Page 236 of 376 FirstFirst ... 136186226232233234235236237238239240246286336 ... LastLast
Results 5,876 to 5,900 of 9381
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dont remember sucking this bad at Tony Hawk when i was a kid
    Reminds me of Crash Bandicoot. I played (and beat) most of those games way back then with relative ease but with the remastered versions I am failing so hard I had to quit.

Maybe it's because I used to put full days into gaming back then. Now it's all about time management.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Played the out of THPS during the weekend, beat em both and now im just doing challenges and finding gaps. Muscle memory kicked in quite fast lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All I can say is it's going to be a nice holiday season/early next year games-wise, tbh... been playing some of the announced games and there's some good stuff in there...

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    I'm still playing Iceborne. I tried finishing HZD, but I went back to MHW. Capcom makes these monsters so bullish.it in the endgame. I would fight From Soft bosses any day over some of these bas s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finished Dead Cells.

9.5/10 game.

Amazing replay value. I'll probably finish this game a few more times before playing another game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finished Dead Cells.

9.5/10 game.

Amazing replay value. I'll probably finish this game a few more times before playing another game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't know how credible it is but the Xbox Series S is leaked at $299.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't know how credible it is but the Xbox Series S is leaked at $299.

Damn PS5 digital would probably have to be no more than $400 then. If XBox really wanted to go for the kill shot they should have made Series S $249 though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All I can say is it's going to be a nice holiday season/early next year games-wise, tbh... been playing some of the announced games and there's some good stuff in there...
    So how is GTA V 3?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn PS5 digital would probably have to be no more than $400 then. If XBox really wanted to go for the kill shot they should have made Series S $249 though.
    How many Halos can you stand? This can be 50 bucks and it'll still lag behind Sony just on exclusives alone.

Still not buying a PS5 until GOW5 though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many Halos can you stand?
    zero

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.engadget.com/xbox-series...043407176.html

Xbox Series X will reportedly cost $499 and arrive November 10th

Microsoft revealed last month that the Xbox Series X will arrive in November, just in time for this year’s holiday shopping season. Now, Windows Centralreports a more specific release date and even a price point for the tech giant’s next-gen console: the Series X will apparently set you back $499 and will be available on November 10th. The publication’s report comes hot on the heels of a leak that shows what the Xbox Series S, which is expected to be Microsoft’s cheaper disc-less console, could look like.

According to Windows Central, Microsoft will offer a $35-per-month Xbox All Access financing option for the Series X. The publication also confirms that the Series S will cost $299. Microsoft will reportedly offer a $25-per-month Xbox All Access financing option for it and will be trying to capture as many markets as possible by having a large global rollout for the cheaper console. The Series S will be available on November 10th as well, the publication says.

The Xbox Series X has backwards compatibility and will be capable of 4K gaming. Meanwhile, the Xbox Series S, as its pricing indicates, will most likely be the less powerful of the two. Previous reports say it’s capable of 1080p and 1440p gaming and that it will have a smaller RAM and less powerful CPU than the Series X.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finished the Hearts of Stone DLC on witcher 3... just launched Blood and Wine. pretty expansive new map area, could take a while.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Playing Avengers in between my grounded playthrough of LoU2. not too far into it yet but pretty fun. beating up as a super hero is always entertaining, but annoying most of the enemies are going to be stupid androids or robots it seems like

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playing Avengers in between my grounded playthrough of LoU2. not too far into it yet but pretty fun. beating up as a super hero is always entertaining, but annoying most of the enemies are going to be stupid androids or robots it seems like
    i was pretty hyped when the game was first announced... once i saw the actual trailers and gameplay footage i lost interest. early reviews are pretty ty and evidently the single player campaign is something like 10 hours and most of the game's emphasis is MP and loot. that tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm dying waiting for that Mario 35th Anniversary collection. Haven't touched my Switch since February but I'll be playing that as soon as the nsp for it leaks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i was pretty hyped when the game was first announced... once i saw the actual trailers and gameplay footage i lost interest. early reviews are pretty ty and evidently the single player campaign is something like 10 hours and most of the game's emphasis is MP and loot. that tbh
    today’s games

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    today’s games

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    X-Men Legends was the last game like that I've played and that one was really good. Guess they haven't found that same formula with similar games.

Lego does a better job with their take on offline multiplayer games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    X-Men Legends was the last game like that I've played and that one was really good. Guess they haven't found that same formula with similar games.

i remember enjoying X-Men Legends 2: Rise of Apocalypse... didnt play the first one. i probably played through that game at least a few times during the PS2 days. unlocking ironman as a playable character was pretty sweet since he was fairly OP, made playing through it (at least) a second time worthwhile

that type of game does seem fairly outdated though, expected something much better from the Avengers game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If you liked X-Men legends you missed out on Ultimate Alliance.. I'm sure it sucks if you played it today though

Agreed on the LEGO games.. Lego Marvel 1 had the better roster, but Lego Marvel 2 had the better open world gameplay

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Mafia DE looking good, hopefully someone will crack that tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    List of games I started and never finished (stopped pretty much halfway through)

- Arkham Asylum
    - Arkham City
    - Assassin's Creed
    - COD Black Ops
    - Mafia 3

Who the has the time and patience?
    I don't get it tbh

Having said that I would love a GTA : Vice City remaster on current gen consoles
    No I wouldn't complete any mission, I would just steal a convertible and drive along the coast with the radio on, during sunset; most relaxing game ever

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been gaming a bit. Bouncing back and forth between indie Arcade style games and AAA.

- Uncharted 4. Best level design in the series. Fantastic 5.1 audio mix. Best I've heard in gaming to date.

- DmC Remake. As much as I love the Clover/Platinum beat 'em ups, I've never played a Devil May Cry game. Fans of the series say this was a dumbing down. I found it fun, but I can see how the mechanics in this one make pulling off big combos relatively easy, since Dante has many single moves that are basically auto combos.

- Gears 4. It's Gears of War. Same old, same old. But fun.

- Dishonored 2. Solid follow up.

- Waveform. Had the distinction of being the cheapest game on Steam for like 19 cents. That said, awesome game. Cleverly designed and addictive.

- Audiosurf. Puzzle racing game that builds levels using your music library. Solid.

Currently on Rainbow 6 Vegas and Hotline Miami 2.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Currently on Rainbow 6 Vegas and Hotline Miami 2.

Damn I loved Rainbow 6 Vegas when I first got my 360. One of the most underrated games of last gen. Didn't enjoy the sequel nearly as much but man the original was mindblowing back in 2006.

Thread Information