Page 96 of 376 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106146196 ... LastLast
Results 2,376 to 2,400 of 9386
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man shooters...lol. its a sturggle for single player gamers like us.

Some of these dudes are so skillled. I'm almost always the weakest player.

Only FPS shooter ive ever played is resistance. Some of these dudes have crazy aim
    Try playing a cult following shooter like Insurgency.. the only people that play are the most devoted. I've ranked to level 28 on that and I'm barely learning the maps enough to avoid popular camping kill trap locations and advance to the objectives.. Switching to a game with a ton of people playing like PUBG and you can see a huge increase in less skilled players to feast on..

Speaking of PUBG I finished 2nd the other day.. have yet to get the elusive chicken dinner..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    also i have no idea what all these RE les are. so many remakes, i have no clue how many main entries there are and how many are remakes
    Don't worry about anything other than Resident Evil Remake, Resident Evil 2 (new one).. If you enjoy them then I'd worry about the rest then..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just finished the Leon playthrough of RE2. Excellent game so far, but howlongtobeat.com is full of saying it's a 7 1/2 hour game. I spent about 11 1/2 on the Leon playthrough. Probably will start a Claire playthrough tomorrow.
    That timeframe is bull anyway..

You only completed 1 playthough of 4+ to see everything in just the main game.. You have the two regular campaigns for both characters, then after completing those you get the alternate playthrough for both characters (Spoiler Alert)

(of course the alternate playthrough being arguably more fun than the original due to the addition of Mr. X in the mix) then after that there is some other to accomplish with speedruns, and objectives being met that unlock like Hunk and Tofu (assuming they're included in the remake)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    about 75% through uncharted now... and i know i've complained about the game already, but i have 1 legit question:

nathan spends his time meticulously solving ancient riddles, positioning statues, etc... prompting a secret door to open up. goes inside, solves more puzzles, leading to another secret entrance.

and then that area behind the entrance is swarming with bad guys with guns.

are they equally gifted puzzle solvers and wall climbers or am i doing all this for no reason because there's a front door

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apex Legends is ing amazing. I'm pouring hours into it.
    Word. Yakuza 0 is still the best game ive played this year, but this is the first shooter multiplayer that got me playing hrs.

Tight shootint, awesome legend skills. Its perfect.

Now if I can only stop panic shooting, id do so much better.

The Ping system really makes it so that you dont need heaphone. Plus you're almost always playing as a team. Synegerigzing your combine skills unless you get matched with a noob but that rarely happens because of the great game design.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We should form a spurstalk apex legend team

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why do you need an xbox live subscription to play these F2P games but not PS+

not that im complaining... but just wondering

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    civilization? srsly?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just finished Uncharted 1

well, the third act certainly wasn’t boring. And naughty dog for making these creepy ass “generator room” levels ... was the same in Last of Us. But man, i kept catching myself holding my breath during those scenes. And the last showdown was the first truly tough portion but was still fun.

Trying to to decide what to play next... god of war? Or squeeze in one of uncharted 2 (supposed to be a huge upgrade to 1), Arkham city, or ratchet and clank

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trying to to decide what to play next... god of war? Or squeeze in one of uncharted 2 (supposed to be a huge upgrade to 1), Arkham city, or ratchet and clank
    NieR Automata tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    got

nier will likely be included in my next round of purchases, along with bioshock collection, bloodborne, witcher 3, skyrim, yakuza 0... maybe arkham knight, AC odyssey, and RDR1

edit: also shadow of the colossus
    Last edited by spurraider21; 02-14-2019 at 08:51 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    got

nier will likely be included in my next round of purchases, along with bioshock collection, bloodborne, witcher 3, skyrim, yakuza 0... maybe arkham knight, AC odyssey, and RDR1
    oh yeah forgot about bloodborne and yakuza, play those next

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nier is a game unlike most and you have to enjoy JRPG games to find it fun tbh. But imo one of the better games to come out in the last 5 years. I would say play UC2. Like I said before imo it's the best in the series

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just finished Uncharted 1

well, the third act certainly wasn’t boring. And naughty dog for making these creepy ass “generator room” levels ... was the same in Last of Us. But man, i kept catching myself holding my breath during those scenes. And the last showdown was the first truly tough portion but was still fun.

Id go ratchet and Clank, UC2, God of war.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Id go ratchet and Clank, UC2, God of war.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Niers comabt is top notch tbh. Story is convulated per JRPG standards though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Niers comabt is top notch tbh. Story is convulated per JRPG standards though
    Honestly find the story to be pretty clear by JRPG standards.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly find the story to be pretty clear by JRPG standards.
    Maybe. Its been a while. I really mostly enjoyed the combat.

Yakuza 0, if considered a JRPG is probably the best storywose though. After chapter 4 man..damn

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    got

Just finished Arkham Knight... I had low expectations due to bad reviews but I enjoyed it, the car combat is pretty lame but you can avoid most of it (unless you want 100%). It's a good idea to spend money on car weapon upgrades early on to make it less tedious. Its been a long time since I played Arkham city but I would say this one is about on par.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just finished Arkham Knight... I had low expectations due to bad reviews but I enjoyed it, the car combat is pretty lame but you can avoid most of it (unless you want 100%). It's a good idea to spend money on car weapon upgrades early on to make it less tedious. Its been a long time since I played Arkham city but I would say this one is about on par.
    the consensus seems to be that the combat is awesome and everybody hates the batmobile sequences. i haven't played arkham city yet, just asylum. i do have city in my backlog, while probably play it after god of war

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Arkham City is the best by far. Arkham Knight shoehorned batmobile sequences every chance it got, and it ran horrendously on the PC. Knight took out the Catwoman sequences (she was fun to play as, in my opinion) and replaced them with .

I liked the story and acting, but some of the decisions by the developers were questionable.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are a few Catwoman sections, though considerably less. Bugs no longer an issue mostly

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Arkham City is the best by far. Arkham Knight shoehorned batmobile sequences every chance it got, and it ran horrendously on the PC. Knight took out the Catwoman sequences (she was fun to play as, in my opinion) and replaced them with .

I liked the story and acting, but some of the decisions by the developers were questionable.
    Arkham Knight performance has been drastically improved on PC by now, though I think the Batmobile is still supposed to suck (though nowhere near as bad as at launch). Rocksteady was eventually forced to fix the port themselves after pulling the game from Steam for months after all the negative reviews and people returning the game. The broken Arkham Knight port was the reason Steam started allowing buyers to return games. It was done by some crap mobile game company with like twelve employees. Hopefully Rocksteady never pulls that again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

They fixed all performance issues on PC if you quit playing because of it.. I have a meager 1060 and it runs beautifully now.. I skipped the mess at launch completely

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They fixed all performance issues on PC if you quit playing because of it.. I have a meager 1060 and it runs beautifully now.. I skipped the mess at launch completely
    CPY Store just released Ace Combat 7 bro

Thread Information