Page 268 of 376 FirstFirst ... 168218258264265266267268269270271272278318368 ... LastLast
Results 6,676 to 6,700 of 9381
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn...that's not out on Switch. I guess I could break out the Vita. Not sure how fun it would be on the small screen.
    It's on PC too. It's kind of cool, not as good as Edith Finch though IMO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey baseline bum...

Why are you trying to keep people from seeing this info?
    https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...1#post10497476
    off Russian shillbot. Take your anti intellectual propaganda and stick it up your ass

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any of you bought those thumb grips for the PS4/5 before? How good do they hold up? Which are the good ones to get?

I’m looking for some. My left thumb is pretty much ed from playing Returnal so much. I need some comfy ones to soothe my soul.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You guys suck.

RE8 reviews are out and so far they're all good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You guys suck.

RE8 reviews are out and so far they're all good.
    , is it launching this week? Seems like it came fast.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh, not paying $70 for a 10 hour game.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh, not paying $70 for a 10 hour game.
    It's 60 bucks. It looks like it's Sony doing the 70 dollar on their own games.

https://www.amazon.com/Resident-Evil...s%2C459&sr=8-1

The deluxe is going for 70 though but I dont see any significant difference other than cosmetic bull they do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never been a fan of Resident Evil, tbh... have nothing bad to say about it though

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never been a fan of Resident Evil, tbh... have nothing bad to say about it though
    I like the lore but yeah I dont much like playing them much. Resident Evil 1-2 and 4 were the last ones I did play. I never played the third for some reason and didn't bother picking the remake either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like the lore but yeah I dont much like playing them much. Resident Evil 1-2 and 4 were the last ones I did play. I never played the third for some reason and didn't bother picking the remake either.
    The RE2 remake is outstanding and PSN has it on sale a lot for $16 (though $40 right now). Also Amazon and Best Buy have it for $18 right now. That's a game actually worth paying $60 for.

https://en.psprices.com/region-us/ga...esident-evil-2

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have you played the RE2 remake? Good story, great action, and really impressive graphically. Especially on PC despite having pretty low hardware requirements. My GTX 970 did great running it at 1080p60. Last game I ever played on that card though before it died after 4.5 awesome years using it.

EDIT: , I see it's a locked 1620p 60fps on PS5, so probably better on PS5 than PC even.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    i'll probably pick up RE8 at some point. the RE2 remake was outstanding, though the RE3 remake was really underwhelming.

Finally got to the next area in Returnal. Boss wasnt that hard once I decided to stop running straight to fight it and instead stocked a health consumable. i heard the recent update made it all buggy so i'm getting wait a day or two til they fix it

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'll probably pick up RE8 at some point. the RE2 remake was outstanding, though the RE3 remake was really underwhelming.

Finally got to the next area in Returnal. Boss wasnt that hard once I decided to stop running straight to fight it and instead stocked a health consumable. i heard the recent update made it all buggy so i'm getting wait a day or two til they fix it
    Game froze on my best run.

I finally put that game to bed for a while. Playing the free May games. Wreckfest is kind of cool.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

BTW ElNono what's with this constant error I get pretty much everytime I turn on the PS5.

I'm on a wireless connection but it's a strong one. And the modem is like a feet away.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have you played the RE2 remake? Good story, great action, and really impressive graphically. Especially on PC despite having pretty low hardware requirements. My GTX 970 did great running it at 1080p60. Last game I ever played on that card though before it died after 4.5 awesome years using it.

EDIT: , I see it's a locked 1620p 60fps on PS5, so probably better on PS5 than PC even.
    Have not. I'm just not into horror games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

BTW ElNono what's with this constant error I get pretty much everytime I turn on the PS5.

I'm on a wireless connection but it's a strong one. And the modem is like a feet away.
    Looks like the linked imaged isn't working here, I can't see it... My unit is on ethernet though, but I could ask.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like the linked imaged isn't working here, I can't see it... My unit is on ethernet though, but I could ask.
    It's essentially a bunch errors with the same code. CE-112839-4

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have not. I'm just not into horror games.
    Not really a horror game IMO. More like survival. Kind of gives off a bit of a The Last of Us Part I vibe with the way you need to conserve ammo and avoid fights when you can.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's essentially a bunch errors with the same code. CE-112839-4
    That error means the internet disconnected or is unavailable. Might be a wi-fi thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not really a horror game IMO. More like survival. Kind of gives off a bit of a The Last of Us Part I vibe with the way you need to conserve ammo and avoid fights when you can.
    Maybe I need to give it another chance. Just don't like dark/horror games in general. Like you guys were big fans of Dying Light, it's a completely meh game to me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe I need to give it another chance. Just don't like dark/horror games in general. Like you guys were big fans of Dying Light, it's a completely meh game to me.
    How far did you get into Dying Light? It doesn't just grab you right away, it's kind of lame when you're only able to use sticks and pipes early on, but 3-4 hours in when you can start using swords and sickles it becomes really satisfying ultraviolence.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How far did you get into Dying Light? It doesn't just grab you right away, it's kind of lame when you're only able to use sticks and pipes early on, but 3-4 hours in when you can start using swords and sickles it becomes really satisfying ultraviolence.
    I played it more or less halfway through, mostly because you guys kept pumping it... had some moments, but at some point I was like I'm not enjoying this, and moved on...

There used to be a time where I used to play everything, but now I'm a bit more picky with what I play.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That game could use a third person view camera. Other than stealth games, first person view takes me out of it which is ironic.

I guess I like to see the action of what my character is doing at any given moment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn apparently the newest patch for Returnal corrupts save files

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    can confirm Resident Evil 2 remake is an outstanding single player experience

Thread Information