Page 1 of 376 123451151101 ... LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Having just finished Horizon Zero Dawn the other day, I wanted to jump back into the Souls series, so I started playing Demon's Souls yesterday. Great game so far. The controls aren't as tight as in Bloodborne, but it's still pretty damn good. I guess that's just a thing with the Souls series, where you have to go through a first stage with a weak character before you can level up at all. Though that first stage is quite a bit easier in Demon's Souls than it was in Bloodborne, especially the boss fight. Maybe that's just what I have always heard from Souls players, that the first Souls game you play is always the hardest. It definitely seems to have aged pretty well considering this game was released in 2009.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    going to reinstall d3...next patch has necro character...

was hoping they add the amazon character from d2 - lod, throwing a javelin

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just finished up Nier Automata, holy what an amazing game. I highly recommend the game to anyone, the game (imo) is a masterpiece.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure what to play now that I'm down with HZD but I always play Halo 5 multiplayer in between games. I think I'll be playing ME soon

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just finished up Nier Automata, holy what an amazing game. I highly recommend the game to anyone, the game (imo) is a masterpiece.
    8/10 imo.

Flawed enviromental designs.

But action wise, up there with Bayonetta 2.

Also as always Japanese people attempt at story telling is cribgeworthy.

I'm still playing Horizon zero dawm though.

I tried out Baselinebum playstyle using the sharphooter bow.

Also I just noticed that the Drops from Horizon zero dawn depends on the Weapn you use..

I just got a 49 handling 12 freeze and damage modification from a thunderjaw.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    8/10 imo.

But action wise, up there with Bayonetta 2.

Also as always Japanese people attempt at story telling is cribgeworthy.
    Fair enough, still a pretty solid game for anyone that wants to try it though, it defiantly doesn't disappoint.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    going to reinstall d3...next patch has necro character...

was hoping they add the amazon character from d2 - lod, throwing a javelin
    It's a paid DLC for the necromancer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm playing:

WWE 2K17
    GTA Online
    Arma 3
    Witcher 3

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Geometry Wars. Love it because it has the dual joystick controls. A la Robotron and Smash TV.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't play video games, never have (although I did get my hands on a NES Classic and that is fun). However, my friend got a Nintendo Switch and I saw him playing the new Zelda and it was pretty awesome.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    8/10 imo.

What are you talking about when you say flawed enviromental designs? It's supposed to be a dystopian, post human world.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    "don't play games and never have but..."

GTFO tbh

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think i'm going replay Ratchet and Clank once I'm done with nier

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playdead´s Inside.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

GTFO tbh
    Sorry - I don't hate video games I just never got into them. Dont mind watching people play like my friend with his new Zelda.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry - I don't hate video games I just never got into them. Dont mind watching people play like my friend with his new Zelda.
    Probably just laughing at the idea of a non-gamer knowing what is awesome and what isn't. But I get your point. I have friends who have shown amazement on what today's video games can do but dont really play outside of maybe a casual NBA2k game or FIFA/PES in a get together sometimes.

Video games today are way too awesome, but in a way rhe larger scale such as open world games have detered other potential gamers. Like when some Gamer says, the witcher 3 is lile 200 hours..doubt a non-gamer would be too excited to play a game that takes that much time invesment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ya that's me. I wanted to get a NES classic because it's regular Nintendo, but I will probably play that like 6 hours a year.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nm read your post wrong apa

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ya that's me. I wanted to get a NES classic because it's regular Nintendo, but I will probably play that like 6 hours a year.
    I'd invest on a PS4 tbh. Prior to playing horizon zero dawn..I proba ly avergaed around 3-4 hours a month.

Think of it this way, when you go on a hiking trip or some other activities you might do twice a year..You're also investing a considerbale amount of money for an activity you would do for like maybe 10 hours a year.

My ps4 is more of a party and family play zone. Good to have for entertainment when options dry out. It saved me two years ago from a visiting cousin..Dude was trying to find a job, but I wasnt willig to take him out and Enjoy the city with him everyday. ...So i just made him play video games in days I didnt want to go out.

Plus you're loaded. Didn't you just buy a 480k house cash a couple years ago. Can only imagine the size of that house in texas. How do you even have the patience to manage a house like that as a single dude...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm actually a lot like DPG.

The only difference is that I do end up playing the games I buy.

I'm trying to break out of this habit. I've bought 10 or so brand new games going back to last year and I still haven't gotten around to playing them. They're just sitting there.

Once I start a game though I finish it. And often I would go 100% on that .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd invest on a PS4 tbh. Prior to playing horizon zero dawn..I proba ly avergaed around 3-4 hours a month.

Think of it this way, when you go on a hiking trip or some other activities you might do twice a year..You're also investing a considerbale amount of money for an activity you would do for like maybe 10 hours a year.

My ps4 is more of a party and family play zone. Good to have for entertainment when options dry out. It saved me two years ago from a visiting cousin..Dude was trying to find a job, but I wasnt willig to take him out and Enjoy the city with him everyday. ...So i just made him play video games in days I didnt want to go out.

Plus you're loaded. Didn't you just buy a 480k house cash a couple years ago. Can only imagine the size of that house in texas. How do you even have the patience to manage a house like that as a single dude...
    I just have no desire to play games other than regular Nintendo a few times a year . I get it, many of my friends play FIFA or other games a lot and I dont even mind watching while having a beer before we go out. But I get it.

I have a Wii, NES Classic and Xbox (the newest version) solely for entertaining. I never play them, but have them for my nieces/nephews for when they come to my house or for my friends when they do (or the occasional party where we bust out the Wii bowling or something).

No, I'm not loaded . I do own a house, but it's not nearly that expensive and I certainly did not pay cash. Also, ive been with my live-in GF for 9 years so I'm not a single guy (just got engaged).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

GTFO tbh
    always gotta have a forum visit from "that guy"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm actually a lot like DPG.

The only difference is that I do end up playing the games I buy.

I'm trying to break out of this habit. I've bought 10 or so brand new games going back to last year and I still haven't gotten around to playing them. They're just sitting there.

Once I start a game though I finish it. And often I would go 100% on that .
    Bend over, I'll go 100% in that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    always gotta have a forum visit from "that guy"
    Man gamers sure are a sensitive bunch. I guess you get made fun of a lot that you seek it out when it isn't there? I specifically came into the thread because I saw the new Zelda and thought it was cool.

Thread Information