Page 330 of 376 FirstFirst ... 230280320326327328329330331332333334340 ... LastLast
Results 8,226 to 8,250 of 9381
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just got my Steam deck, and revisiting Mass Effect to test it out. Damn I'm happy right now.
    No way man, put Yuzu on it and see it's better than an actual Switch for Switch games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No way man, put Yuzu on it and see it's better than an actual Switch for Switch games.
    I'm not sure if I'll pick up my Switch anymore except for the occasional big release.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not sure if I'll pick up my Switch anymore except for the occasional big release.
    Supposedly Yuzu can play Age of Calamity a lot better than a real Switch. Have a hacked Switch and can confirm it ran like ass on it, not even close to 30 fps. Just put an i5-12400F in my system to replace my ancient Haswell Xeon so I really need to see if I can run Age of Calamity at 60 fps on it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sony sued and lost.

That's right, Sony lost 2 lawsuits against them, but the 3rd one over patents didn't even get to trial since Bleem was pretty much bankrupt over legal fees and eventually had to shut down.

I don't know if you know this, but at the time there was also the Connectix Virtual Game Station lawsuit (which Sony also lost), but before Sony would appeal to the SCOTUS, they settled out of court and Sony bought the rights to Virtual Game Station and discontinued it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's nothing to play right now. Might be time to hook up this XBox, expense GamePass and check out Halo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's nothing to play right now. Might be time to hook up this XBox, expense GamePass and check out Halo.
    Whenever I get bored of current I always jump on the SNES Classic and play old school JRPGs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did Bleem work well for you? Don't know why I never tried it, as I had a pretty decent PC for the time back then. Thankfully THPS2 got a native PC port that was awesome, looked way better than PS1 or N64 versions. But no PC port for the first one.
    It worked decently on the les I tried it on. I didn't try it on many though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    JFC FromSoft's terrible frame pacing comes from them using their own frame limiter, which when removed and replaced with Sony's syscall that does the same thing fixes all the terrible frame pacing in FromSoft's PS4 games. You see this ElNono?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ugh was happy I "beat" Genichiro Ashina after taking out his two health bars only for him to transform into another form with one more health bar and barely beat me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ugh was happy I "beat" Genichiro Ashina after taking out his two health bars only for him to transform into another form with one more health bar and barely beat me.

genichiro is a good turning point in the game. basically a skill check boss. he uses every type of attack, though they're fairly obviously choreographed. kind of the end of the tutorial stage of the game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

genichiro is a good turning point in the game. basically a skill check boss. he uses every type of attack, though they're fairly obviously choreographed. kind of the end of the tutorial stage of the game
    Game is so much better now that I focused more on deflections and parrying while I tried to play it like a Souls game the first time trying to dodge and avoid too much. Gotta admit I grinded a bit to get that running attack followed by a jump for the Genichiro fight and was able to sneak out a win against him. There was a surprisingly difficult miniboss that I thought was harder than Genichiro when I went to that temple from the beginning of the game, called Seven Ashina Spears something. Ugh first time I had him posture bar 99% filled and then bounced off his head and off a cliff. Took me a few more tries to finally take him down, but his posture bar felt way harder to fill than Genichiro's.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also was amazed how easy it was to take down Blazing Bull by baiting a charge and then deflecting the attack instead of trying to chase it and attack from behind while avoiding its horns. Fight was tough with the latter strategy but got it on like 2nd or 3rd try once I started focusing on parrying its charge.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Game is so much better now that I focused more on deflections and parrying while I tried to play it like a Souls game the first time trying to dodge and avoid too much. Gotta admit I grinded a bit to get that running attack followed by a jump for the Genichiro fight and was able to sneak out a win against him. There was a surprisingly difficult miniboss that I thought was harder than Genichiro when I went to that temple from the beginning of the game, called Seven Ashina Spears something. Ugh first time I had him posture bar 99% filled and then bounced off his head and off a cliff. Took me a few more tries to finally take him down, but his posture bar felt way harder to fill than Genichiro's.
    seven spears ashina was indeed a . especially on first playthrough. and thats despite being able to get around him and taking off one of his health bars off the bat

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    JFC FromSoft's terrible frame pacing comes from them using their own frame limiter, which when removed and replaced with Sony's syscall that does the same thing fixes all the terrible frame pacing in FromSoft's PS4 games. You see this ElNono?

