Page 224 of 376 FirstFirst ... 124174214220221222223224225226227228234274324 ... LastLast
Results 5,576 to 5,600 of 9381
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cathy Newman was a terrible interviewer and embarrassed herself there tbh. That doesn’t prove anything about what we were discussing

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If anyone is looking for an NES Classic or an SNES Classic, Nintendo just put refurb units up for sale.

https://store.nintendo.com/catalog/p...n-refurbished/

https://store.nintendo.com/catalog/p...n-refurbished/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tried this game. Not as good as the first two.

I played the out of Last Light. That one had soul. This one...I dont know..not so much.
    i thought the first two were ok, i was hoping this one would improve on some of the shortcomings but it's a lot of the same. his wife is annoying as too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO the Atari VCS is going to be nearly $400 with modern controller + old school joystick.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Atari-VCS...sive/344097754

Hmm... spend $400 on some dinky console to play Atari 2600 games plus some indie crap or buy a PS5 for maybe a little more?

Nearly $400 for a 0.46TFLOPS console with no exclusives. ing base PS4 is 1.84TFLOPS.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    or just Raspberry Pi that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God damn.. this guy is one goofy lol.. His life revolves around arguing with various men across multiple forums.. and you know Spurstalk is absolutely not the only place he does this at

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reck man, you'll get a kick out of this pun from Persona 4 Golden. Here is a bookstore called 四目内堂書店.

四 = yon/yo = four
    目 = me = eye
    内 = nai = kind of like inside
    堂 = dou = company
    書店 = shoten = bookstore

Yomenaidou Shoten = Yomenai Company Bookstore

Except 読めない = yomenai = cannot read or "I cannot read" or "I am not able to read"

So the bookstore's name is a pun on not being able to read.

So it's like calling it "I Cannot Read Company Bookstore"
    Last edited by baseline bum; 07-14-2020 at 02:05 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reck man, you'll get a kick out of this pun from Persona 4 Golden. Here is a bookstore called 四目内堂書店.

四 = yon/yo = four
    目 = me = eye
    内 = nai = kind of like inside
    堂 = dou = company
    書店 = shoten = bookstore

Yomenaidou Shoten = Yomenai Company Bookstore

Except 読めない = yomenai = cannot read or "I cannot read" or "I am not able to read"

So the bookstore's name is a pun on not being able to read.

So it's like calling it "I Cannot Read Company Bookstore"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Using it mostly to study by sentence mining native material.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fire emblem-three houses on muh switch!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ghost of Tsushima getting good reviews up and down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ghost of Tsushima getting good reviews up and down.
    Really? I've seen like 3 different sites give it a 7/10. Basically looks like AC Odyssey but in Japan with better graphics

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really? I've seen like 3 different sites give it a 7/10. Basically looks like AC Odyssey but in Japan with better graphics
    That would be an excellent game, IMO... love Odyssey

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm purely going by user reviews on youtube.

The graphics are actually a gripe for most which baseline bum correctly pointed out a while back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That would be an excellent game, IMO... love Odyssey
    I enjoyed it as well but I know a lot of people, spurraider for example, felt the game was way too grindy and put quan y of to do over quality, which I can generally agree with.

I'll play GoT either way but it seems like a lot of LoU2 haters are simping this game for some reason

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm purely going by user reviews on youtube.

The graphics are actually a gripe for most which baseline bum correctly pointed out a while back.
    Interesting. I'll look up some of the reviews after work. I'll probably check it out this weekend and post my thoughts.

Then again I finally installed Dragon Age Inquisition on my PC after all this time and it's actually pretty damn addicting right now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I enjoyed it as well but I know a lot of people, spurraider for example, felt the game was way too grindy and put quan y of to do over quality, which I can generally agree with.

I'll play GoT either way but it seems like a lot of LoU2 haters are simping this game for some reason
    That's about how I felt. Odyssey was fun, but nothing mind blowing. Outside the combat and huge map, it was fairly bland IMO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That's about how I felt. Odyssey was fun, but nothing mind blowing. Outside the combat and huge map, it was fairly bland IMO.
    Yeah, I don't disagree completely and some of the DLCs were better than others, but I've always been a big fan of the AC games, so there's some bias there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yeah, I don't disagree completely and some of the DLCs were better than others, but I've always been a big fan of the AC games, so there's some bias there.
    i still thought the main game was fine... but i tend to be somewhat completionist (not necessarily doing every little challenge/trophy, but i tend to do all available side quests), and odyssey was incredibly repe ive and side quests/exploration were all cookie cutter. i did think the fate of atlantis DLC was somewhat refreshing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Using it mostly to study by sentence mining native material.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    貴様のお母さんともっとエッチしに行け

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i still thought the main game was fine... but i tend to be somewhat completionist (not necessarily doing every little challenge/trophy, but i tend to do all available side quests), and odyssey was incredibly repe ive and side quests/exploration were all cookie cutter. i did think the fate of atlantis DLC was somewhat refreshing.
    Did you ever play the first Assassins Creed on PS3/360? Holy if you think the newer AC games are repe ive. There were like four different missions you could do: kill someone, follow someone on foot without getting too close and spooking him, sit on a bench to blend in and listen to someone, and I forget the fourth. But it was literally those four missions over and over again but this time in this part of town with this person whereas last time it was do the same thing on that side of town to that person.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    貴様のお母さんともっとエッチしに行け
    Lol.

お母さんとのセックスをお見せします

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol.

お母さんとのセックスをお見せします
    So you're politely telling me that I am able to see what sex my mother is? My sentence was more like you ing bas , go do more pervert with your mother.

Thread Information