Page 376 of 376 FirstFirst ... 276326366372373374375376
Results 9,376 to 9,381 of 9381
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really excited for the PC port! I'm curious to see if the visuals will be even further upgraded.
    I'm sure the PC version is gonna look great at native res and all the extras on

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really excited for the PC port! I'm curious to see if the visuals will be even further upgraded.
    Amazing game. Just don't play it like an old school AC game because it's kind of boring like an old school AC game if you play it in stealth like one. Much better to go in loud and challenge everyone at the door when you hit a Mongol camp. Also much better with Japanese voices. The English voice sounds kind of soft and doesn't match what's happening at all (eg your people being slaughtered by the Mongols). JP voice in angry as and fits way better. Don't know how an American studio butchered the English voice acting but knocked it out of the park with the JP voice acting.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Techmo Super Bowl, first time in quite a few years and I'm getting slaughtered.
    ...but, I made the playoffs and won the Super Bowl about an hour ago! I used the Eagles & Cunningham was the catalyst.

"Who's the wild man now!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Graphical issues aside Dragons Dogma 2 is really good so far. Reminds me of a cross between Dragon Age and Skyrim

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    baseline bum I bought P3 along Cyberpunk Ultimate edition and Star Wars Skywalker Saga with that Spring deal they got going on.

Persona 3 surprised me. Didn't think it would drop in prices so soon. 130 bucks haul. Not bad.

Got that Stellar Blade on my sights too. lol

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    baseline bum I bought P3 along Cyberpunk Ultimate edition and Star Wars Skywalker Saga with that Spring deal they got going on.

Persona 3 surprised me. Didn't think it would drop in prices so soon. 130 bucks haul. Not bad.

Got that Stellar Blade on my sights too. lol
    Nice, P3 is a blast. By far my favorite story of the 3 modern Personas.

Thread Information