Page 301 of 376 FirstFirst ... 201251291297298299300301302303304305311351 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,525 of 9386
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    132 hours into a game you didn't like. I don't get it. Why?
    You dont know that until you play it. And once you're 50 hours into a game, you better finish it.

I wasted too much time on this not to plat it. That's not how I work. Uneven trophy percentage numbers bother me a lot.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You dont know that until you play it. And once you're 50 hours into a game, you better finish it.

I wasted too much time on this not to plat it. That's not how I work. Uneven trophy percentage numbers bother me a lot.
    IDK man, sunk cost fallacy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah... ive gotten sucked into warzone. playing almost nightly with my buddies from LA

the feel for FPS multiplayer is slowly coming back to me. dont think i'll ever be as good a shot as i was in college days tho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is Vampyr any good? Epic Game Store has it free right now for PoorC.
    Trash game

Anyone tried Days Gone?
    It is an amazing experience if you like survival horror and open world games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Battlefield 2042 was free this weekend on Game pass so installed it and played it for about half an hour....holy this game ing sucks, it looks like a god damn PS3 game what a complete pile of garbage. Guess i'll stick to Vanguard

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Battlefield 2042 was free this weekend on Game pass so installed it and played it for about half an hour....holy this game ing sucks, it looks like a god damn PS3 game what a complete pile of garbage. Guess i'll stick to Vanguard
    I’ve got a free copy and deleted it ~30 mins after I installed it, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trying to find something to kill time before Dying Light 2 next month. Trying to play Scarlett Nexus right now since it's on game pass but it's just not doing it for me. might just go back and play the Witcher 3 again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trying to find something to kill time before Dying Light 2 next month. Trying to play Scarlett Nexus right now since it's on game pass but it's just not doing it for me. might just go back and play the Witcher 3 again
    I almost picked up W3, but opted for shadow of Mordor instead. Rage deleted SOM approximately one hour later, so I might picked up Witcher. Guessing you highly recommend?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I almost picked up W3, but opted for shadow of Mordor instead. Rage deleted SOM approximately one hour later, so I might picked up Witcher. Guessing you highly recommend?
    I wouldn't play Witcher 3 until the PS5 patch comes out if you're talking playing on console. Otherwise you'll be stuck with the 1080p 30fps PS4 version of the game. It's a cool game with lots of good side content but it's also enormous. I think I played it for like 5 or 6 months before finishing it. On PC it was the real gold standard for years graphically but we're talking about an almost 7 year-old game so not up to the standards of say Ghost of Tsushima on PS5. On a good PC you could turn on all kind of effects that really made the lighting and hair modeling look impressive, and the PS5 has enough horsepower to run the game in its full glory. Also CDPR was teasing raytracing being added too for the new consoles I think. With RT they might be able to get it up to or past the level of Tsushima's graphics. Or maybe they'll up like they did with Cyberpunk. They have been teasing the PS5 patch forever.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn't play Witcher 3 until the PS5 patch comes out if you're talking playing on console. Otherwise you'll be stuck with the 1080p 30fps PS4 version of the game. It's a cool game with lots of good side content but it's also enormous. I think I played it for like 5 or 6 months before finishing it. On PC it was the real gold standard for years graphically but we're talking about an almost 7 year-old game so not up to the standards of say Ghost of Tsushima on PS5. On a good PC you could turn on all kind of effects that really made the lighting and hair modeling look impressive, and the PS5 has enough horsepower to run the game in its full glory. Also CDPR was teasing raytracing being added too for the new consoles I think. With RT they might be able to get it up to or past the level of Tsushima's graphics. Or maybe they'll up like they did with Cyberpunk. They have been teasing the PS5 patch forever.
    5 to 6 months? Are you one of those players who put in 30 minutes a session or something?

I have the Witcher 3 goty edition that I bought years ago and haven’t touched it. Probably won’t either because at this point the controls are extremely outdated.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    5 to 6 months? Are you one of those players who put in 30 minutes a session or something?

I have the Witcher 3 goty edition that I bought years ago and haven’t touched it. Probably won’t either because at this point the controls are extremely outdated.
    It was like a 400 hour game and I don't play games every day.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most definitely. Witcher 3 is one of the best games i've ever played, probably the best honestly. it's combat is somewhat dated in 2022 but everything else is top tier, just a masterclass in storytelling and the level of depth in the quests is pretty incredible. i originally played it on PS4 and loved it but obviously if you have a PC, get it on there. still looks really nice on max settings

then again i also highly enjoyed shadow of Mordor and Shadow of war...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mother er …

