMO) Bethesda is dead to me.
    Last edited by baseline bum; 10-23-2018 at 09:06 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah those trailers for RDR2 look great

I'm not ready to throw Bethesda under the bus yet though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah those trailers for RDR2 look great

I'm not ready to throw Bethesda under the bus yet though
    I haven't even looked at them. I probably won't even read or watch the reviews as I want no spoilers. I'll probably buy and preload the game tomorrow as I'm starting to prefer digital to physical when they're the same price. Only games where I like physical are the Yakuza games since they have steelbooks with awesome artwork (though the art book from the physical release of Yakuza 6 sucks so I might buy that one digital).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AC: Odyssey is ing massive. Not sure if it's as good as the Egypt one, which was dope, but this one is just such a huge ing map. Still playing it, and enjoying it, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Codex with another great Halloween sale

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AC: Odyssey is ing massive. Not sure if it's as good as the Egypt one, which was dope, but this one is just such a huge ing map. Still playing it, and enjoying it, tbh...
    Easy for you to say bro. You get these triple A games for free as us peasants have to s out the cash for it.

I'm selective with my game buys these days. I always look for A, Wait at least a week to get it unless we're talking about games like God of War and hard hitting good looking games. (Bare minimum of glitches)

B, All about story, online component second. And C, no microtransactions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Codex with another great Halloween sale
    You pick up Soulcalibur VI?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You pick up Soulcalibur VI?
    Yeah, downloading now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Easy for you to say bro. You get these triple A games for free as us peasants have to s out the cash for it.

I'm selective with my game buys these days. I always look for A, Wait at least a week to get it unless we're talking about games like God of War and hard hitting good looking games. (Bare minimum of glitches)

B, All about story, online component second. And C, no microtransactions.
    AC:O hasn't been cracked yet

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I actually bought AC:O and the Egypt one too, tbh... I'll probably fork off the money for RDR2 also...

I normally take them as long-plays, since I'm swamped with work, but didn't really expect this AC to be this big. It's actually good news.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I haven't even looked at them. I probably won't even read or watch the reviews as I want no spoilers. I'll probably buy and preload the game tomorrow as I'm starting to prefer digital to physical when they're the same price. Only games where I like physical are the Yakuza games since they have steelbooks with awesome artwork (though the art book from the physical release of Yakuza 6 sucks so I might buy that one digital).
    Not a big fan of digital anything unless it's a free game from ps plus...the trailers are relatively spoiler free fwiw

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not a big fan of digital anything
    Walking around your house with a lantern

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On second thought I think I will buy the physical version so I can sell it after beating it. Then pirate the good version when it comes out on PC in a year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    benchmarks out for amd 590 cards sits between gtx1070-1080, if its more between a 1070ti-1080 with a $300 rrp? thats a real winner of a card to get

and those new 27 4k hdr 144hz from asus/acer fkn $2000-3000rrp, u might as as well go buy yourself a brand new +65 OLED 4k hdr tv and go console gaming?.. the only thing u g ive up is 144hz rfr, and response time..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    benchmarks out for amd 590 cards sits between gtx1070-1080, if its more between a 1070ti-1080 with a $300 rrp? thats a real winner of a card to get

and those new 27 4k hdr 144hz from asus/acer fkn $2000-3000rrp, u might as as well go buy yourself a brand new +65 OLED 4k hdr tv and go console gaming?.. the only thing u g ive up is 144hz rfr, and response time..
    Dude it loses to the 1060 6GB at 1440p in the Final Fantasy XV benchmark. Where are you seeing between 1070 and 1080 performance?

1440p high

https://wccftech.com/amds-radeon-rx-...tx-1060-at-4k/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Welp the benefit of buying games through the PS store is gone.

Just got an email from Sony saying they will start collection state taxes from every purchase made online. Very ty.

A great way to save money. No incentive to buy from the store anymore. If I'm paying 60+ taxes then I rather actually get the physical copy of the game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Destiny 2 is free for PC

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Welp the benefit of buying games through the PS store is gone.

Just got an email from Sony saying they will start collection state taxes from every purchase made online. Very ty.

A great way to save money. No incentive to buy from the store anymore. If I'm paying 60+ taxes then I rather actually get the physical copy of the game.
    PS Store still has good enough sales that it can beat physical sometimes. Plus I prefer having digital copies of games if they're the same price or lower unless the physical version has amazing artwork or something (eg the Yakuza steelbooks).

Thread Information