My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DP

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I might buy Resogun next month at the PSN Store.

Heard nothing but great things. Crazy how an Indie game like Re so gun can rack up 9's and 10's..

When's the last time an Xbox exclusive got any decent scores?
    $5.24 today

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-...SOGUN000000002

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So I decided to play that remake DmC and I must say its actually pretty good. I thought it was gonna be awful in comparison but its been pretty enjoyable thus far

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So I decided to play that remake DmC and I must say its actually pretty good. I thought it was gonna be awful in comparison but its been pretty enjoyable thus far
    You don't find any issue with the devil bringer? It's a decent game but the Devil bringer was terrible.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Worms Armageddon on XBA and Lemmings on the SNES. Dunno, just felt like playing some classic click-based strategy games. Lemmings is ssoooooooooo addictive.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't find any issue with the devil bringer? It's a decent game but the Devil bringer was terrible.
    I assume you mean devil trigger?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man PS Store has all these great PS3 games for $3-$5 this week. I think I'm going to pick up LittleBigPlanet 2 and maybe one of the Ratchet & Clank games. Not sure which one to get though, as there are five or six of them on sale (not counting the PS4 game, which is also on sale for $10 but I already have it).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I assume you mean devil trigger?
    Yeah. It's been a while.

Still a great game but they really messed up with the devil trigger.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man PS Store has all these great PS3 games for $3-$5 this week. I think I'm going to pick up LittleBigPlanet 2 and maybe one of the Ratchet & Clank games. Not sure which one to get though, as there are five or six of them on sale (not counting the PS4 game, which is also on sale for $10 but I already have it).
    Little big planet 2 sucks. If you dont have kids, it's not worth it. I thought you already purchased Ratchet and Clank?

Just get resogun and relive the 80s and early 90s

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Little big planet 2 sucks. If you dont have kids, it's not worth it. I thought you already purchased Ratchet and Clank?

Just get resogun and relive the 80s and early 90s
    LittleBigPlanet 2 looks ing great man. I have Ratchet & Clank for PS4 but none of the PS3 games are of similar quality?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah. It's been a while.

Still a great game but they really messed up with the devil trigger.
    Yeah it's definitely different. I like that it restores your health. I don't like anything else about it though and he doesn't even look all demonic and badass like he should which is disappointing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah it's definitely different. I like that it restores your health. I don't like anything else about it though and he doesn't even look all demonic and badass like he should which is disappointing
    The biggest complaint I have about it is that it sends your enemies airborne making it extremely difficult to pull ridiculous combos against a collection of enemies.

It's basically break from action + healing. The trigger should always add to gameplay not limit it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crash Bandicoot...

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    The biggest complaint I have about it is that it sends your enemies airborne making it extremely difficult to pull ridiculous combos against a collection of enemies.

It's basically break from action + healing. The trigger should always add to gameplay not limit it.
    agree, DT is basically a means to heal in DmC unfortunately. no DT will beat DMC 2 imo, the way Dante could go Sparda mode if his health was on red was beast. too bad the rest of the game was meh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or..

So many games, so little time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or..

So many games, so little time.
    Bloodborne

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wish these gots had even one PS4 game on there. Right now they only have classics and PS3 games on there.

My Now sub is up in december so if by them they dont add PS4 games or indie games I'm gonna let it run out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    agree, DT is basically a means to heal in DmC unfortunately. no DT will beat DMC 2 imo, the way Dante could go Sparda mode if his health was on red was beast. too bad the rest of the game was meh
    Unpopular opinion, but NEO devil trigger was probably the best addition to gameplay. It was fun grabbing enemies while on air and continuing to the combos. Felt like I was flying at times with NEOs DT.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Glad you think so. This game is completely going under the radar because of games like Horizon Zero Dawn and Persona 5.
    Damn this game is easily a 9.5/10. To me it's a coin flip between it and Horizon for game of the year 2017, though I have only played Breath of the Wild for about an hour (it's awesome) and haven't played Persona 5 yet. I still only have the A and K endings ( @ the K ending) so I'm probably not even close to done with this game yet.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn this game is easily a 9.5/10. To me it's a coin flip between it and Horizon for game of the year 2017, though I have only played Breath of the Wild for about an hour (it's awesome) and haven't played Persona 5 yet. I still only have the A and K endings ( @ the K ending) so I'm probably not even close to done with this game yet.
    I haven't even started it yet. Too busy trying to get Uncharted 4 platinum.

It's been a while since I've dedicated myself to a game like this. I'll probably end up doing the same for Horizon and Nier.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm playing that remastered version of modern warfare...not bad tbh. Infinite warfare sucks fat though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm playing that remastered version of modern warfare...not bad tbh. Infinite warfare sucks fat though
    I hope you didn't buy Infinite Warfare to get it. The standalone of the Modern Warfare remaster just came out a couple of days ago.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I haven't even started it yet. Too busy trying to get Uncharted 4 platinum.

It's been a while since I've dedicated myself to a game like this. I'll probably end up doing the same for Horizon and Nier.
    The platinum is pretty easy on Horizon Zero Dawn. I think it's the only one I have (Bloodborne's platinum requires beating it three times).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still chpping away at Witcher 3..

Thread Information