Page 296 of 376 FirstFirst ... 196246286292293294295296297298299300306346 ... LastLast
Results 7,376 to 7,400 of 9385
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks brah. All Access looks like the way to go. I was thinking of getting the Game Pass Ultimate anyways.
    I was surprised reading how easy it was to just do that when I looked on the XBox reddit after my brother started looking for one. If you want a Series X by itself for MSRP it sounds like a real bas though. Personally I'm going to wait until next year and then buy if Starfield looks good. Definitely expecting Series X to be a killer console in a year or two and wish PS5 had gone with the Series X gpu.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Just got a PS5, so I've been playing Demon's Souls some. I started God of War on the PS4. but I might as well play it on PS5, too. There was no point in crossing my fingers and hoping for a Black Friday miracle, buy if I could snag another one...

The PS5 is huge, by the way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The PS5 is huge, by the way.
    Yeah it makes my PS3 fat look like someone's little brother. Though it's still smaller than my gaming PC by a factor of 10 lol.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Black Friday Sale from the PS store is so bad.

Barely anything is worth buying because they’re still on the high end price wise. baseline bum they have Rift Apart for a whopping 10 dollars less at 50.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    black friday 2022 or 2023 was always the target

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    black friday 2022 or 2023 was always the target
    Gamestop's B2G1 with Black Friday prices this year was actually one of the best Black Friday deals I have ever seen on games. If I didn't already have most of the games I wanted I could have really cleaned up on it. Everything I looked up other than Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart was part of the deal. Gamestop usually only does B2G1 with used games for Black Friday and then either (1) you're at the mercy of what one store has in stock or (2) you're getting a bunch of generic cases if you order online. But with them doing it for new games too you didn't have either problem. Only downside was the B2G1 on new games only ran for 12 hours.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks brah. All Access looks like the way to go. I was thinking of getting the Game Pass Ultimate anyways.
    Were you able to find one yet? Best Buy still has it in stock to get November 30th. Don't know if that's a local thing.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/combo/x...0-bc3b2d24c34b

Though if you had done the Walmart+ route it ended up being pretty easy. My brother got a Series X today using Walmart+ and said it was absolutely painless, that you even had ten minutes to get through checkout with a system reserved.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gamestop's B2G1 with Black Friday prices this year was actually one of the best Black Friday deals I have ever seen on games. If I didn't already have most of the games I wanted I could have really cleaned up on it. Everything I looked up other than Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart was part of the deal. Gamestop usually only does B2G1 with used games for Black Friday and then either (1) you're at the mercy of what one store has in stock or (2) you're getting a bunch of generic cases if you order online. But with them doing it for new games too you didn't have either problem. Only downside was the B2G1 on new games only ran for 12 hours.
    i already have a massive backlog and i havent really put a dent in anything since july. probably wont run out of games to play for at least another year +. no point in scouring for black friday deals now if i can just get the same game next year at this time for even less

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i already have a massive backlog and i havent really put a dent in anything since july. probably wont run out of games to play for at least another year +. no point in scouring for black friday deals now if i can just get the same game next year at this time for even less
    Yeah you're right. Guess I'm just surprised this was literally the only time I have ever seen a good B2G1 deal. Target does B2G1 deals all the time but they're terrible because they'll jack up the price of a bunch of games to $60 or $70 when they do it so you get no savings, you just buy 3x as much. Same with amazon. But this one was really nice since the promotion was done on top of good sale prices. The fact they closed the sale down so quickly makes me think they must have realized they were losing a bunch of money on it from online orders (sale went live at around midnight and was dead by noon Friday morning).
    Last edited by baseline bum; 11-22-2021 at 10:54 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If anyone is interested in a XBox, Dollar General has XBox $25 cards for $20. I read you can combine these to order an XBox direct from Microsoft to get a Series X for $400 instead of $500. Of course you still have to catch the Microsoft Store when they actually have a Series X in stock.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Black Friday Sale from the PS store is so bad.

