Page 297 of 376 FirstFirst ... 197247287293294295296297298299300301307347 ... LastLast
Results 7,401 to 7,425 of 9381
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Miles Morales is too expensive for what the game is, a glorified DLC. How that game is still going for 50 bucks is beyond me.

Hitman always intrigued me though I have never played it. Stealth games are my jam but I cant quite commit to this series since IO Interactive makes their game work online only (Only saves progress while connected) so that has always kept me away from it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think I need a break.

4 massive games platted over the course of a month.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They should resuscitate Splinter Cell, but I can see Ubisoft completely ruining it with micro-transaction ...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I started playing Tales of Arise. Super tropey anime styled JRPG game but i'm enjoying the gameplay so far. combat is fun and has some interesting mechanics the more skills you unlock
    Been thinking about buying that one. probably wont because it's ridiculously long and the dialogue goes on for days.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    starting turning on the ps4 for the first time in months...

and after being hounded by my friends back in LA, have been giving Warzone a shot. takes a loooot of adjustment with all my COD experience being mainly 6v6 domination matches. while i used to snipe here and there (mostly just for achievements/unlocks), warzone seems absolutely dominated by snipers given the sheer size of the map. the pacing also feels mostly like search and destroy. so much idle time for what ends up being fairly minimal gunfire unless you are one of the last handful of squads

been getting the hang of things, but rough start
    Last edited by spurraider21; 12-02-2021 at 01:14 PM.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Check out a tech demo coming before the end of the year... you'll know what I mean, and you'll know what I'm talking about when you see it. (can't say anymore than that).
    So still coming?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great end of year sale at the PS store.

So many games I had to quit scrolling 5 minutes into it. I'll keep looking to find more gems.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great end of year sale at the PS store.

So many games I had to quit scrolling 5 minutes into it. I'll keep looking to find more gems.
    What are you eyeing? I literally bought my entire PSN wishlist around Black Friday so don't see anything I want to pick up in this sale lol.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What are you eyeing? I literally bought my entire PSN wishlist around Black Friday so don't see anything I want to pick up in this sale lol.
    Shooters. Mass Effect left me wanting more.

The Crysis Remaster bundle was going for like 40 bucks the other day and I acted too late so I missed it. Eyeing the Far Cry bundle right now. How's 3, 4 and 5? Any good?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shooters. Mass Effect left me wanting more.

The Crysis Remaster bundle was going for like 40 bucks the other day and I acted too late so I missed it. Eyeing the Far Cry bundle right now. How's 3, 4 and 5? Any good?
    I have only played Far Cry 3 and 4. They're not NieR Automata, God of War, or Persona 5, but they're a lot of fun. Between FC3 and FC4, most people like 3 better. Probably mostly because it came out earlier, but it also has an incredible VA performance by Michael Mando (Nacho on Better Call Saul). I liked 4 better because I liked the mountain scenery of 4 a lot more than the beach setting of 3, the story was more interesting in 4 IMO, and the tower climbs were better in 4.

If you find you like these, I highly recommend checking out Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon on PS3. It's this wild 1980s movie view of a dystopian future.

I wouldn't sweat missing the Crysis bundle. Crysis 1 is an awesome game. Crysis 3 is dog , it was a terrible game that only ever got popular on PC for having really high end graphics for the time. But we're talking high end PC graphics for 2013, not anything that's going to blow you away in 2021 on PS5. Haven't played 2 so can't comment on it.

Tell me you have played the Bioshock games, those are incredible if you're looking for single player FPS. The trilogy isn't on sale now but goes on sale all the time. Also Doom 2016 is $6 right now if you haven't played it and is supposed to be amazing for people who enjoy those style of games. Prey is another game shooter fans seem to love and it's $12 in this sale.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Tell me you have played the Bioshock games, those are incredible if you're looking for single player FPS. The trilogy isn't on sale now but goes on sale all the time. Also Doom 2016 is $6 right now if you haven't played it and is supposed to be amazing for people who enjoy those style of games. Prey is another game shooter fans seem to love and it's $12 in this sale.
    I definitely have. I played the first Bioshock and quit because I felt it was...boring?

