Page 292 of 376 FirstFirst ... 192242282288289290291292293294295296302342 ... LastLast
Results 7,276 to 7,300 of 9381
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn. Still waiting for Sony to do something similar like game pass. Not that ty PlayStation Now where all you can play is PS3 games amd games from like 3 years ago.
    i dno. i had my 1 month free trial and then paid for 1 extra month. it was nice to go back and play the original red dead redemption which i hadnt played. plus naturally i went back and replayed infamous 1 and 2 (and at the time, they had Second Son available so i played that one too)

but i probably couldnt justify having an indefinite subscription, yeah

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    I get that, but how do you not have a backlog? I swear 1/2 of the time when I'd get excited and pay full price for a game at launch I wouldn't even play it until it was readily available for $20 or $30.
    I do I have a bad habit of starting games and not finishing them. like i already got bored of Deathloop (idk how this game is getting 10/10 reviews) and Kena was ok but repe ive and lost my attention. i have a problem tbh

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Damn. Still waiting for Sony to do something similar like game pass. Not that ty PlayStation Now where all you can play is PS3 games amd games from like 3 years ago.
    Best part of Game Pass is that it extends to PC, so i can download games from the Microsoft Store on my PC as well as the Xbox. i think it's like 15 bucks a month and since it includes xbox live gold with it, its a decent service. many times i've bought a game only to realize i could have just played it on Game Pass, now i always double check.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Best part of Game Pass is that it extends to PC, so i can download games from the Microsoft Store on my PC as well as the Xbox. i think it's like 15 bucks a month and since it includes xbox live gold with it, its a decent service. many times i've bought a game only to realize i could have just played it on Game Pass, now i always double check.
    Wow I knew IGN gave Deathloop a 10/10 but Gamespot too? How much ing ad space did Arkane buy on their two sites? Then EGM? God everyone gave this ing game 10/10, what a joke. I remember it being a huge deal when IGN gave ty GTA 4 at 10/10 since it was its first perfect score given out since Ocarina of Time. Only way a game can be 10/10 in my book is if I can make an argument for it being the best game I ever played.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I had no idea Crysis was being remastered. Apparently it’s great.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I had no idea Crysis was being remastered. Apparently it’s great.
    Crysis 1 is a pretty good game. 3 bored the out of me, never played 2.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow I knew IGN gave Deathloop a 10/10 but Gamespot too? How much ing ad space did Arkane buy on their two sites? Then EGM? God everyone gave this ing game 10/10, what a joke. I remember it being a huge deal when IGN gave ty GTA 4 at 10/10 since it was its first perfect score given out since Ocarina of Time. Only way a game can be 10/10 in my book is if I can make an argument for it being the best game I ever played.
    Nowhere near a 10/10, plus it's stupid because I KNOW of some games vastly superior coming down the pipe that will make that score look incredibly stupid.

It's a good game, but 8/10 tops, IMO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nowhere near a 10/10, plus it's stupid because I KNOW of some games vastly superior coming down the pipe that will make that score look incredibly stupid.

It's a good game, but 8/10 tops, IMO.
    NDA or are there games you're expecting big things out of that you only have publicly known information on?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NDA or are there games you're expecting big things out of that you only have publicly known information on?
    Nothing announced, or barely announced, but can't comment right now. I'm just saying I'll be happy to put $1000 that score is going to look re ed in the next couple of years (same console gen).

Check out a tech demo coming before the end of the year... you'll know what I mean, and you'll know what I'm talking about when you see it. (can't say anymore than that).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing announced, or barely announced, but can't comment right now. I'm just saying I'll be happy to put $1000 that score is going to look re ed in the next couple of years (same console gen).

Check out a tech demo coming before the end of the year... you'll know what I mean, and you'll know what I'm talking about when you see it. (can't say anymore than that).
    So you're saying I'll be glad I didn't pull a spurraider21 and wait until Black Friday 2023 to get a PS5?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been playing Yakuza 5 the last few days, pretty funny seeing the way Kiryu runs from his Yakuza past so far in this one. Have had this game in my backlog for like 4 years now lol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you're saying I'll be glad I didn't pull a spurraider21 and wait until Black Friday 2023 to get a PS5?
    I didn't say that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't say that
    Sorry didn't mean to make that a God of War release date question, but can see it sounds like that now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry didn't mean to make that a God of War release date question, but can see it sounds like that now.
    Nothing to do with GOAT of war, not working on that project, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wish Sony would revive the Resistance franchise for the PS5. Sony needs their own Gears/Halo FPS again

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Finally conquered this . Took me far longer than I thought it would.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only maybe about 1/4 through Yakuza 5, but it already has my favorite storyline of the entire series.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That Guardians of the Galaxy game looks kind of interesting. The people that made Deus Ex are involved.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    now that we have spurraider jr on a solid sleep schedule, might start gaming again soon.

thinking either bioshock 2 or shadow of tomb raider

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I got a PS5 a couple of days ago. One of those bundles from Gamestop that included Ghost of Tsushima and Far Cry 6. I also got a gift card for $50 and I guess I'll use it on that Guardians game.
    Last edited by NASpurs; 10-25-2021 at 03:48 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I got a PS5 a couple of days ago. One of those bundles from Gamestop that included Game of Tsushima and Far Cry 6. I also got a gift card for $50 and I guess I'll use it on that Guardians game.
    Ghost of Tsushima is pretty killer on PS5 at 60 fps. Much more fun to go in loud and challenge everyone, as the standoff mechanic where you're timing counters is pretty cool while the stealth feels like Xbox 360 AC. JP voices are way better too IMO. Jin Sakai sounds too nice and calm in English, but sounds mad as like in a Kurosawa movie with the JP voices.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ghost of Tsushima is pretty killer on PS5 at 60 fps. Much more fun to go in loud and challenge everyone, as the standoff mechanic where you're timing counters is pretty cool while the stealth feels like Xbox 360 AC. JP voices are way better too IMO. Jin Sakai sounds too nice and calm in English, but sounds mad as like in a Kurosawa movie with the JP voices.
    I tried japanese audio but it kept distracting me from the combat. It's not recommended for us plebs who dont understand it.

There is important dialogue while in battle and you're focusing on killing fools.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    I got a PS5 a couple of days ago. One of those bundles from Gamestop that included Game of Tsushima and Far Cry 6. I also got a gift card for $50 and I guess I'll use it on that Guardians game.
    I'm actually pretty hyped for the Guardians video game, as they're by far my favorite Marvel characters. The Avengers game was complete trash but this is a a completely different dev and from all the videos i've watched it looks fun as . Already got it preloaded on my PS5

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I tried japanese audio but it kept distracting me from the combat. It's not recommended for us plebs who dont understand it.

There is important dialogue while in battle and you're focusing on killing fools.
    That's what the English subs are for.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's what the English subs are for.
    Not really. This game needs timing and precision for you to be reading subs while timing your moves.

Thread Information