Page 10 of 376 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playing ROTR...decided to get that 20 year edition for ps4. Looks pretty good on the pro on my 4k tv. Also forgot what a damn good game it is.
    Yeah man, the last two Tomb Raiders have been unbelievable. ROTR was one of the few fun games to come out in 2016.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have you played that metal gear game with raiden? Revengeance for the PS3. The gameplay is just like it. Fun game, ty storyline though. Grab it if you can. Can't be more than 5 dollars at this point.
    If I get it I'll get it on PC. Basically my order of preferred system for any game goes PC > PS4 > PS3 > X360. But yeah I have heard great things about Rising Revengeance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chucho

That Firepro dropped on beta, got nothing but good reviews

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But yeah, playing everyone you meet a hand of Gwent is ing great. I don't want to give spoilers away, but think about the decisions you make because they matter for the story.
    I've been honorable Geralt this first playthrough, but I didn't appreciate Keira Metz at ude so I ed her and killed her immediately after

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chucho

That Firepro dropped on beta, got nothing but good reviews

I've got some time this weekend when I get back from fishing. Shoot a link to the best emulator and to the ROM plz? Much love.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have you played that metal gear game with raiden? Revengeance for the PS3. The gameplay is just like it. Fun game, ty storyline though. Grab it if you can. Can't be more than 5 dollars at this point.
    Rising is such an underrated game.

The hack and slash mechanics of that game is the best in any console. Too bad the story was a joke and it was almost as long as a demo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've got some time this weekend when I get back from fishing. Shoot a link to the best emulator and to the ROM plz? Much love.
    Nah, it's not an emulator game. It's just been released on Steam Early Access, 19.99. Already has 2k+ edits.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NieR should've just reloaded the last save when you die. That of re-spawning and then having to go get your body sucks. Now I have to quit the game and reload the save.
    You'll really hate that the ending isn't really the ending of the game.

I don't want to give any more spoilers than that, but the main quest keeps going until you get to the point where you can do a chapter select.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Hey just dropping by to say I haven't played a game in months

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You'll really hate that the ending isn't really the ending of the game.

I don't want to give any more spoilers than that, but the main quest keeps going until you get to the point where you can do a chapter select.
    I 'finished' the first part, and it started again with the other robot... haven't gone back at it though... got a ton of work coming up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry to hear that, my condolences tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joseph Kony rolling in his grave

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nm lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Saw mad max on sale and decided to give it a whirl. Not terrible so far.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think i'm going replay Ratchet and Clank once I'm done with nier
    I finally started this today. So far I'm impressed. The graphics are pretty legit and the control is tight. Even better that I basically got this game for free due to a re ed promotion Gamestop was running at the beginning of the month.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I finally started this today. So far I'm impressed. The graphics are pretty legit and the control is tight. Even better that I basically got this game for free due to a re ed promotion Gamestop was running at the beginning of the month.
    Told you it's an awesome game. Story is quirky but its the gameplay that makes it awesome. One of the better ps4 games tbh and for 40 bucks...Just an incredible deal.

You won't regret playing R&C...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just finished Black The Fall and Rime... playing Unravel now...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just finished Black The Fall and Rime... playing Unravel now...
    What do you think of RiME? I was really looking forward to the game a few months ago when I first saw previews of it, but the reviews have not been kind. Man Unravel looks like a lot of fun. I bought that months ago when it went on sale for $5 but haven't played it yet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Told you it's an awesome game. Story is quirky but its the gameplay that makes it awesome. One of the better ps4 games tbh and for 40 bucks...Just an incredible deal.

Yeah man it's pretty killer. Now I'm glad I bought that pack of PS2 remasters when it was on sale for $10 a couple of weeks ago, but wish I would have bought the entire Future series too now (I only picked up Tools of Destruction).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah man it's pretty killer. Now I'm glad I bought that pack of PS2 remasters when it was on sale for $10 a couple of weeks ago, but wish I would have bought the entire Future series too now (I only picked up Tools of Destruction).
    Can't remeber what game I didn't particularly like in the ps2 days for r&c. I was way too young to remeber but i think it was the third game. I was also going back and forth betweem R&C and Jack and Daxter.

Tools of destruction is a legit 8.5 game. Not at the same level as the remaster but it has some.decent additions.

Still the same.fun game though. I remeber goong through multiple playthroughs just using different weapons.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What do you think of RiME? I was really looking forward to the game a few months ago when I first saw previews of it, but the reviews have not been kind. Man Unravel looks like a lot of fun. I bought that months ago when it went on sale for $5 but haven't played it yet.
    Rime is well done. Looks like a Zelda kind of game... the thing is, it would be much more enjoyable if you're in the mood for exploring, which I was not. So I did the main story and moved on. You can play the whole game in a 5 hour session, I guess... didn't feel super long.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

LOL the Grooveitron

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL the Grooveitron

The sheepnator/Goatnator is the GOAT weapon for the remastered though. Literally turns enemies into Goats and sheeps

Or if you wanna play on easy the Rhyno...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The fall from grace of baseline bum..

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The fall from grace of baseline bum..
    Dem gameplay mechanics bro

Thread Information