Page 134 of 376 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144184234 ... LastLast
Results 3,326 to 3,350 of 9384
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh yeah, main quest playthrough should be like 60- hours and with extras should be 100+
    Nice, I picked Torna up cheap too in the HBG sale.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So World War Z looks nice in terms of gameplay. Reviews so far have been decent.

It reminds me of State of Emergency where you shoot hordes of people. Strangely satisfying.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This looks pretty cool

Man some day I gotta do an arcade cabinet. God this one looks so epic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So World War Z looks nice in terms of gameplay. Reviews so far have been decent.

It reminds me of State of Emergency where you shoot hordes of people. Strangely satisfying.

that's perhaps the biggest piece of Rockstar ever released.. I remember being so pumped up for that game.. Thankfully my friend pre-ordered it and not me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Now you got a ton of cheaper options with the Arcade 1up's.. I've seen some badass custom ones on Youtube lately

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now you got a ton of cheaper options with the Arcade 1up's.. I've seen some badass custom ones on Youtube lately
    Those look like , they're way smaller than a real arcade, and the controllers and buttons are pretty garbage.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those look like , they're way smaller than a real arcade, and the controllers and buttons are pretty garbage.
    Yo get in the sekiro wave already. I'm waiting for Reck to start complaining and s21 is still playing an All time great in Horizon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yo get in the sekiro wave already. I'm waiting for Reck to start complaining and s21 is still playing an All time great in Horizon.
    Playing Xenoblade Chronicles 2 right now. Don't really want to play Sekiro right after God of War. Much rather play something completely different and then come to Sekiro later.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    its gonna be a while before i get to sekiro. knowing FromSoftware there will be DLC, so i'm just going to wait for a complete edition anyway. ive still only had a ps4 for only about 5 months now... i have plenty to get caught up on. the only big ticket game i could see myself buying at launch is TLOU2

horizon is pretty great. its an open world action game done right. not heavy on the rpg elements (which tbh i prefer... i hate making build choices, and much prefer skill trees). just traveling around is fun on its own. i spent the better part of last couple of days just chasing down random animals though... i upgraded all my satchels and quivers and stuff to full capacity. took a while because bone/skin drops are kinda rare. also "very hard" difficulty honestly isn't that bad. but its the lazy "you do less damage, you take more damage" type of difficulty from everything i've read. and since its the only difficulty i've played on, that aspect of it isn't noticeable. and it's not that bad... it just forced me to be very aware of the elemental mechanics and exactly how they work. the bigger issue is how much damage you take, which means you have to be very selective with timing melee attacks.

i tend to do as much side content as possible throughout the game, so i find myself a bit overleveled, which really just balances out that difficulty anyway. while i cant know for sure, definitely feels like im still in the early stages of the game (havent been to meridian yet, have only encountered one tallneck/tower), but i'm already at level 25 iirc
    Last edited by spurraider21; 04-17-2019 at 12:45 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    its gonna be a while before i get to sekiro. knowing FromSoftware there will be DLC, so i'm just going to wait for a complete edition anyway.
    Good point. Bloodborne without the DLC would have still been an amazing game but no way it would be my game of the century without The Old Hunters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    its gonna be a while before i get to sekiro. knowing FromSoftware there will be DLC, so i'm just going to wait for a complete edition anyway. ive still only had a ps4 for only about 5 months now... i have plenty to get caught up on. the only big ticket game i could see myself buying at launch is TLOU2

horizon is pretty great. its an open world action game done right. not heavy on the rpg elements (which tbh i prefer... i hate making build choices, and much prefer skill trees). just traveling around is fun on its own. i spent the better part of last couple of days just chasing down random animals though... i upgraded all my satchels and quivers and stuff to full capacity. took a while because bone/skin drops are kinda rare. also "very hard" difficulty honestly isn't that bad. but its the lazy "you do less damage, you take more damage" type of difficulty from everything i've read. and since its the only difficulty i've played on, that aspect of it isn't noticeable. and it's not that bad... it just forced me to be very aware of the elemental mechanics and exactly how they work. the bigger issue is how much damage you take, which means you have to be very selective with timing melee attacks.

i tend to do as much side content as possible throughout the game, so i find myself a bit overleveled, which really just balances out that difficulty anyway. while i cant know for sure, definitely feels like im still in the early stages of the game (havent been to meridian yet, have only encountered one tallneck/tower), but i'm already at level 25 iirc
    Have you gotten that one badass armor set that has an overshield? Game becomes too easy even on very hard once you get that and that one spear later on. But Ultra hard was still pretty ridiculous

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have you gotten that one badass armor set that has an overshield? Game becomes too easy even on very hard once you get that and that one spear later on. But Ultra hard was still pretty ridiculous
    Doubt he's at that point. spursraider, for your sake save that armor for a potential NG+. Ruins the game imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think i know what ur talking about. It’s from getting those power cells. No I’m not there yet. And no I’m not gonna feel bad for using it on v hard

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ive praised sekiro. Ill eve give it a 10/10 the combat is that good.

But wow. They didnt have to make the final boss ridiculously difficult. Every other boss in comparison in this game now is breeze. Only boss i had to play in two days was genishiro. But at least after my first day i knew it was jist a matter of time.

This though. Ive died 30 times already and i can barely damage him in his first phase ( thats not a spoiler. Every boss has multiple phase) and this nikka has way too many phases

Da

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dudes at reddit complaining theyve been trying to beat him for weeks and have died 200+ times and is not evem half way through the boss fight.

Im sorry this is insane.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm waiting for Reck to start complaining
    Ive praised sekiro. Ill eve give it a 10/10 the combat is that good.

But wow. They didnt have to make the final boss ridiculously difficult. Every other boss in comparison in this game now is breeze. Only boss i had to play in two days was genishiro. But at least after my first day i knew it was jist a matter of time.

This though. Ive died 30 times already and i can barely damage him in his first phase ( thats not a spoiler. Every boss has multiple phase) and this nikka has way too many phases

Da

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This final boss is just ridiculous. You have to perfect parry or else you're losing your posture. Its crazy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Original StarCraft. Never actually played it (played the first Warcraft). On the Zerg campaign now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playing Xenoblade Chronicles 2 right now. Don't really want to play Sekiro right after God of War. Much rather play something completely different and then come to Sekiro later.
    Is this PC port of Sekiro competent? Probably be 9.99 by the time the Steam summer sale rolls around.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is this PC port of Sekiro competent? Probably be 9.99 by the time the Steam summer sale rolls around.
    I haven't played it but it has really light system requirements. Supposedly with very minor tweaking of settings down from max you can get a locked 60 fps at 1080p on a GTX 970. Not too bad for a four and a half year old gpu.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sega announces ten more games for the Genesis Mini

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, it's great unless you have a high refresh G-Sync monitor

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Check you local classifieds for a cab. They make Mame boxes that you plug into the JAMMA harness and you're good to go. Benefit of finding a used cab is that you get a proper CRT arcade monitor with a 15khz refresh rate. LCDs look like complete trash for these games. Something like this:

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lg...864805529.html

Easy cosmetic fixes. And you'll have a cool looking vintage Neo Geo cab.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    meh, same slighty better graphics.

Thread Information