Page 158 of 376 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168208258 ... LastLast
Results 3,926 to 3,950 of 9381
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    uC4 was great.

Every game from 1-4 was a legitimate 9/10 game.

people say one was the weakest or in your case you talk about refined combat but you have to remeber the games available back then.

for its time 1-3 were all amazing games
    im not buying the 9/10 stuff. plenty of good ps3 games with better combat than uncharted. imo the appeal to uncharted is the narrative/set pieces, not the action. tbh playing through the UC games, the big areas where you had to clear enemies felt more like a chore than fun

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    im not buying the 9/10 stuff. plenty of good ps3 games with better combat than uncharted. imo the appeal to uncharted is the narrative/set pieces, not the action. tbh playing through the UC games, the big areas where you had to clear enemies felt more like a chore than fun
    that was just one aspect.

In totality I think UC one imo is a 8-9/10 game compared to Early ps3 games and late ps2 games.

play those very old tles and see what i mean. Im talki 1st and 2nd year tles and late ps2.

people dont realoze the massive evolution in mid ps3 life

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that was just one aspect.

In totality I think UC one imo is a 8-9/10 game compared to Early ps3 games and late ps2 games.

play those very old tles and see what i mean. Im talki 1st and 2nd year tles and late ps2.

people dont realoze the massive evolution in mid ps3 life
    i played a lot of ps3 tbh... i dont think UC collection held up tbh, and i'm talking about pure gameplay mechanics, not the visuals/cutscenes

my 2 cents

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Anyone here play Fortnite? I saw clips of gameplay. This game looks awful. Cartoonish and heavy on first person shooter spamming. Makes me think of a mobile game for young children. Every mistake the COD franchise made and on steroids.

What is the appeal?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have you two played SC: Blacklist yet? If you like stealth games that one is great.. you have so many tools to help complete the missions in silence, and the AI is pretty good. My only complaint was the ridiculously fast shimmy hanging from ledges..

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Red Dead Redemption 2, surely have one of the best storytelling as I play it in my console. It's a beautiful, sprawling, lush, detailed world – packed with things to do and people to see. It has so much content that, at certain point in the game, I realize that I will never experience all that the game has to offer – it indeed an open world game.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Restarted Person 5. 12 hours in and I just barely finish the first palace.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Restarted Person 5. 12 hours in and I just barely finish the first palace.
    persona 5 is an amazing game tbh but too much grinding to get the best personas and morgana is an annoying pussy.

my advice for first playthrough is just enjoy the main story tbh.

I got tired at the end. I think Clocked at 122hrs trying to do everything in one playthrough i forgot to enjoy what I consider the strongest part of this game the main story.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Started Zelda Link's Awakening yesterday. It has pretty nasty framerate problems but it's addicting as with gameplay similar to A Link to the Past (easily my favorite game of the 1990s).

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    I just downloaded Iceborne and I decided to actually start playing Red Dead Redemption 2. Goddamn, there is so much to do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    are they gonna recall those trash bags they sent too?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ps plus free games

MLB2019 and the Last of US

lol xbox

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    MHW is like crack. It's basically the only good thing about FF for the last 20 years (the hunts) extended over an entire game.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MLB The Show 19 is FREE on PS4 also The last of Us remastered..

Can't wait to create a 2b and pitcher

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MLB The Show 19 is FREE on PS4 also The last of Us remastered..

Can't wait to create a 2b and pitcher
    I have been thinking of picking that up for the Road to the Show mode. I'll probably wait until after the World Series though when it'll be bargain basement priced.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have been thinking of picking that up for the Road to the Show mode. I'll probably wait until after the World Series though when it'll be bargain basement priced.
    RTTS is amazing you can play a full series in less than 10 minutes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably wont play any serious game till last of us 2 is out. Works been too hectic the last few months with projects pilling.

I quit DOS2. Just not a game you can play for 30 minutes at a time.

Will probably skip cyberpunk too.

Just playing apex here and there and some 2k.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God damn Winter/Spring 2020 is going to be loaded with games I want to play:

January 17th -- Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE
    February 11th -- Yakuza 5 Remaster
    February 21st -- The Last of Us Part II
    March 3rd -- Final Fantasy VII Remake
    March 20th -- Persona 5 The Royal
    April 16th -- Cyberpunk 2077
    Spring 2020 -- Dying Light 2

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been playing Sekiro, that game is the

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been playing Sekiro, that game is the
    GOAT GAME.

Can't believe BB is keeping it in the back burner in favor of replaying Persona for the 18th time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GOAT GAME.

Can't believe BB is keeping it in the back burner in favor of replaying Persona for the 18th time.
    I'm saving Sekiro for when I get a new gpu and can play the game at 60 fps. Not sure what I want to buy until I get an idea of what Cyberpunk 2077 will need to run well as well as what kind of horsepower the PS5 and Box 2 will have with what gpu prices are and with how badly 2012-13 gpus aged in this current gen (while 2014 and beyond have aged really well). Though if say RX 570 gets a fire sale price for Black Friday I might buy one just to play Sekiro and DMC5 this year, as there isn't much interesting coming out in the rest of 2019 (Death Stranding doesn't look very good IMO).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im on a 1 week trial of PS Now... tbh the service seems pretty legit. I've been using the opportunity to play Infamous Second Son.

i'm still fairly early on, but it doesn't live up to the first 2. while your character moves fast, the traversal just feels clunky so far (though historically in Infamous games, you get traversal upgrades as the game goes on). The climbing/parkour is so terrible and jittery. Even dropping off a ledge is frustrating, as the circle button makes you do that smoke launch thing.

The ranged combat is ok, i'm looking forward to more upgrades. The melee is terrible. InFamous 1 had virtually no melee system to speak of, but 2 gave you the Amp with finishers, and it felt really smooth, despite the wonky camera. This one has a chain which lacks that same impactful feeling and the camera is still terrible, if not worse.

Otherwise, similar formula so far. Collect shards to upgrade things, repe ive "side missions" to eliminate hostile presence from territories. The biggest flaw in infamous games was the repe ive side content. That's an area I was hoping for improvement in

I also just miss Cole's character.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im on a 1 week trial of PS Now... tbh the service seems pretty legit.
    Everyone is. They're pushing that on everyone.

I used to subscribe to Now when they were at a pricy $100 a year. IIRC I didn't play it much since all they had were mostly indie games and PS3 games. I'll probably take a closer look at it since not only did they slashed their prices to 50 bucks, but also have since added full PS4 retail games.

The first game I see when opening the app is GOW. That's a of an attention grabber.

Thread Information