Page 7 of 376 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    everyone always says MGSV is super good but i picked it up and got bored after the first couple hours. though that may be because i never played the previous ones.
    It's decent, but it deviated from the more story focused predecessors...

I blitzkrieg through 5. Was way too big imo.

Three is the GOAT though but MGS1 is the Father of all Stealth, Action game...Revolutionized gaming.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL. I bought MSG1 for PS1, the MGS Collection (MGS 2,3 & Peace Walker) for PS3, and MGS4 for PS3 in the last couple of months but have only played MSG1 so far. So that's a of a backlog for that one series for me, especially with Ground Zeroes and V on PC after that (thanks Skidrow ).
    I played the OG on Nintendo when I was like 10 Even the ty tiger handheld ... Only one I haven't played is Peacewalker and the Acid stuff on Vita or whatever. MGS3 will always be my favorite with MGS2 in a close second place. Ground Zeroes is laughably short but they added a lot of side content afterwards for the irate fan base. It's basically a demo for MGS5.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    everyone always says MGSV is super good but i picked it up and got bored after the first couple hours. though that may be because i never played the previous ones.
    It's the first open world Metal Gear and it was during a fallout with Kojima and Konami. It's suprisingly good considering the cir stances, but I can see a lot of fans being pissed off it that is went away from its episodic story mode.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I played the OG on Nintendo when I was like 10 Even the ty tiger handheld ... Only one I haven't played is Peacewalker and the Acid stuff on Vita or whatever. MGS3 will always be my favorite with MGS2 in a close second place. Ground Zeroes is laughably short but they added a lot of side content afterwards for the irate fan base. It's basically a demo for MGS5.
    MGS2 was great but surprised you have it over the original. The original is what made Mg's mainstream and boy at that time it felt like it was a completely new game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MGS2 was great but surprised you have it over the original. The original is what made Mg's mainstream and boy at that time it felt like it was a completely new game.
    It hasn't aged well imo I still own it of course, but MGS2 blows it out of the water easily.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It hasn't aged well imo I still own it of course, but MGS2 blows it out of the water easily.
    Yeah that's fair. I do feel like at the time of release and the couple of years that followed MGS 1 had more positive hype and recognition than 2 but like you said it hasn't aged well. In fairness to MGS1, that game was on the ps1

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Took a brake from gaming and started playing basketball again and going to the gym everyday. I even sold my gaming pc and ps4.... I think I hit that age where games don't interest me....

Let me know if age of Empires 4 and the next installment on skyrim and battlefield4 come out then I'm back in

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do people come to the tech forum and post in threads about games about how they don't play games

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playing Prey ATM
    and how is it?

I've heard it compared to System Shock 2, so it has piqued my interest. but it looks like all the enemies are black squiggly/shadowy lines of some sort.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and how is it?

I've heard it compared to System Shock 2, so it has piqued my interest. but it looks like all the enemies are black squiggly/shadowy lines of some sort.
    Started slow, but I thought it was decent overall...

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do people come to the tech forum and post in threads about games about how they don't play games
    No , it's like going to the MMA forum and posting that you're not gay.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I might buy Resogun next month at the PSN Store.

Heard nothing but great things. Crazy how an Indie game like Re so gun can rack up 9's and 10's..

When's the last time an Xbox exclusive got any decent scores?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I might buy Resogun next month at the PSN Store.

Heard nothing but great things. Crazy how an Indie game like Re so gun can rack up 9's and 10's..

When's the last time an Xbox exclusive got any decent scores?
    Check Sony's Day of Play Sale running June 9th-17th. I bet they have it for $5 at some point in that sale.

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/...sony/#/slide/1

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Life is Strange (free for PS Plus subscribers this month) reminds me of Until Dawn. An adventure game with alternate endings based on your decisions. Main character is an 18 year old photographer in college who just found out she can reverse time at the drop of a hat. Check it out (if you don't like to read, don't play this game)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man I gotta apologize to Reck... NieR Automata is the mother ing . Oh my god that game is amazing so far. I'm only a couple hours into it and it already looks like really strong compe ion with Horizon Zero Dawn for Playstation 2017 Game of the Year.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man I gotta apologize to Reck... NieR Automata is the mother ing . Oh my god that game is amazing so far. I'm only a couple hours into it and it already looks like really strong compe ion with Horizon Zero Dawn for Playstation 2017 Game of the Year.

Glad you think so. This game is completely going under the radar because of games like Horizon Zero Dawn and Persona 5.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Glad you think so. This game is completely going under the radar because of games like Horizon Zero Dawn and Persona 5.
    2017 is such a ridiculously good year for PS4 in comparison to XBone. Horizon Zero Dawn, NieR Automata, Nioh, Persona 5, Yakuza 0 vs what, Halo Wars 2? XBone had some really nice console exclusives in 2016 with Forza Horizon 3, Quantum Break, and Gears of War 4, but damn they're getting wrecked for 2017 so far and their only upcoming exclusive that looks interesting to me is Ori and the Will of the Wisps. (and that's probably a 2018 release since they didn't provide a release date in their E3 trailer) Though to be fair I am playing NieR on PC. But man, not a good year to be an XBox gamer.

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I downloaded Neir Automata, but accidentally heard the plot twist from a review, is the game ruined or will it still be awesome anyways?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't get myself to play nier.

I find Japanese culture silly and intolerable

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't get myself to play nier.

I find Japanese culture silly and intolerable
    Why in the do you semen shield for a Japanese console then?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why in the do you semen shield for a Japanese console then?
    Son Japanese Product is not equal to Japanese Culture. Nier has so many cringe worthy I can't stand.

I will play Japanese game so long its not filled with Japanese culture and is soley focus on gameplay like bloodborne.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nier is the tbh, told y'all it was epic

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Son Japanese Product is not equal to Japanese Culture. Nier has so many cringe worthy I can't stand.

I will play Japanese game so long its not filled with Japanese culture and is soley focus on gameplay like bloodborne.
    What are you even talking about? Lmao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just downloaded the cracked Tekken 7.. Good . Been rotating Witcher 3, Outlast 2, Shadow Tactics, and Splinter Cell Blacklist.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OMFG the robot orgy in NieR Automata

Thread Information