Page 172 of 376 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176182222272 ... LastLast
Results 4,276 to 4,300 of 9381
    what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Has anyone played the the new star wars game? It's basically Dark Souls with lightsabers

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Looking good. Not sold on Jill’s look and design though. Doesn’t look like OG Jill to me.

This comes with a second game which is all about multiplayer. Def don’t care about that.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has anyone played the the new star wars game? It's basically Dark Souls with lightsabers
    looks great, can't believe it came out of EA. Probably won't be too long before those ers kill off Respawn just like they're doing to Bioware.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    XBox Series X looks ugly as .

Last edited by baseline bum; 12-12-2019 at 09:19 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice, Bravely Default II coming 2020. I have been wanting this series on Switch for a while.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Not knowing anything before hand while l looked at the thumbnail, I thought that was a redesigned Xbone...

That's the next gen Xbox? Looks hideous and for some reason, it feels like my room got 15 degrees warmer. It looks like it that thing throws massive amounts of heat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sekiro won GOTY

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No surprises.

The most innovative combat system of the year.
    Its crazy how combat carried this game and how so good it was despite the naked rpg elements.

The story was actually good. not great but good.

well deserved. 9.5/10 game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

puts the box in xbox

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

looks like someone double stacked 10 game cubes side by side together.

Also surprise Ghost of Tsushima is actually releasing for the PS4.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No surprises.

The most innovative combat system of the year.
    Its crazy how combat carried this game and how so good it was despite the naked rpg elements.

The story was actually good. not great but good.

well deserved. 9.5/10 game.
    Congrats. But let’s be honest this years GOTY candidates were weak af. Death Stranding? RE2?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Congrats. But let’s be honest this years GOTY candidates were weak af. Death Stranding? RE2?
    Dude RE2 was ing great.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC5 was actually great even though it wasnt nominated and so was RE2. RE2 is a legitimate 9/10 9.5/10 game.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude RE2 was ing great.
    Oh no I dont mean the games were "weak" themselves. More like weak compe ion.

I have no doubt RE2 is a great game but GOTY good? It's a re-release in a way and most of us played the original at some point. It's not an original IP like a Sekiro or that piece of sleep simulator Death Stranding.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO, so the Japanese name of XBox Series X is シリーズX = shiriizuX = series X, which people there are already shortening to 尻X = shiriX = ass X. Man Microsoft is never going to sell their there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO, so the Japanese name of XBox Series X is シリーズX = shiriizuX = series X, which people there are already shortening to 尻X = shiriX = ass X. Man Microsoft is never going to sell their there.
    Maybe I'm wrong, but I wouldn't think Xbox had a big Asian market anyway. Seems like Sony and Nintendo would have that on lockdown.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe I'm wrong, but I wouldn't think Xbox had a big Asian market anyway. Seems like Sony and Nintendo would have that on lockdown.
    Yeah they couldn't even get a foothold in the market with the 360 which was so much better a console than the PS3 even when they had a ton of high quality Japanese shoot'em ups made exclusively for 360.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Phil Spencer is claiming the next XBox will have double the gpu power of the XBox One X. Since XBox One X gpu is around the power of an RX 590, if he isn't lying we're looking at a gpu a little more powerful than the RX 5700 XT. Which is a pretty ing powerful gpu. We're talking around a 5x increase of the graphical power of the base PS4 (or a 6x increase vs the base XBox One). I wonder if this might really put 4k60 (eg 2160p60) on the table, especially with dynamic resolutions that could drop to say 1800p in busy sections of the game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep.. it's really good. The environments have left me in awe many times

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Death Stranding I can't speak on, but RE2 is ing amazing. For us with nostalgia factoring in it's even better

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Death Stranding I can't speak on, but RE2 is ing amazing. For us with nostalgia factoring in it's even better
    Yeah. I mean I have no nostalgia whatsoever for RE2 (hated the PS1/N64 console gen for the most part), and still found that game incredible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah. I mean I have no nostalgia whatsoever for RE2 (hated the PS1/N64 console gen for the most part), and still found that game incredible.
    I loved Resident Evil.. so much that I played though the entire ing game twice without a memory card only to die at the Tyrant.. But RE2 was just so much better in every category. One of my all time favs and the first game to make my heart pound getting chased around by Mr. X

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ROFL, Yakuza 3 has a minigame where you're getting an asian massage and trying not to fast

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good god Nier Automata is frustrating ... are there no checkpoints?

playing on hard difficulty. Everything goes fine and then random swarm ambushes and i start from very beginning

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good god Nier Automata is frustrating ... are there no checkpoints?

playing on hard difficulty. Everything goes fine and then random swarm ambushes and i start from very beginning
    Hard difficulty sucks on NieR Automata. Nothing like God of War where it feels like it really balances combat and makes the game a lot more fun, hard just turns everything into a bullet sponge and makes you die easily. Honestly, play that on regular. Also the intro sequence has no checkpoint until you beat the first boss if I remember right.

Thread Information