Saw the video the other day. It's basically flipping the vsync on switch instead of running with vsync off and trying to compensate timings.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I think it's one of the most fun bossfights I have played in a FromSoft game. Just that battle of attrition and having to sneak hits here and there while deciding if I need to block to regain posture or be ready to deflect. There was still one 危 attack he does in the first two phases I could never counter though, when he spins around and tries to grab you. Could never mikiri counter that and would have to just dodge around him any time he did it. Can you jump and head stomp that attack or interrupt it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think it's one of the most fun bossfights I have played in a FromSoft game. Just that battle of attrition and having to sneak hits here and there while deciding if I need to block to regain posture or be ready to deflect. There was still one 危 attack he does in the first two phases I could never counter though, when he spins around and tries to grab you. Could never mikiri counter that and would have to just dodge around him any time he did it. Can you jump and head stomp that attack or interrupt it?
    Nah the grab you just have to dodge or jump away. You can only do the goomba stomp if it’s a sweep attack, which he also does at some point iirc

and yeah he’s a very well done boss. There’s one other late game boss that’s a similar fight. Another battle of attrition type fight where it’s even harder to sneak hits in

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pulling off a successful mikiri is always so satisfying

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pulling off a successful mikiri is always so satisfying
    One of the first upgrades I did this playthrough was to expand the window for mikiri counter since it's so useful.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah the grab you just have to dodge or jump away. You can only do the goomba stomp if it’s a sweep attack, which he also does at some point iirc

and yeah he’s a very well done boss. There’s one other late game boss that’s a similar fight. Another battle of attrition type fight where it’s even harder to sneak hits in
    Yeah first wave he does a jump attack you can deflect followed by an 危 attack that's a thrust so easy to mikiri counter, second wave he does a jump attack you can deflect then an 危 attack sweep you gotta jump and head stomp, then third wave you gotta jump when he does lightning so you're not grounded and send it back at him for like 1/4 of his health bar, plus he's stunned so I can do that L1+R1 attack that runs at him, hits him, then jumps and allows two more hits. I would save all my spirit emblems so I could pull off that L1+R1 attack in the third phase when returning the lighting or healing to bait that diving attack and then dodging and doing that three hit attack.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WTF Sekiro was getting really hard then I went to hidden forest and killed the two easiest bosses ever. Another slow drunkard like the one from Hirata Estates you just run behind and hack whenever he takes a swig or spits poison and then the mist noble who doesn't even fight back lol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been playing Days Gone, which I couldn't get into back in the PS4 days... it's actually pretty neat

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

LOL I was having a lot of trouble with O'Rin because even when I'd build up her posture meter when I'd step back and block to try to regain mine hers would empty too quickly, especially if I'd miss a head stomp on her sweep. Even went to the point of grinding to fill the second and third resurrection meters and then thought what if I just stood in place only deflecting her attacks, blocking to regain posture, and head stomp when she sweeps without ever touching any movement controls. Sure enough beat her the first time without taking a single hit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the only attacks I did on O'Rin were hitting her with my axe to start the fight and then the two deathblows after breaking her posture each time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Had some real trouble with Guardian Ape but finally figured that boss out only to have the Headless version from the second phase of the fight show up again in a cave with another ape in the second phase of that fight. Guess Sekiro wouldn't be a FromSoft game without tons of recycled bosses. That miniboss with the shotgun was a real bas the second time too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WTF Sekiro was getting really hard then I went to hidden forest and killed the two easiest bosses ever. Another slow drunkard like the one from Hirata Estates you just run behind and hack whenever he takes a swig or spits poison and then the mist noble who doesn't even fight back lol.
    drunkard is a miniboss to be fair. and as for the mist noble, i think thats a situation where the forest itself is kinda considered the boss, finding out where to go. the mist noble is basically a meme.
    Had some real trouble with Guardian Ape but finally figured that boss out only to have the Headless version from the second phase of the fight show up again in a cave with another ape in the second phase of that fight. Guess Sekiro wouldn't be a FromSoft game without tons of recycled bosses. That miniboss with the shotgun was a real bas the second time too.
    loved the first guardian ape fight. second one is more annoying than anything, but the smaller ape is considerably weaker. very easy to screw up its posture especially with prosthetic tools.

man i completely forgot about/blocked out the shotgun minibosses. completely hated both fights.

Thread Information