Tried it again years later and beat it. Skipped the second game and played Bioshock Infinite while it was going for free on PS+ years ago. That Prey game is always going on sale as a bundle with the Dishonored games so I never pay attention to it having not only played those games but having them still.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ocarina of Time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ocarina of Time
    Has the PC port come out yet?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yep

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL right after asking I saw the leak on SpawnWave's channel. Should be pretty interesting to check out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6lX9D6TcpM&t=260s

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has the PC port come out yet?
    I'm just emulating it at 6x resolution.. everything but the pre-endered backgrounds looks great. I'm putting the kids on to a classic but the truth is the game still holds up really well in 2021.. and the puzzles are harder than I remember

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm just emulating it at 6x resolution.. everything but the pre-endered backgrounds looks great. I'm putting the kids on to a classic but the truth is the game still holds up really well in 2021.. and the puzzles are harder than I remember
    Dude the Ocarina decompilation was almost finished last time I heard about it a couple of weeks ago. Very likely we'll have a really high quality PC native port within the next year just like we have with Super Mario 64 right now. If you haven't played the PC native Super Mario 64, it is outstanding and far superior to the version Nintendo released on the Switch for Super Mario 3D AllStars. Has modern dual stick control and even raytracing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL right after asking I saw the leak on SpawnWave's channel. Should be pretty interesting to check out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6lX9D6TcpM&t=260s

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Assassins Creed Odyssey is awful. The side quests and quests in general are incredibly long and on top of that, boring.

I really hate starting a quest just to be told I need to go to an entirely different island to complete it. And all for ty armors that isn’t even worth it. I’d play the main missions only if it wasn’t for the re ed leveling system in this game that forces you to play side stuff just so you can get to a certain level.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Assassins Creed Odyssey is awful. The side quests and quests in general are incredibly long and on top of that, boring.

I really hate starting a quest just to be told I need to go to an entirely different island to complete it. And all for ty armors that isn’t even worth it. I’d play the main missions only if it wasn’t for the re ed leveling system in this game that forces you to play side stuff just so you can get to a certain level.
    You think AC is ty now, wait until the next one that's going to be a ing live service.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    starting turning on the ps4 for the first time in months...

and after being hounded by my friends back in LA, have been giving Warzone a shot. takes a loooot of adjustment with all my COD experience being mainly 6v6 domination matches. while i used to snipe here and there (mostly just for achievements/unlocks), warzone seems absolutely dominated by snipers given the sheer size of the map. the pacing also feels mostly like search and destroy. so much idle time for what ends up being fairly minimal gunfire unless you are one of the last handful of squads

been getting the hang of things, but rough start
    Never got into Warzone much. Did at first but every other lobby had at least 1 cheater. Sucks to be moving along just swell and your team gets wiped by a sniper from 300 meters through walls.

Someone gave me a Cronus zen, but I gave my PS4 to my grandson and I never put CoD on my PS5 so haven't even tried the zen. It's been in a drawer for months.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think AC is ty now, wait until the next one that's going to be a ing live service.
    Yeah I heard it wasn't the greatest but at least they brought back the Assassin and stealth elements to it which was completely abandoned in Odyssey.

Odyssey is not a stealth game. Pretty much an open RPG game where you just fight a bunch of enemies and survive.

Bought the Far Cry 3 game bundle for 30 bucks btw.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I heard it wasn't the greatest but at least they brought back the Assassin and stealth elements to it which was completely abandoned in Odyssey.

Odyssey is not a stealth game. Pretty much an open RPG game where you just fight a bunch of enemies and survive.

Bought the Far Cry 3 game bundle for 30 bucks btw.
    Also picked up Just Cause 3 for 4 dollars.

I now have more digital games than do physical ones.
    Last edited by Reck; 12-06-2021 at 03:53 PM. Reason: Numbers

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Also picked up Just Cause 3 or 4 dollars.

I now have more digital games than do physical ones.
    JC3

Fun as , one of my favorite games to just blow up in. some of the vehicles in that game are just crazy so much better than the disappointing sequel imo. if you like JC3 dont waste your time with JC4

Thread Information