Page 304 of 376 FirstFirst ... 204254294300301302303304305306307308314354 ... LastLast
Results 7,576 to 7,600 of 9381
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sucks too because iirc the first DL has been putting out DLC until pretty recently and it was all free I think except for the Following questline (i could be wrong though).

the photo in that tweet does said paid and free DLC, so hopefully it's like the first where only the expansion is a paid DLC. Techland put a lot of free content post Following into the first DL so i'm going to hold out hope
    The graphic in the tweet shows both story DLC #1 and #2 as being paid DLC. They both have asterisks next to them with the * showing PAID CONTENT in the bottom of the image.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty sure Cyberpunk had something similar planned for their game.

This has all the makings of a big let down. Seems to me they should focus on releasing a game that’s not broken first before making 5 year plans. So re ed.
    They have released new for Dying Light 1 for 8 years now, makes sense they'd make a similar promise here. Doesn't make sense they'd tell it was an $80 game though before we bought the base game for $60, that was idiotic of them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The graphic in the tweet shows both story DLC #1 and #2 as being paid DLC. They both have asterisks next to them with the * showing PAID CONTENT in the bottom of the image.
    Damn good call, didn't see that at first. Welp...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    finally got around to beating GOTG on PS5 after 3 months

Fun game, excellent dialogue and dynamics between the guardians, solid combat, decent length. overall probably the best game I played released in 2021, which is kinda sad because it's like an 8/10 but just goes to show what a meh year for gaming 2021 was
    buying consoles within a year of launch

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any other year you’d be right but the PS5 improves all PS4 games across the board, upgrade or not.

Non upgraded PS4 games run way smoother I feel like.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was nice playing Ghost of Tsushima without a bunch of frame drops (it's supposed to be kind of lousy on base PS4) and a game like Spiderman with fast movement benefits a lot from playing at 60 fps. PS5 has pretty much invalidated PC for me as a gaming platform other than last gen games that didn't get 60 fps PS5 patches since it does what I used to pay twice as much to do on PC, namely playing games at a smooth 60 fps. I have had a blast getting the best of both worlds, namely Playstation exclusives and PC performance, this last year. While 2021 wasn't a very good year for game releases it's the most fun I have had with gaming since 2017.

Don't even think I'll do a PC upgrade for the next 3 years or so unless my cpu or board dies on me, as the consoles are such great value this gen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Odyssey best story? Seriously? Over Witcher 3??
    So far yes

Cheers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any other year you’d be right but the PS5 improves all PS4 games across the board, upgrade or not.

Non upgraded PS4 games run way smoother I feel like.
    You’re not wrong on that tbh. Even now playing warzone my PS4 (not pro) runs at 30 FPS. Pro runs at 60. PS5 runs 120.

i might have to get a ps5 just to be compe ive tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You’re not wrong on that tbh. Even now playing warzone my PS4 (not pro) runs at 30 FPS. Pro runs at 60. PS5 runs 120.

i might have to get a ps5 just to be compe ive tbh
    COD is almost certainly going to be Microsoft exclusive by either 2023 or 2024, prob need to go Series X if that's important to you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just got my copy of R6 Extraction. Never been too big on these games, but I have to play it for some compe ive analysis. So far looks like another cash grab from Ubisoft.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    COD is almost certainly going to be Microsoft exclusive by either 2023 or 2024, prob need to go Series X if that's important to you.
    I’d just stop playing cod if that happened. s addicting lol. Would be an easy out

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Odyssey best story? Seriously? Over Witcher 3??
    Or RDR2, GOW, he'll just about anything on that list. Odyssey is a lot of things, but having a good story is not anything I've heard anybody say about it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    odyssey story

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

120fps. I didn't expect that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Guess I'm gonna have to replay Uncharted 4

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Do you have a monitor that can do 120Hz or a legitimate 120 Hz TV? Not talking about a 60 Hz TV that does frame interpolation to add frames. If you have that turn that off and play the game at 60 Hz because 120 Hz modes on 60 Hz TVs introduce a ton of input lag.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guess I'm gonna have to replay Uncharted 4
    Coming to Steam too

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1...es_Collection/

Though if you have one of Uncharted 4 or Uncharted Lost Legacy already for PS4 you can upgrade to this collection on PS5 for $10 once it launches Friday. Went and bought Uncharted 4 for $5 from Gamestop a few weeks ago so I could do the $10 upgrade to both games. You also get a movie ticket if you're willing to go into a movie theater right now.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Coming to Steam too

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1...es_Collection/

Though if you have one of Uncharted 4 or Uncharted Lost Legacy already for PS4 you can upgrade to this collection on PS5 for $10 once it launches Friday. Went and bought Uncharted 4 for $5 from Gamestop a few weeks ago so I could do the $10 upgrade to both games. You also get a movie ticket if you're willing to go into a movie theater right now.
    So you can actually get the 2 games for the 10? I have the OG Uncharted 4 disc game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you can actually get the 2 games for the 10? I have the OG Uncharted 4 disc game.
    Yeah

https://blog.playstation.com/2021/12...stered-bundle/

Also

Between now and February 3, 2022 11:59pm PT, players in select countries can purchase or upgrade to Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection on PS5 via PlayStation Store and receive a voucher code for one standard ticket to see the Uncharted movie in participating theaters starting from February 2022.. Must be a resident of Australia, New Zealand, UK, or US. Age restrictions apply. Ticket code delivered via email on or around Feb. 9, 2022. Full terms here. Stay tuned for offer availability in additional countries.
    Though you'll almost certainly need to keep your Uncharted 4 disc, same way I have to insert my PS4 Final Fantasy VII Remake disc every time I play the PS5 digital edition upgrade version.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cool. I'll have to give that a go then.

the movie ticket though. I dont go to the movies anymore.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I might go if it turns out I have gotten my omicron booster (testing tomorrow).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I might go if it turns out I have gotten my omicron booster (testing tomorrow).
    Movies are probably one of the safest places to go tbqh

Pol dont move and as long as theres 6ft distancing. Extremely low chance of infection.

Restaurants, bars and anywhere where you wait in line are probably the riskiest.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The $10 upgrade is available now. You have to have your Uncharted 4 disc in your PS5 at the time and then go to the product webpage for the Uncharted Legacy of Thieves Collection on your PS5 and there should be a $10 upgrade option. Haven't seen how to claim my movie ticket yet though.

Thread Information