Page 99 of 376 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149199 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,475 of 9381
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ... i've had more time than i thought. before getting the ps4 i'd generally just play some fallout during weekends and maybe 2-3 hours during the week. since getting the ps4 i'd say during the week i've been getting about 6-7 hours in, and weekend can be about that much too. wasn't expecting to play as much during the week, but i think my wife has realized how much i enjoy this and so after 11pm or so she'll just stream her own shows.

and to be fair, the last few games i played were ~10 hours apiece if not shorter, so those are knocked out pretty quick.

the only time-eater i've played so far has been RDR2, and i dumped well over a month into that. spiderman was also decently sized but not huge. i still have god of war, horizon complete edition, fallout 4, MGS V as the mammoth les i'm gonna have to slog through.
    Horizon was about an 80 hour game for me minus the DLC, but I progress pretty slowly through games. FO4 is really underrated. I love the main campaign but not so much the DLC, and the garbage city building (literally) is just a giant waste of time. Wish I could have cut off Preston Garvey's head and put it on a stake at the entrance to my garbage town.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Horizon was about an 80 hour game for me minus the DLC, but I progress pretty slowly through games. FO4 is really underrated. I love the main campaign but not so much the DLC, and the garbage city building (literally) is just a giant waste of time. Wish I could have cut off Preston Garvey's head and put it on a stake at the entrance to my garbage town.
    i dont have any of the FO4 DLC, don't plan on buying it either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I enjoyed Horizon story and lore better than GOW and GOW is probably the best game ive played in the last 15yrs...

Yeah 80hrs for Horizon is too much. I think i got the plat at 60ish hrs at the hardest difficulty. Not a perfect game by any means but it was overshadowed by Zelda Nostalgia machine.

I havent finished zelda since I borrowed someone else switch and played it about 40% through. Still an awesome game itself but nothing about Zelda was overrly impressive.

Graphics, lore, dialogue, story, combat horizon was clearly the better game.

But if you have a bunch of 30 year olds relieving their childhoods with a really good game..its going to be difficult to beat that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I enjoyed Horizon story and lore better than GOW and GOW is probably the best game ive played in the last 15yrs...

Yeah 80hrs for Horizon is too much. I think i got the plat at 60ish hrs at the hardest difficulty. Not a perfect game by any means but it was overshadowed by Zelda Nostalgia machine.

I havent finished zelda since I borrowed someone else switch and played it about 40% through. Still an awesome game itself but nothing about Zelda was overrly impressive.

Graphics, lore, dialogue, story, combat horizon was clearly the better game.

But if you have a bunch of 30 year olds relieving their childhoods with a really good game..its going to be difficult to beat that.
    I know If i was reviewer and Konami released Suikoden 6 and its maybe an 8.5/9 game ( real zelda score) you best ing bet Im giving that game a 10.

Jimsterling was getting death threats for not like Zelda so that should itself give you an idea of how Zelda garnered that much hype.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BOTW is nothing like any other Zelda ever made. Horizon is no question the better game, especially in combat. BOTW is the best game I have ever played for exploration though. I like the physics engine and the climbing is great (except when it rains). The story is terrible though, even by Zelda standards. BOTW is at its best when you play it as a big sandbox to screw around with.

I don't get why a lot of people seem to think Horizon's story sucks though. I thought it was really interesting and well acted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know If i was reviewer and Konami released Suikoden 6 and its maybe an 8.5/9 game ( real zelda score) you best ing bet Im giving that game a 10.

Jimsterling was getting death threats for not like Zelda so that should itself give you an idea of how Zelda garnered that much hype.
    LMAO @ Jim Sterling getting DDOS'ed for rating BOTW a 7/10. I'd probably put it 8/10 but all the 10/10 hype was ridiculous. I have only played 8 games in my life that I'd rate 10/10 and BOTW was nowhere close. I don't even rate any Persona or Shin Megami Tensei games 10/10 even though they're my two favorite series.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dont care about graphics all that much. it's nice icing on the cake. that being said, from footage i've seen, BOTW isn't in the same ballpark as Horizon. doesn't like current gen at all imo.

my wife cares about graphics more than i do and she doesn't play games. when i started playing uncharted, she was keen enough to draw the similarity to TLOU (both naughty dog) and for a second asked if it was the same game. she also told me she wants me to play RDR2 again (i wont for at least a couple of years lol)... not just because it looked so nice, but she used to always get a kick out of arthur talking to his horse. thats mah boaaah

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why, do you get to rape?
    Can you rape in Bad Company 2??