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah no clue when that PS5 patch is supposed to come. It was supposed to be at some point of 2021 but CDPR has been screwing the pooch for the last couple of years now. Not a good time to start a huge game anyways with Elden Ring coming next month tbh. Will probably make me put off playing Dying Light 2 at launch too unless it just kills in reviews because I really want to jump on Elden Ring when it comes out.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah no clue when that PS5 patch is supposed to come. It was supposed to be at some point of 2021 but CDPR has been screwing the pooch for the last couple of years now. Not a good time to start a huge game anyways with Elden Ring coming next month tbh. Will probably make me put off playing Dying Light 2 at launch too unless it just kills in reviews because I really want to jump on Elden Ring when it comes out.
    They're still trying to fix their Cyberpunk up. I think they’re on patch 3 of that. A game from 6 years ago is not going to be a priority for them considering their reputation is in tatters still.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're still trying to fix their Cyberpunk up. I think they’re on patch 3 of that. A game from 6 years ago is not going to be a priority for them considering their reputation is in tatters still.
    They were stupid to promise raytracing when no is buying that game 7 years after release. All they had to do was unlock the framerate to 60 fps and include the 4k textures from the PC release and they'd have a great version of the game for PS5.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was wrong. Turns out the PS4 Pro version of The Witcher 3 renders at 1920x2160 and then upscales that to 3840x2160 with checkerboarding. Still 30 fps though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i enjoyed witcher 3... and i do like that even a lot of the side content/quests had solidly written storylines. then again, at some point it became a slog. i started just mashing x to skip through the dialogue for certain portions because it was just getting too damn long. something about dandelion and king of beggars and djikstra and zzzzzzzzzzzz

the combat was ok. a little dated maybe, but i still enjoyed it for the most part. i did get pretty bored of having to cycle through weapons/armor so frequently though because every few minutes you find a random weapon that totally outclasses the one you were super excited about 10 minutes ago. had the same complaints about AC Odyssey. i think odyssey's combat was actually more fun, but its writing was much much worse.

unlike most people, i dont see witcher 3 as one of the 5 or 10 greatest games of all time. i dont think i ever see myself replaying it. its still definitely worth a buy and playthrough especially if you are looking to stall while waiting for something specific.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but who am i to judge... for the last ~2 months ive just gotten sucked into playing Warzone which isnt exactly the pinnacle of gaming either

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i enjoyed witcher 3... and i do like that even a lot of the side content/quests had solidly written storylines. then again, at some point it became a slog. i started just mashing x to skip through the dialogue for certain portions because it was just getting too damn long. something about dandelion and king of beggars and djikstra and zzzzzzzzzzzz

the combat was ok. a little dated maybe, but i still enjoyed it for the most part. i did get pretty bored of having to cycle through weapons/armor so frequently though because every few minutes you find a random weapon that totally outclasses the one you were super excited about 10 minutes ago. had the same complaints about AC Odyssey. i think odyssey's combat was actually more fun, but its writing was much much worse.

unlike most people, i dont see witcher 3 as one of the 5 or 10 greatest games of all time. i dont think i ever see myself replaying it. its still definitely worth a buy and playthrough especially if you are looking to stall while waiting for something specific.
    Most people who really rate Witcher 3 highly played it on PC. This game was super impressive graphically in early 2015 using lighting on par with Ghost of Tsushimas, using hair modeling almost as good as that in Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart, and it was really well optimized on top of that. Well, for PC it was. It was the one big AAA game that really made great use of higher end PC hardware.

I don't know that I'd rate it top 10 for last gen much less all time though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most people who really rate Witcher 3 highly played it on PC. This game was super impressive graphically in early 2015 using lighting on par with Ghost of Tsushimas, using hair modeling almost as good as that in Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart, and it was really well optimized on top of that. Well, for PC it was. It was the one big AAA game that really made great use of higher end PC hardware.

I don't know that I'd rate it top 10 for last gen much less all time though.
    my like/dislike of game is rarely predicated on graphics. i care mostly about gameplay, then narrative. its true that the visual presentation goes a long with with both of those, but i dno man, i loved games long before i had a PS4, and i still go back and enjoy n64 or ps2 games and whatnot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    my like/dislike of game is rarely predicated on graphics. i care mostly about gameplay, then narrative. its true that the visual presentation goes a long with with both of those, but i dno man, i loved games long before i had a PS4, and i still go back and enjoy n64 or ps2 games and whatnot
    You're talking to someone who plays Super Famicom and PS1 RPGs all the time lol. Just explaining why this game is so beloved by the PC community. I mean my favorite last gen was Bloodborne and that had a dog framerate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're talking to someone who plays Super Famicom and PS1 RPGs all the time lol. Just explaining why this game is so beloved by the PC community. I mean my favorite last gen was Bloodborne and that had a dog framerate.
    have you finished sekiro you mother er?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    have you finished sekiro you mother er?
    Nah man, I'll get to it after you beat Persona 5 prob.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    playing GOAT of War on PC. runs pretty nicely, no issues whatsoever one of the few PC ports with zero launch issues

Thread Information