Page 160 of 376 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170210260 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 4,000 of 9381
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am hooked on Sekiro tbh.. Such a good game.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I believe I'm about to just beat P5. I saved right after I have to say goodbye to all my friends and .

I have to say I am dissapointed with this game. Great game from beginning to Shido's Palace. Things went downhill after that. The Mementos palace or whatever that was broke the immersion of the story for me and I just didn't enjoy it in the least. The entire ing thing is a puzzle after the next and to top it off, the last room has 3 puzzles to solve.

So after about 2 hours I broke and just had to look it up online and even then I had problems following it so I had to find some youtube about it. That made me mad as . What a way to end a game. It made things worse since you had to kill time (About 18 days for me) to wait for Shido's change of heart so that was a massive lull.

My man baseline bum I dont know how you can play this game over and over again.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I believe I'm about to just beat P5. I saved right after I have to say goodbye to all my friends and .

I have to say I am dissapointed with this game. Great game from beginning to Shido's Palace. Things went downhill after that. The Mementos palace or whatever that was broke the immersion of the story for me and I just didn't enjoy it in the least. The entire ing thing is a puzzle after the next and to top it off, the last room has 3 puzzles to solve.

So after about 2 hours I broke and just had to look it up online and even then I had problems following it so I had to find some youtube about it. That made me mad as . What a way to end a game. It made things worse since you had to kill time (About 18 days for me) to wait for Shido's change of heart so that was a massive lull.

My man baseline bum I dont know how you can play this game over and over again.
    Damn man those puzzles in Mementos take like a minute or two max.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn man those puzzles in Mementos take like a minute or two max.
    Bull . lol

The first ones were a breeze but the ones in the third floor were . Too big to memorize all the steps.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bull . lol

The first ones were a breeze but the ones in the third floor were . Too big to memorize all the steps.
    What steps to memorize? Just work it out you go.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    havent played the game but sounds like simple reck

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In terms of puzzles, these just suck. It's like the game makers ran out of ideas and threw these in last minute just to with your progress.

The ones in prior palaces were a lot more elaborate and bersome and I was able to actually do them just fine. (Futaba's and Shido's Palaces) The last puzzles were more annoying than smart.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In terms of puzzles, these just suck. It's like the game makers ran out of ideas and threw these in last minute just to with your progress.

The ones in prior palaces were a lot more elaborate and bersome and I was able to actually do them just fine. (Futaba's and Shido's Palaces) The last puzzles were more annoying than smart.
    i dont remeber any of puzzles to be difficult. Specifically what puzzle are you talking about?

Are you tired of the redundancy in dialog?

Game went from 10 to 9 for me because overrtime I just got tired of the stupidity of the dialog and annoying characters.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dont remeber any of puzzles to be difficult. Specifically what puzzle are you talking about?

Are you tired of the redundancy in dialog?

Game went from 10 to 9 for me because overrtime I just got tired of the stupidity of the dialog and annoying characters.
    Futaba's palace with all the backtracking and the light thing. You had to go from one end of the map to the next just to deativate a switch. And the rat puzzle in palace 5. Now most people didn't seem to like the airlock puzzles but I kind of liked those. Probably because of the free airtime from airlock to airlock.

The dialog didn't bother me as much. It does get repea ive and a lot of the confidants are plain boring and I didn't waste time with them. Yusuke is a great teammate for instance but his dialoguing is very boring so I didn't spent much time with him and the result of that was my social stat with him was like 4 or 5 in the rankings. Mishima was worthless and that reporter chick and fortune teller...so many boring characters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On my console, mostly NBA 2k19 and FIFA 19 tbh

I’ve lost patience with those open world action/adventure games tbh, they are too time consuming for me and I can’t always remember all the controls and button combinations for each game tbh

I might buy a best Sega or best Nintendo game game (game game?) for my console or get a Switch Lite

Run, jump, shoot is all I need to remember

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I installed FIFA 20 hoping to just play the story mode, and it turns out they made it out of this streetball junk. I promptly uninstalled it and returned it. What a piece of crap.

Borderlands 3 was very good. I have the Ni No Kuni remake and Concrete Genie to play next.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tempted to pull the trigger on the Yakuza 3-5 remaster pack, but I'll prob wait until beisbol season is over.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Qchris finding that funny is the most Qchris thing ever.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Got back on Wolfenstein after beating P5.

Working towards the plats to add to the collection.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Got back on Wolfenstein after beating P5.

Working towards the plats to add to the collection.
    No P5 plat?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn Walmart is supposed to have the following for Black Friday:

* Switch for $199
    * Switch Lite for $149
    * PS4 Slim for $149
    * PS4 Pro for $299

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Damn Walmart is supposed to have the following for Black Friday:

* Switch for $199
    * Switch Lite for $149
    * PS4 Slim for $149
    * PS4 Pro for $299
    Damn, for that price i'm tempted to get a third PS4 and nab a slim for my bedroom. does that apply to online or just in store?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, for that price i'm tempted to get a third PS4 and nab a slim for my bedroom. does that apply to online or just in store?
    Don't know. Here's the source I saw it on:

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's set up if I wanted but....I'm not going to put another 50 hours into right now. Maybe I'l get to it one day since I dont really have to finish the whole game this time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's set up if I wanted but....I'm not going to put another 50 hours into right now. Maybe I'l get to it one day since I dont really have to finish the whole game this time.
    It's actually a pretty lengthy plat to get. Took me until my third playthrough. The twins are pretty difficult to beat too (you can only fight them on a second playthrough or later).

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's actually a pretty lengthy plat to get. Took me until my third playthrough. The twins are pretty difficult to beat too (you can only fight them on a second playthrough or later).
    Do you have to first maxed their social link? I didn't get too far with them because in order for you to rank up with them you have to collect certain personas and I rarely ever came accross those.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you have to first maxed their social link? I didn't get too far with them because in order for you to rank up with them you have to collect certain personas and I rarely ever came accross those.
    You have to get every Persona in the game in your compendium to fight them I think. It costs a lot to fuse everything, but your compendium carries over between playthroughs. Also you'll have to fuse a succession of very high level personas to get the two you need with the skills and resistances you need to have a chance against them. So even if you don't need to fuse everything to fight them, you'll still need to fuse a ton of high level personas or they'll make quick work of you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, The Last of Us Part II got delayed until the end of May.

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2019...to-ps4-in-may/

Thread Information