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can you rape in Bad Company 2??
    Not sure, know you could in Vietnam though tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure, know you could in Vietnam though tbh.
    Yeah I learned that here at Spurstalk

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dont care about graphics all that much. it's nice icing on the cake. that being said, from footage i've seen, BOTW isn't in the same ballpark as Horizon. doesn't like current gen at all imo.

my wife cares about graphics more than i do and she doesn't play games. when i started playing uncharted, she was keen enough to draw the similarity to TLOU (both naughty dog) and for a second asked if it was the same game. she also told me she wants me to play RDR2 again (i wont for at least a couple of years lol)... not just because it looked so nice, but she used to always get a kick out of arthur talking to his horse. thats mah boaaah
    Switch doesn't have the horsepower to run a game like Horizon, not even close. When you look and see how much Doom had to be cut down for Switch it ain't pretty, and Doom is nothing difficult to run. I do think BOTW's art style works well though. I'm not a fan of cel shading in games usually (god I ing hate the look of Borderlands), but it's really well done in BOTW IMO. I didn't like it in the previews I saw but actually playing it I think it works.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Yeah I learned that here at Spurstalk
    old got getting shat on in unrelated threads

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    old got getting shat on in unrelated threads

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like CODEX Store has a sale going on Yakuza Kiwami. Get in here DJR210.
    Confused on which one to start with.. I want the most current gen release..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm surprised no one has played divinity original sin 2. I keep hearing that its the GOAT tactical RPG of all time with witcher like quest and story.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm surprised no one has played divinity original sin 2. I keep hearing that its the GOAT tactical RPG of all time with witcher like quest and story.
    DJR recommended it a while back

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Confused on which one to start with.. I want the most current gen release..
    0 is the best game. Kiwami is the sequel. They're both on the same engine, both look the same graphically. Though if you want most current gen game CPY just cracked Metro Exodus yesterday.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    0 is the best game. Kiwami is the sequel. They're both on the same engine, both look the same graphically. Though if you want most current gen game CPY just cracked Metro Exodus yesterday.
    Nah, I meant most current of the Yakuza series.. I chose Kiwami, downloading now

Did you get Ace Combat? It's exactly the same as I remember.. great graphics, ridiculous worthless story lines, fun dogfights

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Recommended both games years ago.. Original Sin II is more technical, but I feel that the first one was better. The 2nd one introduces the armor mechanic which makes a ton of enemies early on nearly invincible.. It took a sheer act of God to allow me to get off the ground early on out of several attempts at building a team.

The game is unforgivably hard to begin with as you get zero prompts on what needs to happen, you simply must talk to EVERYBODY and read EVERYTHING..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I always look for good local multiplayer and original sin 2 was rated highly so I tried it to play with my eldest son, it was too complicated for either of us really doesn't help that Im not a fan of turn based games nor fantasy setting but that game was daunting

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, I meant most current of the Yakuza series.. I chose Kiwami, downloading now

Did you get Ace Combat? It's exactly the same as I remember.. great graphics, ridiculous worthless story lines, fun dogfights
    Most current of the Yakuza series available in the US is Yakuza Kiwami 2, but that's only on PS4. Most current period is the Yakuza 4 remaster, but it's only in Japan right now. In order of release date the series goes:

Yakuza 1-2 on PS2
    Yakuza 3-5 on PS3
    Yakuza 0 on PS3/PS4/PC (PS3 Japan only)
    Yakuza Kiwami 1 (remake of Yakuza 1) on PS3/PS4/PC (PS3 Japan only)
    Yakuza 6 on PS4
    Yakuza Kiwami 2 (remake of Yakuza 2) on PS4
    Yakuza 3-4 Remasters on PS4 (only Japan)

0, Kiwami, and the 3-5 remasters use the same engine so are pretty much the same graphically. Kiwami 2 and 6 use a new engine that improve the graphics somewhat. I hope the whole series comes to PC so I can play Kiwami 2 and 6 at 60 fps like the 0, Kiwami, and the 3-5 remasters on PS4 run.

I haven't played Ace Combat yet, as I started up God of War after doing a couple of playthroughs of Resident Evil 2.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Recommended both games years ago.. Original Sin II is more technical, but I feel that the first one was better. The 2nd one introduces the armor mechanic which makes a ton of enemies early on nearly invincible.. It took a sheer act of God to allow me to get off the ground early on out of several attempts at building a team.

The game is unforgivably hard to begin with as you get zero prompts on what needs to happen, you simply must talk to EVERYBODY and read EVERYTHING..
    Is Original Sin 1 hardcore like that too? I might have to put it near the top of my backlog if so.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is Original Sin 1 hardcore like that too? I might have to put it near the top of my backlog if so.
    Yes.. it's definitely difficult, but doesn't feel unfair like OSII does at times.. There's no armor mechanic, you just need to find the correct path to explore based on enemy levels.. Classic formula of ranking up and upgrading to be able to access new areas and progress the story. During your progression you have your log book that collects all the missions you gain as you speak to people, and as you gain the next piece to a story line your log book will update and let you know you accomplished something.. The game is heavily based on exploration, but the combat is what is addicting as the key is finding the right combination of characters to make you an unbeatable squad

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

i've only played ace combat 4: shattered skies and thought it was fantastic and had a pretty interesting story. the superweapons you had to destroy were ing epic (stonehenge and megalith)

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You guys need to get into that apex legends wave. Srs.

Age group seem to be at 25+ with pc gamers.

Thread Information