Page 145 of 376 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149155195245 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,625 of 9381
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    picking up arkham knight and dying light for sure. i dont see any possibility where those are ever going to be cheaper than $6 or $10, respectively, even if i waited another year tbh

just weighing whether or not to buy bloodborne. i can be pretty patient as i have a backlog that includes Metal Gear Solid V, Witcher 3 Complete Edition, the Bioshock Collection, Fallout 4. with a backlog that long i dont want to unnecessarily buy games unless i'm confident i'm simply not going to get a better deal in the foreseeable future. not to mention my gaming is basically on hiatus through august as i keep preparing for the bar exam and eventual move

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it looks real crappy

I don't know what I modded but I ended up ing up my game to where I couldn't access the graphics settings menu, just the post processing.. So I downloaded another copy, and copied over the .bin folder and fixed it.. I didn't realize how many settings I had turned down because of having the 680 at the time I originally downloaded.. combined with the main texture overhaul and a few .ini tweaks this game looks good as . Hairworks makes most of the monsters look so much better.
    I really didn't like the mods on Witcher 3. The way they messed with the lighting completely changed the entire mood of the game. Graphically I felt the vanilla game was pretty much perfect on PC. Damn you can run full Hairworks on a 1060 though? That murdered performance on my 970 (RIP).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really didn't like the mods on Witcher 3. The way they messed with the lighting completely changed the entire mood of the game. Graphically I felt the vanilla game was pretty much perfect on PC. Damn you can run full Hairworks on a 1060 though? That murdered performance on my 970 (RIP).
    mods.. I only use the yellow filter remover for Touissant and the HD texture overhaul.. all my changes are .ini tweaks.. and yeah full hairworks is a cost of about 5 FPS at 2x AA, if I go to 8x it's like 7-8 and rarely causes any es unless you meet up with 5-6 wolves circling you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    disappointed by square enix's avengers game presentation. that had been announced as in development since like 2015, and all they cut put together was a couple of cutscenes? and release is less than a year away... seems like a mess. to be fair, licensed super hero games being subpar has typically been the norm... with the main exceptions being the arkham series and spiderman 2 and spiderman ps4

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    disappointed by square enix's avengers game presentation. that had been announced as in development since like 2015, and all they cut put together was a couple of cutscenes? and release is less than a year away... seems like a mess. to be fair, licensed super hero games being subpar has typically been the norm... with the main exceptions being the arkham series and spiderman 2 and spiderman ps4
    What about Superman 64 tho?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What about Superman 64 tho?

one positive about the game is that they claim it will be character/narrative driven, and nolan north (nathan drake) and troy baker (joel, among many others) are the voice actors for stark and banner. at least they took that seriously. the combat director/lead is also supposedly the same guy who was behind the combat in God of War

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

one positive about the game is that they claim it will be character/narrative driven, and nolan north (nathan drake) and troy baker (joel, among many others) are the voice actors for stark and banner. at least they took that seriously. the combat director/lead is also supposedly the same guy who was behind the combat in God of War
    God Troy Baker voices every ing thing. Him and Laura Bailey.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Once they started talking about multiplayer, I checked out.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God Troy Baker voices every ing thing. Him and Laura Bailey.
    In Batman vs the Ninja Turtles he did batman and the joker. Kinda easy to tell they were the same guy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    have you guys seen this?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    have you guys seen this?

Timestamp for sex scene between Chloe and Elena?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Timestamp for sex scene between Chloe and Elena?
    i dno but the transition after 10:50 looks just like a in game, even with the widescreen slowly giving way to full screen

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dno but the transition after 10:50 looks just like a in game, even with the widescreen slowly giving way to full screen
    Does everyone take 20 shots to kill too?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So the last month I’ve bought Witcher 3, bioshock collection, bloodborne, dying light, arkham Knight, and Skyrim. Think I’m good for a long time lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So the last month I’ve bought Witcher 3, bioshock collection, bloodborne, dying light, arkham Knight, and Skyrim. Think I’m good for a long time lol
    At least until Death Stranding

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least until Death Stranding
    the only upcoming new game i'd even consider buying near launch would be TLOU2

still on my wish list are dark souls trilogy, yakuza 0 (then kiwami and kiwami 2 if i enjoy it), nier automata, shadow of the colossus. then sekiro, death stranding

it'll be well into the ps5 cycle by the time i get to any games that haven't launched yet

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Considering renting out A Plague Tale: Innocence also got monster hunter world as a gift but it looks tenuous.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still haven't touched Witcher 3 since buying it on black friday. Gotta jump in soon

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Shadow of War is such an enjoyable game tbh...i didnt like it as much when it first came out but really enjoying it this time around especially after finally watching the LOTR trilogy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3 hours in to Horizon: Zero Dawn. Everyone knows about this game, obviously. I like how it seems to be a mix between Tomb Raider Reboot and Crysis (the scanning mechanic). Wished combat had some type of chaining mechanic, where you can string stealth kills plus bow/sling kills together. It's looking like a solid 7/10.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3 hours in to Horizon: Zero Dawn. Everyone knows about this game, obviously. I like how it seems to be a mix between Tomb Raider Reboot and Crysis (the scanning mechanic). Wished combat had some type of chaining mechanic, where you can string stealth kills plus bow/sling kills together. It's looking like a solid 7/10.
    3 hrs is nothing. HZD combat is pretty deep tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3 hrs is nothing. HZD combat is pretty deep tbh.
    I've looked at the upgrade tree and don't see anything particularly deep to come.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've looked at the upgrade tree and don't see anything particularly deep to come.
    the main depth is unlocking different elemental arrows. the melee was rudimentary

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He said a 7.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the main depth is unlocking different elemental arrows. the melee was rudimentary
    Yeah, the melee is button mashey. It can really benefit from a chaining system of some type, since often enemies are clustered together, ex, hit them with a freeze bomb, run in/drop down and smoothly take them out, like Arkham/Assassins Creed. Then if you successfully pull off whatever combo number, you get increased resources or something. Traps and the Tripcaster are a lot fun.

Playing on very hard.

Thread Information