Page 319 of 376 FirstFirst ... 219269309315316317318319320321322323329369 ... LastLast
Results 7,951 to 7,975 of 9386
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL another trash ass Sony State of Play. Ghostwire Tokyo and Trek to Yomi look interesting, but we have already seen a ton of gameplay from both. Nothing new looked at all worth getting hyped over. They really need to stop doing these when there is nothing big to show.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did an underground area littered with high level ghost gloveworts that let me up my mimic ash from +4 to a max +10, which made the double gargoyle fight that was a nightmare with my +4 mimic pretty easy with my +10 mimic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did an underground area littered with high level ghost gloveworts that let me up my mimic ash from +4 to a max +10, which made the double gargoyle fight that was a nightmare with my +4 mimic pretty easy with my +10 mimic.
    Somewhere some Russian code breaker is losing sleep over your statement.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Somewhere some Russian code breaker is losing sleep over your statement.
    Should get Elden Ring man, best game to come out in years. Especially with the rig you have.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL the boss you have to fight in the middle of a lake of scarlet rot and you only have one tiny island you can stay on and hope you don't get knocked off of.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL the boss you have to fight in the middle of a lake of scarlet rot and you only have one tiny island you can stay on and hope you don't get knocked off of.
    Which one is that? The lady rowing the boat?

Did you keep the samurai build or scrap it?

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Does anybody else have problems with phantom inputs or is it just in my mind? Sometimes, I feel like I block or roll and the game just doesn't register my inputs. I want to have one of those apps that show my button presses just so I know that I am not crazy. Sometimes, I get hit due to bad timing, but other times, I don't know...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which one is that? The lady rowing the boat?

Did you keep the samurai build or scrap it?
    Nah not her, scarlet rot is like being poisoned except your health drains 3-5 times as fast, like you're literally losing 500 points of health in 10 or 15 seconds, and the cure is enough of a pain in the ass to get that you only want to use one cure per run at the boss. It's an optional boss in what I presume is the late game because I have gotten a ton of the highest end ash power ups inside there for example.

The samurai build kills, especially if you start leveling dex and then apply the unsheathe ash to the uchigatana to make it scale at a B level with dex. I know the uchigatana already has unsheathe as its special skill, but applying the unsheathe ash takes you from str=d and dex=d to str=e and dex=b while keeping unsheathe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does anybody else have problems with phantom inputs or is it just in my mind? Sometimes, I feel like I block or roll and the game just doesn't register my inputs. I want to have one of those apps that show my button presses just so I know that I am not crazy. Sometimes, I get hit due to bad timing, but other times, I don't know...
    Control seems pretty spot on for me, though I'm playing the scrub PS4 version on PS5.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    100 hours into Elden Ring I have to concur with the majority of reviewers that it's a 10/10 game, first game I have felt was a 10/10 since NieR Automata in 2017. Game is just loaded with so many awesome boss fights and the level design is absolute top notch. I love how From designs so many highly vertical levels that reward you for detailed exploration. Also love that they kept the posture from Sekiro as being such a critical part of battle, though the posture bar is hidden.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I beat the fire giant.
    Have you been able to take down the Bell Bearing Hunter in Caelid? Hardest enemy I have fought so far in the game. The other three Bell Bearing Hunter fights aren't too bad but that one is a bas . s me up so much with his double or triple sword throw when I'm trying to retreat to heal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't have the gravity stone fan or chunk available for purchase but I'll try to beat this guy later tonight.
    Turns out he's not so hard to stagger so I overestimated the difficulty. Ran right through him earlier.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reck plays Elden Ring:

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wouldn't that more accurately portray you who play such games? I wouldn’t touch these games for free. They’re with nothing to offer me personally.

difficulty has nothing to do with playing it either. Game is just barren in my opinion. Sorry I hurt your feelings last week.

Still not a 10/10 game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wouldn't that more accurately portray you who play such games? I wouldn’t touch these games for free. They’re with nothing to offer me personally.

difficulty has nothing to do with playing it either. Game is just barren in my opinion. Sorry I hurt your feelings last week.

Still not a 10/10 game.
    LOL barren because the map isn't loaded with icons like a crap AC game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still playing Elder Ring here. I figured out a way to cheese a lot of enemies using Poison Mist, including the horseman blocking access to the capital, which also made it easier for me to level up.

Probably won't finish this, but at the moment I have nothing else to play, tbh...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guerilla released the third patch for Horizon and they still haven't fix BB's problem.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not that anyone plays it here but The Witch Queen expansion for Destiny 2 is surprisingly solid, probably the best DLC they've had since the first game
    again, not that anyone cares but still playing this, been surprisingly good enough to keep my attention away from DL2 and HFW for now. but it is annoyingly difficult playing solo since it was meant to be played with 2-3 other players. biggest gripe is how the game artificially makes encounters more diffciult by forcing the player to knock out various crystals that are guarded by shielded enemies to take out the shield of the main enemy which you cant do until you take out the other stuff first as the big bad is trying to kill you. what a pain.

multiplayer is fun though. Halo Infinite sadly turned out to be a massive disappointment in that regard. CoD is fun but too vanilla. this is decent for now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guerilla released the third patch for Horizon and they still haven't fix BB's problem.
    At this point I'm expecting to get Ragnarok before I get the patch to fix the broken renderer in performance mode. I'd be pissed if Gamestop hadn't bought the game for me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still playing Elder Ring here. I figured out a way to cheese a lot of enemies using Poison Mist, including the horseman blocking access to the capital, which also made it easier for me to level up.

Probably won't finish this, but at the moment I have nothing else to play, tbh...
    If you want a really good cheese see if you can get rotten breath, which infects enemies with scarlet rot, which is way more aggressive than poison. It's a way to cheese Starscourge Radahn, one of the biggest pain in the ass bosses in the game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Still not a 10/10 game.
    The game is not barren at all.. It just doesn't guide you along with objective icons. You have to study the map and explore it, there's a ton of great loot out there

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you want a really good cheese see if you can get rotten breath, which infects enemies with scarlet rot, which is way more aggressive than poison. It's a way to cheese Starscourge Radahn, one of the biggest pain in the ass bosses in the game.
    Rotten breathe 3 times. Run away completely real far and he can't leave his area. He will reposition and you can keep getting clean hits. His lighting attack can one shot you on horse so it will take a couple tries but you will get it.
    Thanks, I'll give it a try. I need to upgrade Arcane a bit.

What I liked about Poison Mist is that the enemies have no idea they got hit by it. Basically, you just sneak behind them, and just stay there hitting them with Poison Mist, they don't react and have no clue they're getting poisoned. It does take a while to kill them, but basically, it's completely stress free.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The game is not barren at all.. It just doesn't guide you along with objective icons. You have to study the map and explore it, there's a ton of great loot out there
    Not to put words in Reck's mouth, because he may mean something different... but forcing you to explore and find stuff on your own without the aid of waypoints, and having a strong narrative don't have to be mutually exclusive.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That Harry Porter game looks like trash. Animation looks so stiff and dialogue and story seems boring.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At this point I'm expecting to get Ragnarok before I get the patch to fix the broken renderer in performance mode. I'd be pissed if Gamestop hadn't bought the game for me.

Thread Information