Page 300 of 376 FirstFirst ... 200250290296297298299300301302303304310350 ... LastLast
Results 7,476 to 7,500 of 9381
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like killing zombies but I don't care for a forced storyline unless there's an open world at the end, like GTA V and RDR.
    I’m actually fed up with zombie , and that’s a big reason for me to tune it out. It’s not just this game, dying light was the same for me (and I know a bunch of posters swear by it here). The horror genre in general I just can’t enjoy in video games or TV/series. It is me though, not the products.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m actually fed up with zombie , and that’s a big reason for me to tune it out. It’s not just this game, dying light was the same for me (and I know a bunch of posters swear by it here). The horror genre in general I just can’t enjoy in video games or TV/series. It is me though, not the products.
    Horror games work best when constructed linearly and is narratively cohesive. Dead Space and Aliens do a great job at building suspense and having a great story to support it.

Not really into open world zombie apocalypse games either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only zombie game I ever played was 7DTD. I like the sandbox world except that it all gets erased every time they update the game. My ideal zombie game would marry with a game like Elite Dangerous and you'd be a galactic zombie infestation exterminator. Basically go to a planet, land in a safe enough zone and start wrecking house. Then you could build the place back with transports and such, and off to the next one. Of course you'd be able to leave the planet if got too hairy. It would take a lot of processing power and storage space, otherwise it would be repe ive as .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only zombie game I ever played was 7DTD. I like the sandbox world except that it all gets erased every time they update the game. My ideal zombie game would marry with a game like Elite Dangerous and you'd be a galactic zombie infestation exterminator. Basically go to a planet, land in a safe enough zone and start wrecking house. Then you could build the place back with transports and such, and off to the next one. Of course you'd be able to leave the planet if got too hairy. It would take a lot of processing power and storage space, otherwise it would be repe ive as .
    Zombies just waaaaaaay overdone. Even COD had its zombie mode. I call it The Walking Dead effect. The problem too is that zombies are supposed to be Q -level re s, but now you have some that would win an obstacle course at the Olympics.

Replace zombies with semi-smart aliens and I’m probably hooked.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Zombies just waaaaaaay overdone. Even COD had its zombie mode. I call it The Walking Dead effect. The problem too is that zombies are supposed to be Q -level re s, but now you have some that would win an obstacle course at the Olympics.

Replace zombies with semi-smart aliens and I’m probably hooked.
    Don't think you could make a game shooting mojados at the river in 2022 tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't think you could make a game shooting mojados at the river in 2022 tbh
    But I could make a game about augmented mojados jumping the wall tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like those ps+ games that were leaked were nailed on the head. Can’t wait to try Dirt 5.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just finished the Iki Island expansion for Ghost of Tsushima. I'd give it a 7/10. Fun but short, not a must play like the base game is but if you want more Ghost of Tsushima it'll give you 15-20 more hours with an interesting story. Beautiful graphically, especially in areas with lots of cherry blossom trees.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are some great horror games.tbqh. but most of the great ones are not mainstream.

Checkout little nightmares

A masterpiece of a.horror game

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Looks like those ps+ games that were leaked were nailed on the head. Can’t wait to try Dirt 5.
    Havent played but from what ive read and seen dirt 5 is quite when compared to previous entries of the series tbh

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Trying to play The Evil Within for the first time but everything moves so ing slow and clunky its hard to get into it

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Havent played but from what ive read and seen dirt 5 is quite when compared to previous entries of the series tbh
    Yeah I don’t expect much from these games. They’re more for palate cleansing than anything. Been playing too many RPGs so I need to cool things down with something easy to pick up and put down without blood, sweat and tears.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been playing Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart the last couple of days and it's just not hooking me, not like the PS4 game did. Don't really see where the graphics are all that impressive either, at least not compared to Ghost of Tsushima or Spiderman Remastered, which are still the two best looking games I have played on the PS5. Oh well, only spent $10 on it. The hair effects are cool and look way better than Hairworks on The Witcher 3 for example, but game is a bit underwhelming so far and not blown away by the raytracing like say in Control or Spiderman Remastered. Not really seeing where the 9/10 reviews came from so far, though I'm probably only about 10% in, maybe it gets better.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finally beat AC Valhalla. Clocked in at 95 hours.

I’d say I need an additional 10-15 hours to mop up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finally beat AC Valhalla. Clocked in at 95 hours.

I’d say I need an additional 10-15 hours to mop up.
    Was the campaign decent story wise at least?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was the campaign decent story wise at least?
    No. Not at all.

Game has so many arcs you forget what the main story even is about. They all end up with you raiding a castle and killing X person. Massive copy paste job.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I take it back, starting to really enjoy Rift Apart now. Took a couple of days to click but have been playing the out of it today.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I take it back, starting to really enjoy Rift Apart now. Took a couple of days to click but have been playing the out of it today.
    I thought it was okay. I was expecting to be blown away by the graphics but it was alright, imo tbh. I guess I bought into the hype. I felt there wasn't much boss/enemy variety. Demons souls on the other hand was amazing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought it was okay. I was expecting to be blown away by the graphics but it was alright, imo tbh. I guess I bought into the hype. I felt there wasn't much boss/enemy variety. Demons souls on the other hand was amazing.
    Yeah the graphics are nice but Spiderman Remastered and Ghost of Tsushima were the games that blew me away graphically on PS5. Gameplay has become a lot of fun. Well except when it turns out one of the trophies is missable because an elevator gets shut down after you beat the boss on one of the planets and it requires some difficult jumps to get back in the area.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah the graphics are nice but Spiderman Remastered and Ghost of Tsushima were the games that blew me away graphically on PS5. Gameplay has become a lot of fun. Well except when it turns out one of the trophies is missable because an elevator gets shut down after you beat the boss on one of the planets and it requires some difficult jumps to get back in the area.
    Yeah I agree. I liked Miles Morales but it felt like a ing DLC. I'm currently on Iki Island and I'm thoroughly enjoying it as well as the legends mode. Sadly I burned through my backlog a lot faster than I anticipated. I need more PS5 games to drop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I agree. I liked Miles Morales but it felt like a ing DLC. I'm currently on Iki Island and I'm thoroughly enjoying it as well as the legends mode. Sadly I burned through my backlog a lot faster than I anticipated. I need more PS5 games to drop.
    Might have to wait for Days of Play to get good sale prices again. I went nuts buying stuff around Thanksgiving when there were some great sales.
    Last edited by baseline bum; 01-06-2022 at 06:27 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Little less than a month until Dying Light 2 comes out

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Good riddance to this ass ty, buggy game. I can honestly say this has been the only game I have played for more than 100 hours. 132 hours is a Milestone for me. Not even persona 5 took me 100 hours to beat. (Admittedly I haven't platted that game)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Good riddance to this ass ty, buggy game. I can honestly say this has been the only game I have played for more than 100 hours. 132 hours is a Milestone for me. Not even persona 5 took me 100 hours to beat. (Admittedly I haven't platted that game)
    132 hours into a game you didn't like. I don't get it. Why?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Little less than a month until Dying Light 2 comes out
    Got that pre-ordered already. February is going to be sick with that, Elden Ring, and Horizon.

Thread Information