Page 178 of 376 FirstFirst ... 78128168174175176177178179180181182188228278 ... LastLast
Results 4,426 to 4,450 of 9381
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CoD MW 2019 campaign. It's movie quality graphics and storyline, nothing shocking or unexpected but certainly some welcomed names from the past and absent the distracting HUD coupled with the 32:9 aspect ratio on the 49" curved monitor at max resolution, it's a beauty. The gameplay is point and shoot but very smooth. Nice black ops element that doesn't throw you into a super unrealistic battle between 60 soldiers and yourself, at least not in the night ops. Although the fire for effect control is cool a couple times, I eventually wanted to just mix in with the team and take out bad guys instead of having a role, especially since they strapped a .338 Lapua to me.

Better story and acting than the last movie I watched tbh.
    Damn I stopped playing the COD campaigns after Ghosts since they went with stupid futuristic crap in Advance Warfare, and I never went back. So is the new Modern Warfare's campaign as awesome as the campaigns used to be in the original Modern Warfare series? That ghillie suit mission in MW1 might still be my single favorite mission ever in a FPS campaign.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    eh, im not really into jap games all that much. i was just a big dbz fan growing up, and the budokai series on ps2 was outstanding. i know they did an HD remaster on PS3 (but they changed the epic soundtrack because most of the tracks were straight up plagiarizing classic hits

i doubt it's gonna be $20 anytime soon though. their most recent big entry was Fighter Z which came out in January 2018 and is still going for a full 60 on the PS store. and that one is also a ripoff considering they have 2 different "season passes" still being sold for $35 and $25 respectively
    Was Budokai an RPG series on PS2? Or more action games?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was Budokai an RPG series on PS2? Or more action games?
    budokai was almost a pure 2D fighting game... they had a "story mode" which was basically some light filler between fights. budokai 2 literally had you taking turns moving pieces on a board

budokai 3 had a different system, which again, was just a segue between fights. fly to the red dot on your map. if you look around you can find random items, though

the new game just looks like budokai 3 with a marginally more interactive environment, but the fighting/combat is so watered down... the combat is always what made these games, and you're trading off a deeper combat system for much nicer cutscenes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    budokai was almost a pure 2D fighting game... they had a "story mode" which was basically some light filler between fights. budokai 2 literally had you taking turns moving pieces on a board

budokai 3 had a different system, which again, was just a segue between fights. fly to the red dot on your map. if you look around you can find random items, though

the new game just looks like budokai 3 with a marginally more interactive environment, but the fighting/combat is so watered down... the combat is always what made these games, and you're trading off a deeper combat system for much nicer cutscenes
    So poor man's Street Fighter with Dragonball characters and a world map? Guess I'll pass on this series.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So poor man's Street Fighter with Dragonball characters and a world map? Guess I'll pass on this series.
    yeah, it was definitely in the street fighter/mortal kombat mold. world map was trash, never the real appeal. and they didnt even have cutscenes. were just still shots of characters with voiceovers.

FighterZ from 2018 has a lot more of the marvel vs capcom look to it, and has been generally reviewed well. i've never played it though.

its really for fans of the series... but imo budokai 2/3 had very good combat. this recent one at first glance looked like it had potential to be an actual game, but the actual gameplay footage i've seen look like trash. the only nice thing about it is the cutscenes that have much better animation than the anime

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playstation Now Free Trial for 7 days

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ign gave Kakarot a 7/10... with basically the same complaints. beautiful cutscene animations for a great retelling of the story with underwhelming gameplay and polish. i dont think ima spend money on that just for nice cutscenes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ign gave Kakarot a 7/10... with basically the same complaints. beautiful cutscene animations for a great retelling of the story with underwhelming gameplay and polish. i dont think ima spend money on that just for nice cutscenes
    IGN gave ty GTA IV a 10/10 so them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IGN gave ty GTA IV a 10/10 so them.
    your hatred for GTA IV is unmatched

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    your hatred for GTA IV is unmatched
    Nope, IronMexican hates it just as much.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GTA 4 aged so badly. Mario Bros from SNES plays better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GTA 4 aged so badly. Mario Bros from SNES plays better.
    I thought GTA IV was back in 2008.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought GTA IV was back in 2008.
    Why exactly? Other than the driving what didn’t you like about it?

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Gonna play Nino Kuni II after i finish RDR2. anyone play it before?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why exactly? Other than the driving what didn’t you like about it?
    Niko was a ing pussy. Roman was annoying. The story was . The missions were repe ive. The city was boring. Not even Lazlow was funny. The only good things in the game were the Ricky Gervais standup acts and those variety shows at the Russian club. Otherwise that game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hated GTA IV as well.

Im gonna start RE2 next then jump into Skyrim

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hated GTA IV as well.

you gonna play cod soon or what

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the new cod is really good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you gonna play cod soon or what
    not a chance man... my backlog is absurd right now. dont have time for a multiplayer timesink

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I played the out of cod mw back in the day, the mp was really fun. good times tbh. Might check this new one out when I get a new gpu

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, Cyberpunk 2077 got delayed from April until September because they couldn't make it run well on Box One.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, Cyberpunk 2077 got delayed from April until September because they couldn't make it run well on Box One.

That's one game console players might as well wait for next gen. It'll be as bad as trying to play Dragon Age: Inquisition on XBox 360 was.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's one game console players might as well wait for next gen. It'll be as bad as trying to play Dragon Age: Inquisition on XBox 360 was.
    I hope these ers don't double dip, and give a patch to upgrade the PS4 release for people who have PS5. Now that PS4 to PS5 ports should be pretty trivial double dipping is going to look really bad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hated GTA IV as well.

RE2 is the , be prepared for multiple playthroughs. I watched some playthroughs of RE3 on Youtube, and I'm pretty excited to bootleg that once it's out as well. Skyrim I couldn't recommend at this point even though I have about 400 total hours over multiple characters and platforms. I had more fun with ragdoll physics and modding than actually playing through the game tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope these ers don't double dip, and give a patch to upgrade the PS4 release for people who have PS5. Now that PS4 to PS5 ports should be pretty trivial double dipping is going to look really bad.
    Oh I'm sure they'll double dip. They'll find some bogus reason to justify it, like omitting parts of the game for current gen versions or something and putting it back in for next gen.

Thread Information