Barely anything is worth buying because they’re still on the high end price wise. baseline bum they have Rift Apart for a whopping 10 dollars less at 50.
    Now you could get Rift Apart for $40 + tax if you get PSN cards at Dollar General, where they're 20% off through tomorrow if you buy the multipacks of cards. That 20% off on PSN cards can make that a pretty decent sale now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah that was a great deal. Thanks for the heads up, I luckily found the three games I wanted.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Tried to play Mortal S since it's free on game pass right now and just couldn't get into it. So many Dark Souls-like games that just fail to live up to the originals

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guardians game is legit. One of the better games i've played in awhile. 92% positive reviews on steam at the moment
    JFC this is $25 at Walmart for PS5 so couldn't resist picking it up when grabbing some groceries today. Looks pretty great in reviews I have seen. God I have gotten so many games this BF season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So I was ordered to buy a XBox Series X + games at work and get reimbursed for it. Any tips of how to get your hands on one of dem at MSRP?
    Hopefully you're going through the bull of trying to find the Series X so you can write that reimbursement receipt to be high as

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looking at the PS5 BF Sale - what are the collective thoughts on

- Back for Blood
    - Miles Morales
    - Guardians of the Galaxy
    - Elder Scrolls
    - Doom Eternal
    - Hitman III

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

- Back for Blood
    Heard it sucks in comparison to the Left 4 Dead series.

- Miles Morales
    Short if you're just talking Miles Morales. Though if you haven't played Spiderman on PS4, highly worth getting the ultimate edition, as Spiderman PS5 at 60 fps with raytracing is really impressive. Great action too.

Reviews look great, community feedback is really positive, so figured I'd give it a try at $25 from Walmart (I think Gamestop has this price too).

- Elder Scrolls
    Have you never played Skyrim? Amazing game, but it's from 2011 so will look really dated now that we're nearing 2022.

- Doom Eternal
    Not my style of game but generally viewed very favorably by people who like fast action fps.

- Hitman III
    I hate the Hitman games so haven't paid any attention to whether or not this one is good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bb

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully you're going through the bull of trying to find the Series X so you can write that reimbursement receipt to be high as
    I have a corporate card, so I don't even have to use my own money, but I get paid well enough to be nickel and diming on this

But yeah, I'm too lazy to put up with the bull , I'll probably just grab one of dem Game Pass Ultimate combos and put the payments on the card.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have a corporate card, so I don't even have to use my own money, but I get paid well enough to be nickel and diming on this

But yeah, I'm too lazy to put up with the bull , I'll probably just grab one of dem Game Pass Ultimate combos and put the payments on the card.
    Damn I should have sold you mine for $1000 then.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    JFC this is $25 at Walmart for PS5 so couldn't resist picking it up when grabbing some groceries today. Looks pretty great in reviews I have seen. God I have gotten so many games this BF season.
    very solid, thats a steal at 25 bucks. i'm sure it will be awhile before you get to it though

i havent beaten it yet but i'm toward the end. really solid linear story game which we don't get much of these days as far as AAA les go. i've been putting off finishing it because i dont want to be done with it

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count

- Back for Blood
    - Miles Morales
    - Elder Scrolls
    - Doom Eternal
    - Hitman III
    -Meh, basically a new gen version of Left 4 dead but not as good. not terrible but i wouldnt pay for it

-Solid but pretty short main story

-best game i've played in awhile, very good pickup at 25 bucks

-if you've never played any ES game its worth it, but if you've already played it, not worth. upgrades are very minimal

-not as good as the first but still good, very fast paced FPS

-never played part 3 but i've played the first 2, they are fun but it's one of those games where you need to be really into doing stealth and enjoy replaying the levels in different ways to get max enjoyment. not really my thing

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    I started playing Tales of Arise. Super tropey anime styled JRPG game but i'm enjoying the gameplay so far. combat is fun and has some interesting mechanics the more skills you unlock

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    - Back for Blood
    Been playing it, but it's really multiplayer only. Can range from meh to great if you have friends to play with.

- Miles Morales
    More of the same, but that's not a bad thing if you liked Spiderman on PS4. I enjoyed it.

It was surprisingly fun. Funny dialog, good 80s music. Combat was good, but it can get a bit repe ive at times. No replay value, but it was good.

- Elder Scrolls
    Haven't had time to look at it yet.

- Doom Eternal
    It was the ing s. One of my favorite games from last year. Runs smooth as as well.

Another more of the same. I always been a fan of the series, but this one wasn't as enjoyable this time around. Lots of nickel and diming as well, with the levels.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thanks homies

Thread Information