Page 157 of 376 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167207257 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,925 of 9381
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but if you are obssessed with dodging like all these games...Youd hate sekiro.

sekiro doesnt want you to dodge
    im sure ill get around to it. im assuming From Software will add dlc, and i'll buy the complete edition eventually

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i took his place at the end

i only learned about the umbilical chord thing recently, and had already taken actions that prevented me from collecting more than 2

i did end up grinding through all the chalice dungeons, even all the depth 5 ones
    You should check Dark Souls 1 when it's on sale then. It's quite a bit easier than Bloodborne IMO since you can use shields and is a slower paced game, but it still holds up today. At least if you get the current gen remaster. Dark Souls III is supposed to play a lot more like Bloodborne, but I haven't played much of it so can't really comment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should check Dark Souls 1 when it's on sale then. It's quite a bit easier than Bloodborne IMO since you can use shields and is a slower paced game, but it still holds up today. At least if you get the current gen remaster. Dark Souls III is supposed to play a lot more like Bloodborne, but I haven't played much of it so can't really comment.
    yeah i've been tryin to find a good deal on those older ones. RD remastered is more expensive than 2 or even the complete edition of 3

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    im sure ill get around to it. im assuming From Software will add dlc, and i'll buy the complete edition eventually
    sekiro wont have any DLC. They going with the God of war route. Confirmed a couple months ago.

All the great games shying away from money smdh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah i've been tryin to find a good deal on those older ones. RD remastered is more expensive than 2 or even the complete edition of 3
    DS2 isn't well liked by a lot of the fanbase. Never played it though so I can't say whether the hate is deserved. DS1 was $20 a few weeks ago. I'm sure you'll see it cheap again around Thanksgiving.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sekiro wont have any DLC. They going with the God of war route. Confirmed a couple months ago.

All the great games shying away from money smdh
    I commend that.

Also when they leave out the online component.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure what your buy price is, but PSN has a sale right now with DS1 for $20, DS2 for $10, and DS3 Complete for $21.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lots of really good deals on Yakuza games in this PSN sale too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure what your buy price is, but PSN has a sale right now with DS1 for $20, DS2 for $10, and DS3 Complete for $21.
    yeah those aren't bad. black friday isn't too far away, and no way im getting through my current backlog until then. think i'll make a bulk purchase of games at that point

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That looks great. Still puzzled why they are releasing this as an episodic game but who cares I guess.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That looks great. Still puzzled why they are releasing this as an episodic game but who cares I guess.
    So they can charge $60 three times instead of once?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So they can charge $60 three times instead of once?
    Is it going to be 60 though? Most, if not all episodic games are 40, 50 at most.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have xbox game pass so ima check out Gears 5 on pc and see if it's worth a

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heard they are expanding every mini-story arc considerably, SUPPOSEDLY the vision of the original story was limited by psx standards.
    As long as they're fun idgaf, I'm all for it. Not too sure about this voice talent tho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO at the Sega Genesis Mini Tower.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Gears 5 is pretty dope tbh. Have no real experience playing this series so nothing to compare it to but pretty enjoyable campaign

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't wait for the new Ghost Recon

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ive been playing uncharted 4 since finishing bloodborne. nice change of pace. the shooting sequences seem a lot better than the previous installments. the stealth is also a significant improvement.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ive been playing uncharted 4 since finishing bloodborne. nice change of pace. the shooting sequences seem a lot better than the previous installments. the stealth is also a significant improvement.
    Thought you finished it.

Yeah the stealth is my favorite part of UC4. You can actually go entire chapters without having to kill a single person and not getting spotted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thought you finished it.

Yeah the stealth is my favorite part of UC4. You can actually go entire chapters without having to kill a single person and not getting spotted.
    i finished the nathan drake collection, which was remasters of UC 1-3. i thought they were decent games but tbh didnt think they were all timers or anything like that. but good fun, short linear games.

i think 4 is substantially better than the others because the combat is a lot more refined. i mean the melee is still a mess but whatever.

even when im stealthing, im still trying to work my way around the camp and take everybody out before advancing. i hate leaving people alive ... feel like the story wouldn't make sense if i left a group of 5-10 people behind me who could theoretically walk towards me and ambush from behind

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    UC4 is one of my favorite PS4 games. you can see how Naughty dog used the success of LoU to influence their approach to UC4. Lost Legacy is a nice little expansion as well

i actually played UC4 first then played the first three in order afterwards, and i thought it was weird going backwards that your brother is literally not mentioned a single time until the fourth game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i finished the nathan drake collection, which was remasters of UC 1-3. i thought they were decent games but tbh didnt think they were all timers or anything like that. but good fun, short linear games.

i think 4 is substantially better than the others because the combat is a lot more refined. i mean the melee is still a mess but whatever.

even when im stealthing, im still trying to work my way around the camp and take everybody out before advancing. i hate leaving people alive ... feel like the story wouldn't make sense if i left a group of 5-10 people behind me who could theoretically walk towards me and ambush from behind
    uC4 was great.

Every game from 1-4 was a legitimate 9/10 game.

people say one was the weakest or in your case you talk about refined combat but you have to remeber the games available back then.

for its time 1-3 were all amazing games

Thread Information