Page 229 of 376 FirstFirst ... 129179219225226227228229230231232233239279329 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,725 of 9386
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finished it last Sunday, including all side quests. It was good.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, Dominos ting all over XBox

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really like Xbox's...interface? is that the right word? PS4 had better games of course but for some reason i never liked gaming on it, I don't know why
    . I'm a very casual gamer though that mostly used Xbox to watch blu-rays so that's probably why.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    yeah so Lethal difficulty is way too hard one hit and you die, that's a bit extreme. wish they had something between hard and instant death instead. doesnt seem like my hits are insta kills, just anytime i get hit

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah so Lethal difficulty is way too hard one hit and you die, that's a bit extreme. wish they had something between hard and instant death instead. doesnt seem like my hits are insta kills, just anytime i get hit
    I’m dying in two hits on normal. You mean to tell me there is no difference between medium and hard?

Those big dudes are annoying as .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can Ghost Win GOTY despite mixed critic scores but amazing user reception?

I suspect some critics didnt dig enough into Ghost combat. Way too many 6/7 for such an amazing game

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I suspect some critics didnt dig enough into Ghost combat. Way too many 6/7 for such an amazing game
    It has an 83 score on Metacritic and 87 on Open Critic. This could be a sleeper pick like GOW.

I'd give it to it if I had a vote.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count

Not when Cyberpunk 2077 is coming out later this year

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe. ing thing has been postponed three times this year now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GOT is a pretty game. They did a great job with the art, and the engine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GOT is a pretty game. They did a great job with the art, and the engine.
    けど、和訳がいいの?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    けど、和訳がいいの?
    私は日本語を話さない、ゲイの男

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    私は日本語を話さない、ゲイの男
    面白い・・・お前はおちんちんが大好きかどうか知らなかった。俺のおかまの友達、その発表が良かったぜ。お めでとう。

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    面白い・・・お前はおちんちんが大好きかどうか知らなかった。俺のおかまの友達、その発表が良かったぜ。お めでとう。
    soooooo, Google translate came up with this:

Interesting ... you did not know whether I love penis. My gay friends, the announcement was good. Congratulations.

I'm a bit puzzled, tbh... but thanks!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    soooooo, Google translate came up with this:

Interesting ... you did not know whether I love penis. My gay friends, the announcement was good. Congratulations.

I'm a bit puzzled, tbh... but thanks!
    It's more like "Interesting, I did not you that you liked pee pees. My gy friend, it's good you made the announcement. Congrats"

Because what you wrote was "I don't speak Japanese and I'm a gay man", though you wrote it in a literary style

If you ever want to see how bad Google Translate is for Japanese, check the 40 second mark of this video

Last edited by baseline bum; 08-01-2020 at 01:24 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cyberpunk will miss the deadline by about a week. That is, if they stick to the current release date.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    i didn't realize there was a deadline for that tbh. regardless, as much as i have been enjoying GoT, imho it's not a better game than LoU2. i tend to like these type of games anyway, i just think its funny that the generic open world, go here clear this camp, go here fetch this item, go here clear this lighthouse, etc formula from Shadow of Mordor / Far Cry that always seems to get on is for some reason getting ed over in this game likes it something new or groundbreaking it is a gorgeous world and the combat is super fun but i do believe a lot of the love for this game is do to how many people were asshurt over LoU2. and like i said when i first played it, it's basically Days Gone with mongols and horses in place of zombies and bikes.

but then again, 2020 has been pretty meh on games thus far. most of the anticipated games have been delayed, and FF7 was a massive letdown for me. Doom Eternal was good, but it's pretty much LoU2 and GoT at 1 and 2 for me this year

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i didn't realize there was a deadline for that tbh. regardless, as much as i have been enjoying GoT, imho it's not a better game than LoU2. i tend to like these type of games anyway, i just think its funny that the generic open world, go here clear this camp, go here fetch this item, go here clear this lighthouse, etc formula from Shadow of Mordor / Far Cry that always seems to get on is for some reason getting ed over in this game likes it something new or groundbreaking it is a gorgeous world and the combat is super fun but i do believe a lot of the love for this game is do to how many people were asshurt over LoU2. and like i said when i first played it, it's basically Days Gone with mongols and horses in place of zombies and bikes.

but then again, 2020 has been pretty meh on games thus far. most of the anticipated games have been delayed, and FF7 was a massive letdown for me. Doom Eternal was good, but it's pretty much LoU2 and GoT at 1 and 2 for me this year
    Persona 5 Royal

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's more like "Interesting, I did not you that you liked pee pees. My gy friend, it's good you made the announcement. Congrats"

Because what you wrote was "I don't speak Japanese and I'm a gay man", though you wrote it in a literary style

If you ever want to see how bad Google Translate is for Japanese, check the 40 second mark of this video

ehhhh... I tried to write "I don't speak Japanese, got"...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I like all the Far Cry's, tbh... the only issue I had with them is that much like AC, there was a time Ubisoft was milking that non-stop, releasing pretty much skin-jobs every 8 months or so...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ehhhh... I tried to write "I don't speak Japanese, got"...
    I think 「そこのお前のおかま・・・俺は日本語話さないんだよ」 would work for that. Probably not the best way to say it though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Destroy All Humans remaster looks good. That was such a fun game on the PS2.

Might also pick up Jedi Fallen Order, heard it's good and I didn't play it back when it came out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Destroy All Humans remaster looks good. That was such a fun game on the PS2.

Might also pick up Jedi Fallen Order, heard it's good and I didn't play it back when it came out.
    Just remember you have to set your system clock back to 2019 if you get Fallen Order off the CODEX store.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just remember you have to set your system clock back to 2019 if you get Fallen Order off the CODEX store.
    It's on sale on PS4 for $30, and I had $20 in vouchers...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I really struggle with some of these games. The completionist in me wants to open the entire map, find all the shrines, lighthouses, etc... but eventually I have to just finish the storyline so I don't quit out of boredom.

Thread Information