Page 242 of 376 FirstFirst ... 142192232238239240241242243244245246252292342 ... LastLast
Results 6,026 to 6,050 of 9378
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been playing subnautica and subnautica absolute zero (sequel).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subnautica

You can finish either with not a huge investment in time, both have some fun mechanics, the graphics can be very beautiful, and the story is halfway interesting. Solid 7 if you like survival games.

Sequel is still in development, so is a bit buggy, but just as good, with a lot more to explore.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

https://store.steampowered.com/app/4...urviving_Mars/

Fun colony simulator from Paradox Games, who I have become a fan of.

Lots of replay value as you try out different strategies and you can ratchet the difficulty up to some insane levels.

They also offer a lot of storylines that make for more replay, such as "what if there is a huge war on earth" or something similar.

Solid 8 for simulators.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stellaris

https://store.steampowered.com/app/281990/Stellaris/

A civilization simulator at the galactic scale, also from Paradox Games.

I would give this a solid 8.5 for such games. Could be a bit more realistic/detailed, but lots of fun and complex enough to have a lot of reasonable winning strategies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The Forest
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/242760/The_Forest/

Creepy first person survival game. picture above is the stewardess on the plane you are on that crashes. (mild spoiler, but it is revealed in the first minute of the game, so deal with it)

Fun: killing some of the endless supply of cannibals and making armor out of their bones.

Fairly well developed story arc. Game play is a bit simplistic, and they go in for gore a bit here and there.

Map is a bit limited, but fits game well, with lots to explore.

Solid 6. if you like creepy games, add a point to that. fun for building things, if a bit grindy when it comes to gathering materials for anything really cool.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stellaris

https://store.steampowered.com/app/281990/Stellaris/

A civilization simulator at the galactic scale, also from Paradox Games.

I would give this a solid 8.5 for such games. Could be a bit more realistic/detailed, but lots of fun and complex enough to have a lot of reasonable winning strategies.
    Check the mod workshop for a little more detail and realism if you haven't yet. Got everything including all of the DLC when it was on sale a few months back and have been playing it nonstop since.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Check the mod workshop for a little more detail and realism if you haven't yet. Got everything including all of the DLC when it was on sale a few months back and have been playing it nonstop since.
    Will check it out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been checking out CoD Black ops Cold War. It's OK, not a big fan of treyarch versus infinity Ward

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been checking out CoD Black ops Cold War. It's OK, not a big fan of treyarch versus infinity Ward
    Finished the single player campaign... it was good. Not as great as the previous one, but passable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finished the single player campaign... it was good. Not as great as the previous one, but passable.
    There's too much talking in the campaign, and the action is a bit too fast (same with all the CoDs, too fast). Pretty cool though the sniper rifle they give you is fairly good at quick scoping lol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's too much talking in the campaign, and the action is a bit too fast (same with all the CoDs, too fast). Pretty cool though the sniper rifle they give you is fairly good at quick scoping lol.
    Like the music choices, tbh... can't beat the 80's when it comes to music...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like the music choices, tbh... can't beat the 80's when it comes to music...
    Everyone smokes lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everyone smokes lol
    talk about very 80s

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Assasin's Creed Valhalla is actually pretty good despite the glitches and terrible looking animation.

I guess it helps that I'm familiar with the Viking lore so I'm finding the story passable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone playing cyberpunk? Looks cool

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone playing cyberpunk? Looks cool
    Doubtful anyone decrypted that pkg file rumored to have been leaked so we're probably all stuck waiting until December 10th.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol i dont have 10 years to learn japanese.
    What else you gonna do for ten years man?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    your mom

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Surprisingly I do better with visuals. I can somewhat follow along while watching gestures and the mannerism.

Back in my younger days I used to watch a lot of anime so all I know is from that.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Assasin's Creed Valhalla is actually pretty good despite the glitches and terrible looking animation.

I guess it helps that I'm familiar with the Viking lore so I'm finding the story passable.
    what platform you playing on?

AC Valhalla has been a pretty nice surprise tbh. i wasnt expecting much but it definitely improved over the last two AC entries. i havent had any real bugs or issues yet and i'm 13 hours in now

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what platform you playing on?

AC Valhalla has been a pretty nice surprise tbh. i wasnt expecting much but it definitely improved over the last two AC entries. i havent had any real bugs or issues yet and i'm 13 hours in now
    PS4

Bugs aren't game breaking or anything. Just your usual Ubisoft ery with characters not respecting boundaries. Walking past walls, NPCs teleporting everywhere while you're having a conversation with someone etc.

It's more about the immersion aspect.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    PS4

Bugs aren't game breaking or anything. Just your usual Ubisoft ery with characters not respecting boundaries. Walking past walls, NPCs teleporting everywhere while you're having a conversation with someone etc.

It's more about the immersion aspect.
    classic ubi tbh. i get what you mean though. i was sitting in the throne in my settlement and the ends of the arm rests go through your characters hands kinda annoying that they couldnt put some work into this animation considering youre in your settlement fairly often

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Surprisingly I do better with visuals. I can somewhat follow along while watching gestures and the mannerism.

Back in my younger days I used to watch a lot of anime so all I know is from that.
    Funny enough watching anime and making flash cards (not real flash cards but anki virtual flash cards) are my main way to study right now. Mostly because my listening is and my ability to process the language in real time sucks. I read Japanese like a slow second grader having to sound things out so even with Japanese subs on anime is still really tough for me. But only way to get good at it is to keep struggling with it and more and more makes sense, but very slowly. Three main anime I watch right now are からかい上手の高木さん (Teasing Master Takagi San), しろくまカフェ (Polar Bear Cafe), and old-school Pokemon since the language is reasonably simple, especially in Polar Bear Cafe. Stuff like 食戟のソーマ (Food Wars) aimed at older teens and above is way too difficult of language for me to follow well though right now. Hopefully in a year I'll be able to watch that show and follow it at some decent level of comprehension.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn I get ed up real quick by the law as soon as I crossed the river into Blackwater on RDR2.

Still haven't done in the story since finishing Chapter 1. Just going and exploring, doing side missions, robbing houses, hunting, like that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everyone smokes lol
    Also forgot about all the leather jackets.

Every character seems straight out of Boogie Nights

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FIFA 17 on a good video card is ing amazing. Even d crowd looks realistic and lol 350 FPS

Thread Information