Page 278 of 376 FirstFirst ... 178228268274275276277278279280281282288328 ... LastLast
Results 6,926 to 6,950 of 9381
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shockingly, I thought Nintendo killed it with their E3 direct today. Finally gameplay for Shin Megami Tensei V and a November release date, looks ing great. Then got some gameplay from Breath of the Wild 2 and a 2022 projected release date. I know Mario Golf Super Rush will be good, the Mario Golf and Mario Tennis games are always awesome. Getting the first three Danganronpas on Switch is pretty cool too, especially since US Switch games tend to have Japanese localization built into them too and I want to play them in Japanese. Finally, that Zelda Game and Watch looks pretty killer, might go preorder that in a few minutes if I can.

Get in here jeebus. You getting that Zelda Game & Watch?
    I'll probably pick one up

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll probably pick one up
    Crap, Spawn Wave's review had the buttons being kind of mushy in the Mario one. Might pass on it after hearing that, hate mushy buttons.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nintendo crushing it as always.tons of les.lots of rpgs.new 2d metroid and holidays zelda for 22. I think i marked 7 games with firm release dates on my calender.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get in here jeebus. You getting that Zelda Game & Watch?
    You know I am! That's the I grew up with.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    baseline bum Did you ever platted Spider Man? Do you look up guides before planning your platinum playthroughs?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    baseline bum Did you ever platted Spider Man? Do you look up guides before planning your platinum playthroughs?
    Nah I'm not going to plat Spiderman. I have almost all the trophies in it but getting all the suits would require me to get a lot more challenge tokens and those are a bas to get.
    Last edited by baseline bum; 06-16-2021 at 04:12 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah I'm not going to plat Spiderman. I have almost all the trophies in it but getting all the suits would require me to get a lot more challenge tokens and those are a bas to get.
    well instead of getting gold on every challenge, cant you just get more in NG+? i got it the hard way, but i imagine it should be possible this way too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well instead of getting gold on every challenge, cant you just get more in NG+? i got it the hard way, but i imagine it should be possible this way too
    I don't know. Don't feel like doing a second playthrough, would sooner just play Miles Morales.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is precisely why I like to check out guides for games I intend to plat. Knowing whether to start the game on normal or hard could be the difference in cutting playtime by an entire playthrough.

Optimizing numbers of playthroughs is a must if you’re not keen on wasting precious hours. There is a way to get the bare minimum of tokens without getting golds on every challenges if you just play the game without using tokens until after you beat the game.

This is basically the workaround..

don’t spend your challenge Tokens & Base Tokens yet! Keep them all until after the story! Then you can make a manual save > buy 15 upgrades > reload save to get tokens back > buy all suits.
    This is important because you can only get a maximum of 6 tokens per challenge but that would require you to perform really well and get a gold rating. To get all trophies you only need 1-3 Tokens per challenge, if you don’t waste any (bronze or silver rating does suffice). That means you can get away with mediocre scores. If you were to overspend your Tokens on stuff you don’t need, then you’d have to go the extra mile and get perfect scores on each challenge for more tokens, which will ramp up the platinum difficulty significantly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    even though i platted Spiderman after 1 play-through i still played a second just because i wanted to try out the new unlocked difficulty

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    even though i platted Spiderman after 1 play-through i still played a second just because i wanted to try out the new unlocked difficulty
    I plan on doing so as well. There are actually incentives to do so in the way of trying the suits and even more trophies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I plan on doing so as well. There are actually incentives to do so in the way of trying the suits and even more trophies.
    im pretty sure there were trophies for beating NG+ and also just for beating the game on that ultimate difficulty (it wasnt that hard tbh)

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow I’m rusty as with this gameplay mechanic. I completely forgot the free flow style. It’s been a few years since I last played the Batman games and Spider Man uses the same combat more or less.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man you guys gotta play Chrono Trigger if you never have. Such an awesome turn based RPG. Story, music, art style, combat, it's all top notch in this game. Can play it on SNES, DS, PC, Android, iOS, or anything that can emulate SNES (which is the way I'd recommend playing it). Also on PS1 but I read it sucks there because of load times. Loving replaying this for the first time in 25 years on the SNES Classic (have to hack it though, game isn't on the system by default).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man you guys gotta play Chrono Trigger if you never have. Such an awesome turn based RPG. Story, music, art style, combat, it's all top notch in this game. Can play it on SNES, DS, PC, Android, iOS, or anything that can emulate SNES (which is the way I'd recommend playing it). Also on PS1 but I read it sucks there because of load times. Loving replaying this for the first time in 25 years on the SNES Classic (have to hack it though, game isn't on the system by default).
    I played that in the SNES back in the day...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow I’m rusty as with this gameplay mechanic. I completely forgot the free flow style. It’s been a few years since I last played the Batman games and Spider Man uses the same combat more or less.
    yeah its the arkham style combat but on steroids imo, because of how much more mobile you are

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    High chance of beating the story today.

I can understand BBs frustration with the challenges. They’re the worst part of the game. I have yet to manage a silver rating.

I assume that’s mostly because I’m still using the base suit with no mods or perks?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I should add that its the bomb ones that are giving me a headache.

This game is fun. A completionist dream game. So much to do is actually hard to do the main missions. I'm finding myself sinking most of my play time doing the side stuff. lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I should add that its the bomb ones that are giving me a headache.

This game is fun. A completionist dream game. So much to do is actually hard to do the main missions. I'm finding myself sinking most of my play time doing the side stuff. lol
    Are the Batman games of similar quality? I love open worlds with lots of sidequests too. One of the reasons I loved Dying Light so much.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are the Batman games of similar quality? I love open worlds with lots of sidequests too. One of the reasons I loved Dying Light so much.
    I'd personally rate the Rocksteady Batman games a notch above this one. It has less side stuff being that they are linear games (Moreso in Arkham Asylum) but you still get plenty of stuff to do. Batman games are harder overall too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    batman trilogy is outstanding. first one (arkham asylum) has less of an open world feel but is still great. arkham city and arkham knight are outstanding. only downside of arkham knight was the batmobile missions were not great and imo were too many of them.

though the batman games are much more based on stealth/strategy than spiderman, as you cant dodge bullets. pretty sure you can get Return to Arkham (with Asylum + City) dirt cheap.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    batman trilogy is outstanding. first one (arkham asylum) has less of an open world feel but is still great. arkham city and arkham knight are outstanding. only downside of arkham knight was the batmobile missions were not great and imo were too many of them.

though the batman games are much more based on stealth/strategy than spiderman, as you cant dodge bullets. pretty sure you can get Return to Arkham (with Asylum + City) dirt cheap.
    CODEX Store has them on 100% discount

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CODEX Store has them on 100% discount
    PoorC

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're pretty easy to run at 60 fps on PoorC. Not even 30 fps on PS4.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Taking recommendations. Just finished TLOU2 which I thought was kinda meh.

Anyone pick up outriders?

Thread Information