Page 94 of 376 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144194 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,350 of 9386
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man I thought they all got progressively better up to and through UC4 (never played Lost Legacy), with UC2 night and day better than UC1, UC3 slightly better than UC2, and UC4 significantly better than UC3. Though I played them on PS4. I heard on PS3 that UC3 ran like .
    I think the main problem with UC3 is the story and pacing. I didn't play it that long ago and I can't even tell you what the was going on other than very broad strokes. It's as if they came up with the biggest and craziest action set pieces they could come up with (which were ing awesome) and then shoehorned a story around it. It doesn't really explain why Nate is doing what he's doing, etc. The best part about it (other than the set pieces) is the evolution of Nate and Sully's relationship, which was never really delved into before.

I just think UC2 and UC4 are on another level, storywise. You can definitely see TLoU influence on UC4, which has a much more down-to-earth, human story than the others, with Nate's internal struggle between helping his brother and having to lie to Elena about it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hitman First Season free on PS+ liking the training missions + they haven't changed the mechanics from the original games

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Started playing God of War 2 tonight on my PS3 and I'm bored to death by it. The quicktime event fights have not aged well IMO. Screw playing the games in sequence, I think I'll just start the PS4 game tomorrow. Either that or Resident Evil 2.
    Last edited by baseline bum; 02-08-2019 at 11:21 PM.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    I keep telling myself that I would get to Witcher 3 after I finish the first two, but I think I'll just skip the first one. The second chapter is so long and tedious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So does Resident Evil 4 play a lot like this remake of RE2? RE2 is pretty killer so far.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So am I the only one just brute forcing the combination locks in Resident Evil 2? With only 6*6*6 = 216 combinations it's pretty quick to do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playing apex legends right now. Great tactical battle royal imo. Very focused on teamwork though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some of these gots just running around like idiots. But to be fair to apex legends..game really forces you to stick together.

Might be the goat battle royal game so far.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So does Resident Evil 4 play a lot like this remake of RE2? RE2 is pretty killer so far.
    RE4 is arguably the best game in the series though I was pretty blown away by RE7. I haven't played the remake yet, but excited to after seeing overwhelming positive reviews. I've been trying to avoid watching gameplay though ( I hate spoilers)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RE4 is arguably the best game in the series though I was pretty blown away by RE7. I haven't played the remake yet, but excited to after seeing overwhelming positive reviews. I've been trying to avoid watching gameplay though ( I hate spoilers)
    I'd definitely recommend picking up a copy when it's on sale. Or if you have a gaming PC there is the CODEX sale

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd definitely recommend picking up a copy when it's on sale. Or if you have a gaming PC there is the CODEX sale
    I abandoned the pirate life a long time ago tbh, but I've been playing RE since PS1 so it's just a matter of time before I get my hands on it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I abandoned the pirate life a long time ago tbh, but I've been playing RE since PS1 so it's just a matter of time before I get my hands on it.
    While the game is amazing, it also seems to be pretty short. Maybe better as a rental than a $60 buy. Do the storylines continue or are the games independent? This is actually my first RE game and I'm really interested in playing RE4 some time later.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man you're not gonna like RE4.

RE4 is my favourite RE too though. I just dont see you liking the more action oriented resident evil 4.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So am I the only one just brute forcing the combination locks in Resident Evil 2? With only 6*6*6 = 216 combinations it's pretty quick to do.
    I haven't done any of the combination locks other than the ones at Leon's desk using the first letter of the other cops first names..

Resident Evil 4, 5, 6 are all pretty much the same as far as gameplay.. RE2 is similiar but the control scheme is more polished

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    hopefully will be able to beat RE2 today. Just arrived at the umbrella facility on claires playthrough. after playing this superb remake, i really hope they do a remake of RE3, which was my favorite of the original 3. or even do a remake of the first like this one, i tried to play the remake of it but the wonky camera angles just dont work in the current era of gaming tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey DJR210, is the actual gameplay of Shadow of the Tomb Raider as cpu bound as the last section of the built-in benchmark seems to be? Never thought I'd see the day when my hyperthreaded Xeon E3-1231v3 is a massive bottleneck, but no matter what resolution, textures, AA I choose I always drop into the 30s in that open air market section of the ingame benchmark, so it's gotta be a cpu bound section. Think I'll play this at 1600x900 with TAA on since it looks way better than 1920x1080 with TAA off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hopefully will be able to beat RE2 today. Just arrived at the umbrella facility on claires playthrough. after playing this superb remake, i really hope they do a remake of RE3, which was my favorite of the original 3. or even do a remake of the first like this one, i tried to play the remake of it but the wonky camera angles just dont work in the current era of gaming tbh
    I'm in the sewers with Claire. I personally thought it was more difficult with Leon. Claire seems to have more ammo not to mention more powerful weapons.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm in the sewers with Claire. I personally thought it was more difficult with Leon. Claire seems to have more ammo not to mention more powerful weapons.
    That where I'm at on my Leon playthrough. Is there much reason to play a second time with Claire? Or is it just the same game with everything in different areas? Aside from the weapons and ammo you mentioned.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    While the game is amazing, it also seems to be pretty short. Maybe better as a rental than a $60 buy. Do the storylines continue or are the games independent? This is actually my first RE game and I'm really interested in playing RE4 some time later.
    The story lines continue but the main characters Leon Kennedy and Chris Redfield have separate storylines that eventually coincide. You can play RE4 independently of any of the other games as it sets a new story with a new type of t-virus focused exclusively on Leon. Also don't sleep on RE5 which has a great story but people got frustrated with the teamwork co-op stuff.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The story lines continue but the main characters Leon Kennedy and Chris Redfield have separate storylines that eventually coincide. You can play RE4 independently of any of the other games as it sets a new story with a new type of t-virus focused exclusively on Leon. Also don't sleep on RE5 which has a great story but people got frustrated with the teamwork co-op stuff.
    Thanks. I'll definitely check RE4 at some point. Might skip RE3 until there is a remake.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks. I'll definitely check RE4 at some point. Might skip RE3 until there is a remake.
    It's a pretty weak entry in the series - definitely skippable and something you can come back to. I bought a digital copy for $5 on my ps3 and it hasn't aged well imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That where I'm at on my Leon playthrough. Is there much reason to play a second time with Claire? Or is it just the same game with everything in different areas? Aside from the weapons and ammo you mentioned.
    From what I've seen, Leon and Claire interact with different characters and travel through different parts of the police station en route to the hive. It's similar but the different in a way? It's hard to explain without sounding like Fabbs.

I did notice that with Claire I encountered lickers a whole lot more and a lot less of the y Tyrant.

I think it's worth it playing it with both characters, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's obviously similar since you're going through the same areas but it's still fairly different. Definitely need to play both ways to get the full story.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From what I've seen, Leon and Claire interact with different characters and travel through different parts of the police station en route to the hive. It's similar but the different in a way? It's hard to explain without sounding like Fabbs.

I did notice that with Claire I encountered lickers a whole lot more and a lot less of the y Tyrant.

I think it's worth it playing it with both characters, tbh.

It's obviously similar since you're going through the same areas but it's still fairly different. Definitely need to play both ways to get the full story.
    So for instance I'm not going to pull bookcases in the library as Claire like I did as Leon? So worth doing the Claire playthrough immediately after the Leon one? I think I'm pretty close to the end of the Leon playthrough.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RE4 competely changed how the game plays, but it's still a really good game, 5 and 6 are pretty meh but if you like 4 you'd probably like them

Thread Information